There is Kratscoin, This is the Difference with Bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

There is Kratscoin, This is the Difference with Bitcoin

Currently all existing blockchain technology is developed from Bitcoin Core, a Bitcoin blockchain software whose code is open source.
It was originally designed by Satoshi Nakamoto and developed by many people, hereinafter referred to as bitcoin developers. With Bitcoin Core anyone can create their own blockchain that is different from Bitcoin, and add other features in it.
For example, increase the size of the block, change the name of the coin, up to the number of coins that can be mined per block that appears. Previously, this had been done by Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold through a hard fork process.

Jordan Baczuk, Lead Developer at Burstware in his article said, Bitcoin Core software was the result of the development of hundreds of programmers for more than a decade.

Actually, there are a number of other blockchain developments that are based on Bitcoin Core, both very open or "in the same breath and spirit" with the Satoshi Nakamoto method, namely pseudonim.

It is Kratscoin (KTC) playing in that arena by "patching" the lack of Bitcoin which does not have a "serial number" for each of its BTC units.
Because Bitcoin does not have a serial number like paper money, each Bitcoin unit is actually "not unique" in the viewpoint of a fiat financial system.
In contrast to the peer-to-peer electronic money system which has a 12-digit serial number for each unit, it can be easily tracked by the authorities.
And Kratscoin (KTC) is said to want to play in that arena and is called an advantage, because it is easier to help, for example the government to track the flow of transactions.

There are many similarities between KTC and BTC, starting the mining process with the standard ASIC miner (ASIC Miner S9 or T9).
The maximum supply is only 21 million units, 1 block appears per 10 minutes and 144 KTC per 24 hours, including halving per 210,000 blocks.
Based on data from KTC Explorer, as of September 24, the KTC blockchain block has reached # 41,063 with a miner reward of 50 KTC per 10 minutes. Block Genesis (# 0) appeared on 18 December 2018. Thus there has not been a halving reward.
Besides having a serial number, another difference between KTC and BTC is the smallest number of units. If BTC has 0.00 million, then KTC is only 0,0001.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

Yes you are right that Bitcoin began its journey in 2009 and in the context of it, Bitcoin is being managed on a blockchain basis and in the same way thousands of coins are now being operated through blockchain under different names and we are now seeing thousands of crypto currencies in the smuggling and so on.  May increase further.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Although many cryptocurrencies have come to the market using Bitcoin blockchain, Bitcoin has not been so popular as Bitcoin till date and most transactions are through Bitcoin and I think in the future the popularity will grow and remain good.

Good information, only each new technology gets itself as a competitor to bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin continues on its way as the whale of this system. It continues to be number 1 in the system without any power loss. Of course, this does not mean that Kratscoin you are talking about is bad.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing the information, there are many coin different to Bitcoin, but all coins are depend about Bitcoin, so also this coin is depend about Bitcoin, right now there is not any coin who can compete with Bitcoin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/3/2020 at 8:12 PM, Leerobert said:

Currently all existing blockchain technology is developed from Bitcoin Core, a Bitcoin blockchain software whose code is open source.
It was originally designed by Satoshi Nakamoto and developed by many people, hereinafter referred to as bitcoin developers. With Bitcoin Core anyone can create their own blockchain that is different from Bitcoin, and add other features in it.
For example, increase the size of the block, change the name of the coin, up to the number of coins that can be mined per block that appears. Previously, this had been done by Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold through a hard fork process.

Jordan Baczuk, Lead Developer at Burstware in his article said, Bitcoin Core software was the result of the development of hundreds of programmers for more than a decade.

Actually, there are a number of other blockchain developments that are based on Bitcoin Core, both very open or "in the same breath and spirit" with the Satoshi Nakamoto method, namely pseudonim.

It is Kratscoin (KTC) playing in that arena by "patching" the lack of Bitcoin which does not have a "serial number" for each of its BTC units.
Because Bitcoin does not have a serial number like paper money, each Bitcoin unit is actually "not unique" in the viewpoint of a fiat financial system.
In contrast to the peer-to-peer electronic money system which has a 12-digit serial number for each unit, it can be easily tracked by the authorities.
And Kratscoin (KTC) is said to want to play in that arena and is called an advantage, because it is easier to help, for example the government to track the flow of transactions.

There are many similarities between KTC and BTC, starting the mining process with the standard ASIC miner (ASIC Miner S9 or T9).
The maximum supply is only 21 million units, 1 block appears per 10 minutes and 144 KTC per 24 hours, including halving per 210,000 blocks.
Based on data from KTC Explorer, as of September 24, the KTC blockchain block has reached # 41,063 with a miner reward of 50 KTC per 10 minutes. Block Genesis (# 0) appeared on 18 December 2018. Thus there has not been a halving reward.
Besides having a serial number, another difference between KTC and BTC is the smallest number of units. If BTC has 0.00 million, then KTC is only 0,0001.

Serial number is pretty interesting touch, but doesn't it complicate things, i mean cash is supposed to funglible, even with the serial numbers of the bigger bills there are certain level of untracebility with coins and random bills. Why it would be a good thing to see the whole life spin of one coin and see who has used it and to what forever?

On 3/4/2020 at 2:12 AM, Leerobert said:

The coin could be tracked, but it is not guaranteed that the wallet owner couldbe tracked as well. Unless an exchange or wallet provider for this KTC would implement KYC/AML policies, it cannot still be identified to the individual level.

