How can I mine btc Simply ? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Midnight89

How can I mine btc Simply ?

its little tricky to setup in majority of pools. but many easy pools are available who are just giving the mining software so you need to just download and enter the same of that site. like winminer ,computta, nicehash, minergate etc. nicehash is very profitable.

So I guess youre new. You cant mine btc without equipments. You can mine only satoshi if you have not equip. In a month with pc

3 hours ago, Midnight89 said:

hello guys , i wanna know best Simply  methods for mine btc ?

thanks 

If you want to mine BTC (not altcoins) then the simplest method is to buy an ASIC, follow instructions on youtube on how to setup the miner, then get paid. Sadly, earning money through mining is not as easy as you might think.

• Useful or interesting 1

in simple words impossible you need a little brain to mine. i prefer to mine with asics they are quite easy to setup.and they dont requires pc you can setup form android phone.

Mining was for long time simple. Now you need expensive hardware. 

51 minutes ago, Shabbir81 said:

Buy GPU miner or other many miners in the market buy and connect this miner to your btc wallet and run your GPU machine and make btc

GPU is for some altcoins. Bitcoin cannot be mined with GPU. For Bitcoin only ASIC can get rewards and even with that you have to make sure your electricity is cheap, else it's cheaper to buy and hold the coins.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

The easiest way to mine with any random computer is probably honeyminer, google it. It mines coins and automatically converts it to btc for you.

The best and the biggest exchanges with no KYC: Binance ▪️ Hotbit

Get rich with cryptocurrency derivatives, no KYC: BitMEX ▪️ Bybit ▪️ DueDEX

On 10/14/2019 at 9:32 AM, Midnight89 said:

thanks 

You can mine bitcoin with different websites.You buy contract and they buy and take care of mining rings.You can double your btc with this way but bitcoin price could go down.

You either need ASIC miners which are specialized for mining btc or you need to mine altcoins and convert it to btc.

If you just want to make btc either buy it, or work for it. You don't necessarily need to mine them. You can convert other your work to btc too. Posting in forums, faucets, freelancer jobs, anything that counts.

Mining bitcoin is a complicated process and you need special equipment to do it so there is not simple way you can do that. An alternative would be to use faucets that give you small amounts of bitcoin every hour but it's just a waste of time

4 hours ago, Kingbtc said:

How can I mine btc Simply I think you try to invest in btc.com it's a good time for the mining and the best one new way to mining the btc trading then you will be hearing the news that the btc people invest in a few days ago I was just a little bit of time to exchange in the world to me about it I mean I not sure yet but I'm going to do this i know what you doing in this world and you think it's try to rock again on Monday and Tuesday night and I earn money with what's going in the mining btc but it's not easy 

I think you are using the word suggestion on your mobiles keyboard and generating nonsense sentences

On 10/14/2019 at 10:02 AM, Midnight89 said:

thanks 

the best way is to buy a very powerful Asic miner and do yourself a favor and never try to mine bitcoin with your personal computer at all

1 hour ago, Mohs3n71 said:

the best way is to buy a very powerful Asic miner and do yourself a favor and never try to mine bitcoin with your personal computer at all

That is definitely the best way but surely it is not an easy way to do it. You need a good amount of money to buy a powerful Asic and you need to learn how to install and program it. It's not something everyone can do

Phone mining is free. However, you data will be consumed or used in the background. So, you can also browse with your phone to earn good cryptocurrency contents with the browsers that offer bitcoin mining.

unfortunately it is not so easy to mine the bitcoins you need a particular equipment like the asics or the rig (up to 8 graphic cards connected in series) that have a not indifferent cost, from 4000 $ upwards and consume a lot of electricity

hey dude  , how to mine bitcoin i think its little complicated  so you need lote of money first to buy mining machines , no one can give you a good explanation here  i suggest to visit ytb

the short answer is no you cant mine just simply unless you chose easy mining software like niceh,minergate,gensis mining.

There is no way you can use to mine bitcoin simply because mining it is not portable anymore. You can mine botcoin s whole year but your profit could be -3% or 3% all is depending in blocks collected and electricity cost you have used.

First, you need to have mining hardware, if you don't have any mining hardware you can rent it. After you have a mining hardware, choose the pools for mining bitcoin. You can search it on google. Don't paid to cloud mining services, they will scam you in the future .

1 minute ago, I-KUN said:

First, you need to have mining hardware, if you don't have any mining hardware you can rent it. After you have a mining hardware, choose the pools for mining bitcoin. You can search it on google. Don't paid to cloud mining services, they will scam you in the future .

what you said is every thing ok, but one more thing you forget is the difficulty level and how many mining hardware needed to get mining profit.

If OP is thinking that with 1 or 2 mining hardware he can start mining, then he can start mining but he wont get profit and only make more losses.

The best way to mine bitcoin is to ASIC Miner.If you have money, you can buy a mining device. If you don't have the money, I advise you to collect satoshi from the faucets. Do not try to mining Bitcoin using a computer or a Mobile phone because you could harm your device.

I know is very stressful to mine with bitcoin but what are the easiest way to mine simply with btc without much stress.

There's no approach you need to use to be able to my very own bitcoin mainly because mining it isn't easily transportable any more. It is possible to my very own bitcoin azines complete yr however your income could be -5% or perhaps 5% almost all will be dependent inside prevents accumulated and also electrical energy run you used.

For simple mining you can use the bitcoin miner from microsoft store ( you have to be running on windows 8/10 os). It is not enough profitable, but simple mining.