Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

Yes of course bitcoin have helped and it is currently helping many people around the world, I am currently holding the coins I earn by making posts here and I will trade them out to a good exchanger after sometime so that I use the funds to sustain life. I love cryptotalk paybyposts campaign because it gives me opportunity to earn nothing less than $2.64 everyday.. So if anyone work here hard then he will be able to meet there daily expenses very easily.. So I will advise all of you to ask your friends to join this one. Thanks

The forum is an opportunity for all people to earn money to all the poor and medium classes... Bitcoin helps us with daily expenses because when you earn money you can spend it in everything you need whether it's for school, living or anything daily you can buy all the daily needs and you can also help your parents with the expense.. The harder you work, the more money you earn.

This forum provided us with a lot of benefit, because we can obtain useful information in addition to obtaining a material fee, in fact that Bitcoin was able to provide me with many daily needs in addition to securing study expenses, I am really happy to join this forum and I am very grateful Bitcoin for the benefit it offers us

Hello, my friends. Have a good day. This is a good question. No, I do not expect that it will not help us, but you have to ask someone with knowledge of this. Something I wish you good luck in all aspects of good life.

Really friend you are absolutely right about this situation bitcoins very helpful for members expenses and earning a very good amount on this platform hope every one can join this forum and make life better but this forum needs hard working person hope you are hard worker good luck for every time.

I agree with this topic.  bitcoin helps us in our daily expense.  Every human being has a different cost  He needs money to supply it  And this is the money we get through bitcoin  If we can earn bitcoin, we can pay for our expenses.

Yes friend it help us a lot in our lives.. After joining this forum I am really happy that I can meet my daily needs and requirements very easily.. We are paid with very well worth on the forum which is quite enough to meet the needs of any single person so easily. I will advice others to join this amazing forum so that they also get there earnings through this site and remain happy just like us. 

Yes dear bitcoin is very helpful for all of us to handle our daily expenses. We work on this forum and we earn bitcoin on this platform then we withdraw and exchange it to our local currencies for use. I am a student so I think this platform is very helpful for all of students.

I am new member.i have not yet made money.but I think is very helpful for making Making money for mange our daily expenses

Earning free bitcoin is very helpful for students.

Yeah you are absolutely right that this crypto forum help us in our daily basis because I need money for college expenses and the other things so I have no any option to get money but my friend suggest me about this forum after join this forum my life is very easy

The benefit I received from my job at the forum allowed me to pay for college costs and save the extra money. I agree with you that our job at the forum gives us support. This may be dealt with by those who suffer from such illnesses. That's a human thing

• +1 1

Yes, bitcoin helps me with my daily expenses. Thanks and all thanks to this forum that provides money in exchange for simple and easy work. Bitcoin also contributes to meeting my daily needs for me and all my family

The profits we earn from crypto really helps us in our daily expenses, especially in these current circumstances in pandemic still on going ahead. You will get the profit while you are at home. when you make investments you'll get profits, and that profit can be used to solve your financial problems, so therefore reducing the stress you are facing money issues.

yes I agree with you but i think this is more useful for students, because students in learning process snd specialy writing skills of English, andyes yes you are right, i completely agree with you. 

This is really great, but personally, I have not made any profits yet, but I do my best to work here to gain knowledge and money together. There are many goals that I will achieve after working here, such as paying my university fees, and so on. I wish everyone success.

• +1 1

On 3/3/2020 at 9:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

I mean surely it helps! We all are here to earn and earn for what? To accommodate our expenses. So I think this platform cryptotalk is a great place to learn knowledge and earn at the same time. This platform not only helps us to gain knowledge but it helps us to improve our writing skills, communication skills, makes us able to bear expenses and what not! Just love it!

Bitcoin is a digital asset and a payment system invented by Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public dispersed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin is unique in that there are a finite number of them: 21 million.