USA will accept the Crypto Market - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

On 10/13/2019 at 9:20 PM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

Yes, i think USA will accept. I have been in USA for travelling, when i buy something, people always ask me how i want to pay and it is include bitcoin option.

If the USA accepts the cryptocurrency market, of course it will be good for the future of the cryptocurrency market. That can be something good and has potential.

I believe they already did that the problems is about ICO, IEO, STO that need acceptable also. USA agree with bitcoin and blockchain but they not agree if developer use bitcoin ( crypto ) as alternative income ( not payment ). This country has serious problems about their financial economy, in this side bitcoin can take their financial instrument in other side global market war with China and Russia need attention also.

For me I think the US will accept crypto it's just a matter of time, since USA owns de world power if Dere accept crypto den its a better chance for de currency 

The expected financial leverage of the United States is likely to face major challenges in the near future. This may come from the continued economic rise of China or the European Union through a permanent chaos, but the pressure can also be generated through the impressive growth of cryptocurrencies such as "bitcoin".

I think usa will definitely accept crypto in future because USA is very much advance a digitalis. So there is a huge chance to accept this advance sector in there country. 

Definitely yes coz USA is a modernized country. They can easily adopt what is new. So I supposed that they will accept crypto in the market. 

9 hours ago, nasipadang said:

I don't think, USA is not the type of country that accepts crypto if it doesn't provide benefits to their government. I don't know for sure, but with the cryptocurrency anonymity that could be a place to avoid taxes and some other things, will the USA accept that?

They can also earn from this world without any tax. Crypto world is different from other platforms and i think usa will accept it very soon

10 hours ago, Luna disari said:

They can also earn from this world without any tax. Crypto world is different from other platforms and i think usa will accept it very soon

Where does their government generate profits from cryptocurrency? Quite interesting to discuss. China commits to bictoin bans because according to them it is vulnerable to scam, big risk invesment and as a form of security for the people of China.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:15 AM, Nurul Huda said:

I strongly agree with the decision that you made that it is a dream that we want to realize together so that in the future this forum will be better so that the project will end well so that they will get a decent and good job in this forum, because that's the only thing that we expect this time.

it is our common hope, therefore give your heart, we will face it together for whatever happens in this forum, we will continue to support.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:39 PM, dinhdinh said:

Yes, i think USA will accept. I have been in USA for travelling, when i buy something, people always ask me how i want to pay and it is include bitcoin option. Normal people is use bitcoin so im sure bitcoin will be use for future in USA.

As what we can see here some countries already use cryptocurrency in their transactions and it is a good sign that crypto has a possibility that it will be big sooner or later. If USA already accept bitcoin as their mode of payment then I believe some countries are also accepting it.

I think usa will accept crypto currency. now a days crypto is becoming the most useful way for making profit and also for doing any transaction very easily.

USA will accept cryptocurrency. if not next year then we must be patient waiting longer. I believe that the USA will accept cryptocurrency.

Obviously! USA is very much advance at modern world.So I think USA will definitely accept crypto in future. So there is a huge chance to accept this advance sector in there country. 

On 11/5/2019 at 11:05 PM, Lucifer said:

Sounds like a pretty good thing, so many companies would start accepting bitcoin as a form of payment and many more people would join the crypto currency train. USA being the main country of animal production to the rest to implement crypto in their countries.

Yes your right in future all countries will accpect the bitcoin.

The United States has been freed. Other companies accepting bitcoins for certain transactions, but not in all countries of America, allowed the use of bitcoins as a payment system, and their government saw the other side allowing cryptocurrency transactions.

Though USA conscious about the legal business. So they can accept the only centralised coin to there country. Because cryptocurrency has lots of value to the whole world if USA will accept then all countries will be interested to accept crypto.

I think USA is accept crypto very soon, because many develop countries are doing very good with crypto and soon USA also accept crypto. When USA accept crypto the value of coins are increase nicely.

Yes. Usa will accept crypto because crypto is going on a great way. People are understanding it and the use of crypto currencies may also start in usa

On 12/13/2019 at 5:51 AM, hasdasdaw07 said:

The United States will soon accept bitcoin but not now, users of the cryptocurrency market are on the rise and if the United States legalizes cryptocurrencies there will be more participating countries.

They will be more participating country, they need power alot. That is why they are restricted from many website of crypti 

Of course, this would be a breakthrough for the entire crypto industry. But for this to happen, cryptocurrencies must benefit the US economy. and the US economy is okay.

USA follow some strict laws in every sector and i think they will not do it as they are not able to recieve any TAX from this anonymous world