USA will accept the Crypto Market - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

Well indeed, not currently but rather at some point or another on the grounds that they can't stop it nor crush it and it must be contended with acknowledgment since it has great and terrible qualities with various impacts.

President Donald Trump has weighed in on the cryptocurrency debate, saying that he's not a fan of Bitcoin or blockchain-based digital money in general because it's highly volatile and "based on thin air."

However, the lower cost of transferring value is an excellent incentive for both users and sellers, and therefore, the demand for a financial system to adopt methods for accepting these cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. Thus, there is no reason why this will not be accepted in the future. Its my oppinion about it ) 

Dude US has already accepted bitcoin, you should ask that question about china, seems like china is still prohibiting bitcoin even after the president soeach that they should seize opportunities from Blockchain tech.

Edited by guatazoo

The sleeve must be accepted because cryptocurrency is now the number one business base of business and so many developed countries will definitely encapsulate it so I think it is natural to enter because it allows businesses to make transactions easier.

Main fact is tax if government can collect taxes from crypto transaction then they will accept crypto currency. They sill can collect taxes from exchange website but they also need to collect taxes form transaction.

Crypto market is still benned in many countries.i think it's time for USA to permit to use because millions of investors are trying to invest from USA.

14 hours ago, Agios said:

Not too surprising if the USA accept the Crypto Market because the USA is a home to most of the largest crypto companies. Anywhere in America you will easily to buy and sell cryptocurrency and also many store will accept crypto/Bitcoin as payments. There are still many countries that prohibit cryptocurrecies because their governments are not ready to accept crypto, which they think will disrupt their economy and financial system.

I agree with you. It is not that surprising because USA is a home of the largest crypto companies. And in America, crypto or bitcoin is legal in there.

6 hours ago, DORANBU0818 said:

I agree with you. It is not that surprising because USA is a home of the largest crypto companies. And in America, crypto or bitcoin is legal in there.

Yes i agree with you man, you're right, we all know that USA is a place where you can find largest companies, and we all know that crypto thing is a big helpnfor a lot of us. 

This news  is not that surpising because in United States of America, there is the home of the largest crypto companies and there in America, they allows or crypto is legal in there. 

As we all know that people will use what they are instructed to use if we decide to push this thing forward, we really need to start thinking studff through

Yes I think USA accept crypto currency . Beacuse this country is best technological country. They know benefits of cryptocurrency. They working this forum and earn money.

• Useful or interesting 1

USA will accept it, the way they are talkimg about cryptocurrency means they have little interest on what it can do to them

This is also a good way of making money and the market is also bery hood for people to get use to it but some how we can make itself by a gather of time bh the way to itself

If the USA will accept the cryptocurrencies market, this is will be the best and great news for cryptocurrencies and for all people from others countries. If the number one on the world accept that others they follow USA.

They actually have no other way but to accept crypto market for crypto currencies are the future. Te question is why it will be like and whether there will be accepted bitcoin in the way we know it or not 

yes USA will soon accept crypto, but why so late. compare with canada, they now use crypto to pay workers. USA is affraid to use crypto, even though it's citizen have used it.

I really want to hope for it! If the United States legalizes cryptocurrencies, then the rest of the countries will have no choice but to follow the example of the United States.

USA Have strict rules about cryptocurrency as we know even it's not prohibited but in my opinion the rules are more complicated than other countries, maybe the usa will develop their own blockchain technology in the future even though I think the crypto market will remain as it is now there.

That's great for every crypto. USA government interest to adopt crypto currency means a lot, several countries will also embrace cryptosystem easily. The disgust shown by some nations against crypto currencies will be clear and wipe away as many nations practice USA systems.

i reflect in coming United States of America will recognize Bitcoin. for the reason that it has numerous plus and facilities. by this we know how to conveying our currency fantastically fast. subsequently dream they will acknowledge Bitcoin

In my opinion, it is not only the United States that will accept Crypto, but the whole world as I hope. I thus see things. This modern technology will sweep the world one day, whether they accept it voluntarily or against their will. This is the logic of development. Many modern inventions were rejected by people at first, but after a while it became a reality imposed by the force of development.

4 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

In my opinion, it is not only the United States that will accept Crypto, but the whole world as I hope. I thus see things. This modern technology will sweep the world one day, whether they accept it voluntarily or against their will. This is the logic of development. Many modern inventions were rejected by people at first, but after a while it became a reality imposed by the force of development.

People on here are seriously so optimistic with their opinions because I don't see the United States ever accepting bitxoin any time soon and matter of fact a lot of countries wouldn't either because bitxoin isn't in the favour of the government but the people. 

It is possible that USA will except the market of crypto in 2020 because now they are think about the blockchain and may be they start work in it in 2020 and i hope so many countries will start to allow the crypto market in their countries in short time because this is the new way of the world.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins also, news about the coins and online payment website. You can also promote your website or your coins on my site with low fee.