Convert from bitcoin to Eth on Yobit. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Convert from bitcoin to Eth on Yobit.

I am a novice here so I tried withdrawing my bitcoin from Yobit to my bitcoin wallet but the charges are too much. How do I convert my bitcoin to ETH and hope the charges aren't much 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You can convert by clicking on the btc option and then choosing eth from the table and then a new page will appear for you. You want to set the amount you want to transfer and then click on buy

• Useful or interesting 1

It is simple when you enter your own Yobit platform and withdraw all payments go to the BTC button at the bottom of the page and click on it and then press the Eth button below the BTC will open the trading box you select all the currencies and then click buy

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Which is better?
Bitcoin or ETH !

Certainly, bitcoin is better than ethereum, now its price is very high and is more common than ethereum. At the same time, coin of ethereum is very beautiful and has a very big future.

@Omar Ommeish

There is not any difficult to do that, you need just to click on the trade or market section and then chose the BTC/ETH means Bitcoin to Ethereum and then you will be redirected to the platform to do your exchange.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

its easy my friend you should click on the trade or market section and then chose the BTC/ETH means Bitcoin to Ethereum and then you will be redirected to the platform to do your exchange just be care while you past the right address for you

it's so easy bro..

just press on btc on the square at the left of the screen then press on eth under it..

and then you can choose hoe much to transfer ..

To convert your bitcoin to etherium is pretty easy. All you need is just to search etherium on the market. Make sure bitcoin is highlighted at the bar of coins. Go to the buy section after selecting etherium. Input the amount of bitcoin you'll wish to buy with or you could just put max. Select buy and in seconds it is converted. You can then withdraw your etherium with lower fees

4 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I am a novice here so I tried withdrawing my bitcoin from Yobit to my bitcoin wallet but the charges are too much. How do I convert my bitcoin to ETH and hope the charges aren't much 

No need to use the ethereum to withdraw because the ethereum withdrawing fee is also high fees, so that's you can use the litecoin its really cheap

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

The transformation between ETH and BTC is happening very quickly in this stock market. It is a very active stock market. Since the interface is simple, even a child can do the operations. But if I were, I would trade with LTC.

16 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Yes brother charges are too high for converying bitcoins in other altcoins. But i will suggest you to convert your bitcoin into litecoin its converting fee is much less probably the lowest 0.002% per trade. Ethereums converting fee is high in any exchange site.

Yobit is the best coin exchanger and good for trading purposes. You can easily exchange your bitcoin into Etherum.  First go to the right side and select the Etherum and then exchange them with bitcoin by buying them. 

17 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Well then you should read much more. Yobit is an exchange, whose purpose is to exchange one coin to another. Head over to Yobit, then to trade option, click on btc market, and find eth in there. Click  btc/eth trading pair. here is the direct link https://yobit.net/en/trade/ETH/BTC

Put in the value you want to exchange in place of buy ETH, for what ever price you see fit, best is the market price, which is the default price, you can see the list of buy and sell orders, and likewise figure the price you want to sell it, and then place the buy order. 

Hello dear, you can easily exchange your bitcoins with your ETH as you have to first get account on yobit and get some btc, then on left side click on ETH and then sell your btc for your eth and this way you will get exchange of currency.

Dear friend it's very easy, just open ethereum vs bitcoin chart. You will see the boxes below in which you can put the amount you want to buy. The charges you will pay. And the total Ethereum you will get. then just click the

buy button and you are good to go.

You can convert your bitcoin to etherium in the main page of yobit, and you will see the market in the down left of the page, vmclick on btc blue icon, then click on ETH under it, after that you need to go to the middle of the page where you can see to sides, one for buying and one for selling, there yiu can sell your bitcoin

Hello my friend, the friends have explained how to convert bitcoin to ethereum in the Yobit exchange in the comments before me but why don't you convert bitcoin to litcoin if you want to withdraw because the withdrawal fee is very low which is 0.002 ltc only.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

This is true, the bitcoin currency withdrawal fees are very high while the ethereum coin is few. You can convert from bitcoin to ethereum by clicking on the btc symbol and then selecting the Eth currency and clicking on it. After that, a new menu will appear for you. You must put the amount you want to convert inside it and press buy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you all for your help. I really appreciate 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I generally covert my btc to ltc in order to avoid the extreme charges. That may be something that you could possibly look into as well. With regards to exchanging between the two cryptocurrencies however, all you have to do is that you have to go to the trade section in yobit and select the two cryptos that you want to trade between and after doing so you can sell all your btc to eth and it will appear in your wallet.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic.  Because I have never converted Bitcoin to Ethereum. I cannot give you any information, but I can inform you about this later.

It is a simple matter, my dear, go to the market and then press BTC then in the search box enter ETH and convert if you want a low fee then convert bitcoin to DGB

First you should goto your yobit wallet,,under the balance details you can find that some coins name and a search box so in the search box inter your desire coins name then tap on this and you can find a new interface tap on btc balance and buy that...

I don't know if you tin switch Bitcoin with Ethereum, but in my belief I'm sorry? you know how to do.
Thank you for allotment this topic. I'm warm with business. You

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money