How can I mine btc Simply ? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Midnight89

How can I mine btc Simply ?

its little tricky to setup in majority of pools. but many easy pools are available who are just giving the mining software so you need to just download and enter the same of that site. like winminer ,computta, nicehash, minergate etc. nicehash is very profitable.

So I guess youre new. You cant mine btc without equipments. You can mine only satoshi if you have not equip. In a month with pc

3 hours ago, Midnight89 said:

hello guys , i wanna know best Simply  methods for mine btc ?

thanks 

If you want to mine BTC (not altcoins) then the simplest method is to buy an ASIC, follow instructions on youtube on how to setup the miner, then get paid. Sadly, earning money through mining is not as easy as you might think.

51 minutes ago, Shabbir81 said:

Buy GPU miner or other many miners in the market buy and connect this miner to your btc wallet and run your GPU machine and make btc

GPU is for some altcoins. Bitcoin cannot be mined with GPU. For Bitcoin only ASIC can get rewards and even with that you have to make sure your electricity is cheap, else it's cheaper to buy and hold the coins.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

You either need ASIC miners which are specialized for mining btc or you need to mine altcoins and convert it to btc.

If you just want to make btc either buy it, or work for it. You don't necessarily need to mine them. You can convert other your work to btc too. Posting in forums, faucets, freelancer jobs, anything that counts.

4 hours ago, Kingbtc said:

How can I mine btc Simply I think you try to invest in btc.com it's a good time for the mining and the best one new way to mining the btc trading then you will be hearing the news that the btc people invest in a few days ago I was just a little bit of time to exchange in the world to me about it I mean I not sure yet but I'm going to do this i know what you doing in this world and you think it's try to rock again on Monday and Tuesday night and I earn money with what's going in the mining btc but it's not easy 

I think you are using the word suggestion on your mobiles keyboard and generating nonsense sentences

On 10/14/2019 at 10:02 AM, Midnight89 said:

hello guys , i wanna know best Simply  methods for mine btc ?

thanks 

the best way is to buy a very powerful Asic miner and do yourself a favor and never try to mine bitcoin with your personal computer at all

First, you need to have mining hardware, if you don't have any mining hardware you can rent it. After you have a mining hardware, choose the pools for mining bitcoin. You can search it on google. Don't paid to cloud mining services, they will scam you in the future .

The best way to mine bitcoin is to ASIC Miner.If you have money, you can buy a mining device. If you don't have the money, I advise you to collect satoshi from the faucets. Do not try to mining Bitcoin using a computer or a Mobile phone because you could harm your device.

For simple mining you can use the bitcoin miner from microsoft store ( you have to be running on windows 8/10 os). It is not enough profitable, but simple mining.

I remember when I first researched this whole idea, I thought I could set up a mining rig and just let the thing run.  Free money!!

Wow, was I laughably wrong about that.  

It is literally impossible to really make any money mining BTC unless you invest in some pretty serious hardware.  Your best bet is to invest in some decent hardware and join one of the millions of mining pools.  At least you could make some money.  But it will take a while to recoup your investment.

In the end, I built myself a mining rig that mines XMG.  In the past year it has mined about 25.05 XMG, which translates to about $0.27.  Joy!

I leave the thing running because it's a Raspberry Pi that acts as a server in my house.  It's just sitting there idle anyway.  So it costs nothing to run.

• Useful or interesting 1

First calculates the mining cost for your country that is the only hard part, apart from that you sure going to need capital.

A lot is much involves in Bitcoin mining,and to set it up require a lot,a stable power supply is needed,and this is a major challenges that I have,that makes me to avoid the Bitcoin minnig

You should find free bitcoin faucet claims, it's easier than mining, mining requires a lot of new costs to be effective and profitable.

You can mine in two ways. you can do hardware mining or can do cloud mining. for hardware mining you have to install a software and run your pc 24 hours and for cloud mining you have invest in cloud mining sites.

it's not easy but not impossible you have to be a proper guide to how mind BTC you have a complete set up a computer with good processor also you have some graphics card then you can properly set your mining setup when you can earn BTC on mining. simply you don't have a simple process to earn btc there are many clouds mining are available on internet but they are properly not working there everyone is scam

On 10/14/2019 at 10:06 AM, kjames said:

its little tricky to setup in majority of pools. but many easy pools are available who are just giving the mining software so you need to just download and enter the same of that site. like winminer ,computta, nicehash, minergate etc. nicehash is very profitable.

You're right with what you said but this procedure are only profitable in the 2016 and no longer producing a good result. OP, there's no short way to heaven and the only simply way for you to mine bitcoin profitable is to get a standard mining tools.

You can simply mine btc from many reputed site such as btc miner but to withdraw the btc you have to buy some packs by investing some green bucks. So then you can earn real btc

Without special equipment, you won't be making very much at all. I know that for windows there's a simple bitcoin mining program in the microsoft store, which may be a good place to get started. You won't make much at all, but it's something.

6 hours ago, UsedCondoms said:

Without special equipment, you won't be making very much at all. I know that for windows there's a simple bitcoin mining program in the microsoft store, which may be a good place to get started. You won't make much at all, but it's something.

Is that a could mining app, or is it a power consuming mining app, if it is a power consuming mining app then that means I need a bigger computer, which is going to cost me a lot and then I won't be able to use it while I mine.

There is no short cuts in mining man ..just have enough money to buy your mining rig and set it up or just see YouTube videos that teach you how to set up your mining rig and join a mining pool. 

To mine Bitcoin you need a minign machine that you can buy it from internet it will cost you a lot of money and second you need to cover the electricity to make work the machine with it , and then you make your calculations and see if you can earn or not 

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:

To mine Bitcoin you need a minign machine that you can buy it from internet it will cost you a lot of money and second you need to cover the electricity to make work the machine with it , and then you make your calculations and see if you can earn or not 

Right to say firstly a person need to calculate his profit that how much they will gain profit from mining and after that they need to take any decision about mining and for me I think now a days mining is not providing us good profit.