How to know if i have commented or not? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

How to know if i have commented or not?

To identity those posts you commented on is very simple always look at the tow massage icons at the front of every topic if you commented on it then the icons will be dark black and if not they will be just white.thanks.

• +1 1

Yes there is a way to know if you have previously commented on a post. When you go to the list of posts that there are in any section, you will also see that there is a message icon that is on the left of the title of the post. If the message icon is black, then it is an indication that you have already replied or commented in that topic, and if it is white then it shows that you have not commented in that topic. This is a great way to keep track of where you should be commenting and where you have already commented.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It happens a lot when you click on the "next unread topic" and it redirects you to a topic you've commented on before. But surely, you will know that you've commented before because it takes you directly to the page your last comment is, so you know you have commented before. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1- is mean you don’t comment in this topic 

2- is mean you are already comment in this topic . 
this is the only way to know if you comment or not, good luck .

D426B02D-B481-408D-B8D6-FEFB9AB4CF30.jpeg

To know what topics you've commented on or don't notice in the balloon that's at the beginning of each title of the topic if that balloon is black is because you've already commented on whether it's soft is because you haven't made a comment on that topic yet 

On 3/3/2020 at 3:38 PM, Ridam said:

There are many old topics appeared time to time. I remember those in which i have commented around 1-2 weeks before. But  For those topics which are very old  Is there any way through which i could know i have commented or not? I am having some problem on that.

Hello dear friends.  The first step is to enter the forum site. The second step is to click on your name at the top of the screen and then to the personal page. You will see at the top of the screen from the left side the number of comments that you have published.

You can't just know the topics that you have already commented on. You will have to go and check manually each topic to see if you made a post there or not 

I think if you have opened the topic that's you don't have sure if you already commented on, it automatically directly you to the reply that's you already responded to that topic before.

To identify the topics in which you have commented before there is a mark beside the topic which goes black when you comment on the topics this is the very easy way to identify the topics in which you have already commented. 

There is a mark at the beginning of each topic that is in white or black and it indicates your status in that topic If you comment and share it will be gray or white

THINK POSITIVE

When entering any section of the forum, you will see the topics and next to each topic a small circle if it is white This means that you have not commented or if it is black this means that you have commented

When you open any section and search topics where you see one special symbol like balloon type, now notice the balloon colour if the colour is black means you already give your reaction this topic, and the colour white means you can't give your reaction.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:38 PM, Ridam said:

There are many old topics appeared time to time. I remember those in which i have commented around 1-2 weeks before. But  For those topics which are very old  Is there any way through which i could know i have commented or not? I am having some problem on that.

You can easily determine if you already commented to that topic or not by looking at the color of speech bubble. If you found the speech bubble color white it means you don't have comment yet on that topic and if you found the speech bubble black it means you already done commenting on it. 

I think there is not a special option to detect that but there are some Technics to know if you have yet commented in such topic, one of them is doing the filter in such section to select the topic will be started by date, other is chat signs if they are with black color means you have yet commented on it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you everyone who has provided a very good explanation (some of them are with screenshots). No need to discuss it further, the topic is closed.