Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

Bitcoin now is already in our real lives, we as a crypto users feel that more than any other person, especially when we talk about the financial life, because cryptocurrencies were made for such fields, a lot of people becomes rich because of bitcoin and all crypto world 

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -2 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +5 1

The benefit I got from working in the forum helped me pay the university expenses and storing the extra money. I agree with you about the help that we get from our work in the forum. Many people who suffer from some diseases may be able to deal with this. This is very humane

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's true crypto talk has really helped us alot in the time it's been there. All the satoshi I get I invest. I'm trying to multiply more and more in crypto currency as I've started to trade in yobit with good strategy. If I make alot of profit ICAN invest in a business to help my family

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Not for all people that's bitcoin is helping in their daily expenses, but some of people it is not helping, but mostly of people that's got big help from it is for those free bitcoin claimers

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

This is true. Having a bitcoin coin from this forum and from other sites helps us a lot in obtaining the things we need in our daily life and in our studies. Where we can get the money while we are sitting at home

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do find this very helpful for an earnign opportunity. I am a student so i spend my afternoons on this forum answering post and topics and earnign for the day. Through the earnings i have made as well as the knowledge i have gained from here, i have been able to earn a good amount of bitcoin, which I use for extra purchases i require as a student.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes of course you can use it for ij ourbdaily life because we can use it for other purposes like education and we can buy the books by this and however if I need some other expenses I can use it for that are so sweet and we can use it for other purposes. We can pay our exam fees and pot of thing

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think bitcoin can helps us in our daily expenses this is the best platform to earn money.Crypto pays you a sufficient amount for your basic expenses. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -4 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you about the support we receive from our work in the forum. Many people who suffer from some diseases may be able to cope with it. Working in forums helped me save on university costs and extra money

I agree with you about the support we receive from our work in the forum. Many people who suffer from some diseases may be able to cope with it. Working in forums helped me save on university costs and extra money

It can help us pay home rent or phone bills and many more.

You are right in that Bitcoin work helped me to secure my daily needs as it has become a good source of income for me because we can make good profits from it since I joined the forum and I get good money from it

Working in forums helps me save on university expenses and extra money. I agree with you about the support we have received from our work in the forum. Many people who suffer from some diseases may be able to cope with it.

yes biticon helps many many people to complete their basic need espacially for those who has no job or a students. they complete their expensess bsic needs and lot of things i do with this money.😊

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I've used some of my earnings to continue school and I'm currently saving. I agree with you, this platform has helped me to make some extra income

Crypto, the best platform for making money, gives you enough money to cover your initial expenses. I think Bitcoin can help us with our daily costs.

We can earn Bitcoin at no cost and with the benefit that comes after the ear, we can certainly earn Bitcoin with our daily expenses. Entering it is bitcoin through investment Better than earning it is certainly not profitable.

Many people who suffer from some diseases may be able to cope with it. It is very humane. The benefits I get from working in forums have helped me save on university expenses and extra money. I agree with you about the support we receive from our work in the forum

We talk about financial life, because as cryptocurrency was created for the field, Bitcoin has gotten rich and all crypto worlds.Bitcoin is already in our real life, we as a crypto users feel more than anyone else, especially When

For me the answer will be always yes. I work here to collect money. It makes me financially independent. I earn here and try to buy some expense of my daily routine. My parents are also very happy. My friends also want to work here.          

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

I agree with you about the help that we get from our work in the forum. I want to say that I'm fully agree with you bitcoins as well as this campaign helps members a lot to full fill their daily expenditure.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, kizz said:

the excess money, I will give it to my parents 

That is very nice gesture. In today's world, people just keep everything for themselves. I really respect you for that. Cryptotalk is just a platform, you can earn money from many other places, but giving your family top priority is the best quality you can have. I thank Cryptotalk for providing this platform to help likes of Kizz and me

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

bitcoin solve our daily needs because everyone believes in crypto currency, if they invest in bitcoins they become rich in short period ,and so many people's do day trading to earn daily income to use in.daily expensive, so I think bitcoin change so many peoples life.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Well in my country it is illegal. We cannot use crypto currency openly in our country so exchange them in local fiat currency through exchange plateforms like wazir x. Coming to your question yes btc does helps us in daily expenses as im a student , so i need money for my daily expenses and cryptotalk is offering that money in the form of bitcoins.