There is Kratscoin, This is the Difference with Bitcoin - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

There is Kratscoin, This is the Difference with Bitcoin

Bitcoin coin was the first cryptocurrency created for Japan Blockchain in 2009 and it is the most important currency and the emergence of all other currencies is related to Bitcoin currency because the prices of all currencies are linked to the Bitcoin currency market Thank you for this participation My friend It was very useful to everyone

Although this topic is long, highly branched and has a lot of detail, it does show us the continuous coordination between the blockchain and all the old and modern cryptocurrencies and I'm sure the blockchain will continue to look for the best but Bitcoin remains the base and the main pillar

https://paxful.com/ru?utm_source=custom_cryptotalk&utm_medium=ntag_paid_display&utm_campaign=GLOBAL_ALL-RU-AQ-banner-offer-paxful-20200610-cryptotalk_forum

All coins are under Bitcoin hence it's the largest all among the coin with top good performance and development there no other coins that will under it

On 3/4/2020 at 2:12 AM, Leerobert said:

Currently all existing blockchain technology is developed from Bitcoin Core, a Bitcoin blockchain software whose code is open source.
It was originally designed by Satoshi Nakamoto and developed by many people, hereinafter referred to as bitcoin developers. With Bitcoin Core anyone can create their own blockchain that is different from Bitcoin, and add other features in it.
For example, increase the size of the block, change the name of the coin, up to the number of coins that can be mined per block that appears. Previously, this had been done by Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold through a hard fork process.

Jordan Baczuk, Lead Developer at Burstware in his article said, Bitcoin Core software was the result of the development of hundreds of programmers for more than a decade.

Actually, there are a number of other blockchain developments that are based on Bitcoin Core, both very open or "in the same breath and spirit" with the Satoshi Nakamoto method, namely pseudonim.

It is Kratscoin (KTC) playing in that arena by "patching" the lack of Bitcoin which does not have a "serial number" for each of its BTC units.
Because Bitcoin does not have a serial number like paper money, each Bitcoin unit is actually "not unique" in the viewpoint of a fiat financial system.
In contrast to the peer-to-peer electronic money system which has a 12-digit serial number for each unit, it can be easily tracked by the authorities.
And Kratscoin (KTC) is said to want to play in that arena and is called an advantage, because it is easier to help, for example the government to track the flow of transactions.

There are many similarities between KTC and BTC, starting the mining process with the standard ASIC miner (ASIC Miner S9 or T9).
The maximum supply is only 21 million units, 1 block appears per 10 minutes and 144 KTC per 24 hours, including halving per 210,000 blocks.
Based on data from KTC Explorer, as of September 24, the KTC blockchain block has reached # 41,063 with a miner reward of 50 KTC per 10 minutes. Block Genesis (# 0) appeared on 18 December 2018. Thus there has not been a halving reward.
Besides having a serial number, another difference between KTC and BTC is the smallest number of units. If BTC has 0.00 million, then KTC is only 0,0001.

Yes I think that it eill be a nice competitor to bitcoin but bitcoin isvery old but its blockchain is still widely used by other cryptocurrency and that what is good about bitcoin because it can still be great and it will still be great in the future. 

Speaking of bitcoin forks, I'm wondering why hasn't any bitcoin for a long time been happening? I remember, when the Bitcoin Cash Fork happened and the Bitcoin Holders received it, the bitcoin cash price at that time was about $ 550.

You deserve a better Internet, Earn money while you surfing the web Start using Brave browser

Thank you for sharing about kratscoin with us .I had never heard about the term before and even after reading your posts I am very confused. I have also not seen kratscoin listed in exchanges or cm nor its trading volume . May be I need to learn more about it.

Yes every of the Crypto currency are differ with one other. You can see the bitcoin and eth or bitcoin and dash every of the are Crypto currency but they have their own value. Bitcoin is the most expensive one as it is most trusted and oldest type of Crypto currency.

Yes bitcoin is the first coin which start the crypto world by making block chain technology. It remains five year dark in the world but in last five year it gets popularity. And further is bright for bitcoin. 

Download Atomic wallet now and put promo code 19Z368 and get 15 AWC of 17.4$.

1AWC=1.16$

On 5/3/2020 at 10:58 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Thank you for sharing about kratscoin with us .I had never heard about the term before and even after reading your posts I am very confused. I have also not seen kratscoin listed in exchanges or cm nor its trading volume . May be I need to learn more about it.

Kratscoin(KTC) had been listed in Abit Exchange and Bitrabbit Exchange.

The link as below

https://www.abit.com/exchange?coinPair=KTC/USDT&region=USDT&lang=en-US

https://bitrabbit.com/markets/ktc_usdt

KTC also listed in Coinmarketcap, Coingecko, Mytoken and etc...

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/kratscoin

https://m.mytoken.io/currency/821738398

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kratscoin/

Visit to https://kratscoin.org/ more details.

For me, I think that all alternative currencies depend on the bitcoin currency and on its own market, and it is very difficult for any currency to replace the bitcoin currency, because the bitcoin coin is the oldest cryptocurrency and the most high-price currency

Bitcoin will remain the distinctive and best currency among all cryptocurrencies and this is because it is the mother's currency and also controls the movement of all cryptocurrencies

Life is great and enjoy it

It is very good information, in reality every technological project that has been done, to equal bitcoin, has been unsuccessful, since blockchain technology and a unique encrypted and encrypted technology, where it is difficult to grasp and copy that same technology created by the  lord satoshi.

On 5/4/2020 at 11:53 PM, herry potter said:

Kratscoin(KTC) had been listed in Abit Exchange and Bitrabbit Exchange.

The link as below

https://www.abit.com/exchange?coinPair=KTC/USDT&region=USDT&lang=en-US

https://bitrabbit.com/markets/ktc_usdt

KTC also listed in Coinmarketcap, Coingecko, Mytoken and etc...

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/kratscoin

https://m.mytoken.io/currency/821738398

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kratscoin/

Visit to https://kratscoin.org/ more details.

Yes I think that kratscoin is great also because I think that it will be great that if it will have value like bitcoin and I think that this can help countries too like bitcoin because it works like cryptocurrencies Also so I think that it can be great too

On 3/4/2020 at 3:01 AM, Tammy J. Frazier said:

Although many cryptocurrencies have come to the market using Bitcoin blockchain, Bitcoin has not been so popular as Bitcoin till date and most transactions are through Bitcoin and I think in the future the popularity will grow and remain good.

Well, this is actually true mate and there will be coin will be dominate bitcoin at all, we all know that bitcoin is very popular for many people in terms of it's price and huge number of users and this will be remain as a father of cryptocurrency.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:54 AM, CryptoBox said:

Good information, only each new technology gets itself as a competitor to bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin continues on its way as the whale of this system. It continues to be number 1 in the system without any power loss. Of course, this does not mean that Kratscoin you are talking about is bad.

That's right but no matter what coin compare to bitcoin, bitcoin will always win as a majority choice. 

Bitcoin has a better future than any coins in my opinion. 

thanks for sharing this amazing information with us right now we have more than 3500 cryptocurrency in the world but most of them work on existing blockchain technology like ethereum eos etc. there are very few which has its own blockchain

Still that wouldn't make it the best choice. A lot of people doesn't want their transaction to be tracked so they will find it difficult to use that blockchain, maybe only the government will use it in case of money laundering.

Life is beautiful, enjoy it 

I want you to understand that bitcoin core is the foundation of all other blockchain. So the new version of blockchain need to follow some programing aspect of bitcoin core. Kratscoin will be soon be used by many developers to make the blockchain more efficiently