In my opinion, kratscoin would never overcome bitcoin in any way, it is just the time really, even if this coin would invent some new technologies it wouldn't help.

I think kratscoin is not launched yet and it is in development. It has serial number for each unit and it would help to reduce anonymity. So it could be tracked. I think this would highly appreciated by governments because this would help to control money laundering. In this case it could compete other crypto currencies easily and it would start new era of crypto without anonymity.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is the first currency in the market and it is similar to several new currencies in the market today that want to rise sharply in the market, but bitcoin is the largest currency and you will never find it like it, not in its strength or safety, which was several years ago.

"I thought crypto is supposed to be anonymous and private. How the US manage to proof it?"

US woman sentenced to 13 years for using cryptocurrency to fund ISIS

News Link: https://cryptonews.net/en/295725/

A US woman was on Friday sentenced to 13 years in prison for sending over $150,000 to terrorist organization ISIS?much of it in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. 

Zoobia Shahnaz, of Long Island, New York, pleaded guilty in November 2018 for providing material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

The Department of Justice announced yesterday that Shahnaz sent over $150,000 to people and groups in Pakistan, China, and Turkey that were affiliated with ISIS. The money had been raised fraudulently?as part of her heist, Shahnaz used stolen credit cards to buy around $62,000 in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Shahnaz also planned to move to Syria to join ISIS and had researched the group online. Jihad-related propaganda?including a photo of a suicide belt and a night vision scope?was found at her home in Long Island, the Department of Justice said. 

Today, many such coins are being created in which the name speaks for itself - this is bitcoin. Hard fork on this and there is that it is possible to create. 

A little-known currency for KTC or KRATSCOIN and there is a big difference between it and the bitcoin coin and cannot be compared

THINK POSITIVE

On 03.03.2020 at 22:16, Mrashking said:

friends because every new addict attracted by them and losses a good deal funds accordingly we essential to deposit for against Crypto cheat and cook supremacy

If some coin has something in common with Bitcoin it does not mean that the coin will be successful especially in the current market. There are a lot of scams now and most of the new coins are scams in most cases .

On 3/3/2020 at 8:12 PM, Leerobert said:

I'd like to know if there is a certain percentage of pre-mined coins by the developers of this coin. Also it would be good for miners to provide mining pools which support Kratscoin and perhaps link to the software. 

I find the idea of giving a serial number to each coin, or denomination of it, interesting. I'd like to know more about it, like if there is a whitepaper and a team behind it.

On 3/3/2020 at 11:42 PM, Leerobert said:

Hi, this is my first time I'm hearing about KTC. I did research about btc history and figured out it was developed by satoshi nakamoto in the years 2009. Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us about KTC. 

Post is quite long but at the end I have found this is helpful to understand how the new projects Kratscoin is different from the crypto giant Bitcoin. Yes there is the open source software from the Satoshi and I think this new Kratscoin is trying to bring modified Blockchain technology. 

• +2 1

Wow, there are huge difference between Bitcoin and Kratscoin. Actually all coins developed from Bitcoin core but this krats coin not only developed from Bitcoin core but even developer add also serial number.

I'm first time heard about kratscoin. This is new Crypto coins . But all coins are depends upon bitcoin . Bitcoin blockchain is very greater than other Crypto projects . So Bitcoin is king .I don't believe kratscoin can beat to Bitcoin .

Bitcoin coin was the first cryptocurrency created for Japan Blockchain in 2009 and it is the most important currency and the emergence of all other currencies is related to Bitcoin currency because the prices of all currencies are linked to the Bitcoin currency market Thank you for this participation My friend It was very useful to everyone

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although this topic is long, highly branched and has a lot of detail, it does show us the continuous coordination between the blockchain and all the old and modern cryptocurrencies and I'm sure the blockchain will continue to look for the best but Bitcoin remains the base and the main pillar

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/4/2020 at 2:12 AM, Leerobert said:

Yes I think that it eill be a nice competitor to bitcoin but bitcoin isvery old but its blockchain is still widely used by other cryptocurrency and that what is good about bitcoin because it can still be great and it will still be great in the future. 

Speaking of bitcoin forks, I'm wondering why hasn't any bitcoin for a long time been happening? I remember, when the Bitcoin Cash Fork happened and the Bitcoin Holders received it, the bitcoin cash price at that time was about $ 550.

Yes bitcoin is the first coin which start the crypto world by making block chain technology. It remains five year dark in the world but in last five year it gets popularity. And further is bright for bitcoin. 

On 5/3/2020 at 10:58 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Thank you for sharing about kratscoin with us .I had never heard about the term before and even after reading your posts I am very confused. I have also not seen kratscoin listed in exchanges or cm nor its trading volume . May be I need to learn more about it.

Kratscoin(KTC) had been listed in Abit Exchange and Bitrabbit Exchange.

The link as below

https://www.abit.com/exchange?coinPair=KTC/USDT&region=USDT&lang=en-US

https://bitrabbit.com/markets/ktc_usdt

KTC also listed in Coinmarketcap, Coingecko, Mytoken and etc...

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/kratscoin

https://m.mytoken.io/currency/821738398

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kratscoin/

Visit to https://kratscoin.org/ more details.