USA will accept the Crypto Market - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

I think its not possible to accept crypto by the government so early, cause bunch of things are interrelated with this fact of crytpo. At first they will consider the controlling system of the financial system, but its a good news that few country already start to adopt this system.

• +2 1

The USA has already accepted the crypto market and is regulating. It does not accept some projects that are bypassing the laws and they are looking into them and giving them fines or ask them to stop their operations. But there are many that don't want crypto in the usa and they try to block them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think USA will accept the crypto currency. Because in all over the world crypto market value is incredible . And also many countries are working with crypto market. If USA set the tone it will spread all over the world .

The usa is accept crypto a lot lately and every one is in crypto. I have try to write a post about a news caster Cramer that was against bitcoin for many year and now is pro bitcoin. As the post I am make was delete I will give you here the link to this news.

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2020/09/cnbc-co-anchor-jim-cramer-i-now-think-bitcoin-is-prudent/

I am sorry if link are not allowed I will not use again.

Edited by Mella
  • +3 1

I stay hopeful in such a manner. If digital forms of money have not yet been prohibited, at that point they are as yet required. Presently I think the cycle is going on the best way to more readily direct crypto legitimately and what status to give it. Perceive what number of well-known individuals have put resources into BTC. They know precisely something

• +4 1

In the future united states would accept crypto but I am not sure if it would happen in the term of Trump since he is an entrepreneur who is not accepting the world of crypto as far as I know because of the thread that I somewhat read before seeing this. United States is a country that would definitely not allow themsleves to be behind in all of the changes in the world. In fact, they might be one of the countries that might play the major roles in the transition of cryptocurrency to the whole world. I say this because the United States is apparently already leads the changes in the past, so why they should stop on leading the way again?

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I stay idealistic in such a manner. On the off chance that digital currencies have not yet been prohibited, at that point, they are as yet required. Presently I think the cycle is going on the most proficient method to all the more likely manage crypto legitimately and what status to give it. Perceive what number of popular individuals have put resources into BTC. They know precisely something

• +1 1

In this trade war with china may be they will. Because if they don't china will. So USA will try to find a way to use it without create problem for their economy. I know usa want to protect US dollers but they know world is changing so if they wants to stay in the trend they will will accept it somehow.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Since USA is a large country and diverse community, I think many people have already has cryptocurrency as their primary source of income. Crypto has evolved much that it can be a sustainable job if done right, especially in an evolved economical country like US

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I stay hopeful in such a manner. On the off chance that cryptographic forms of money have not yet been prohibited, at that point, they are as yet required. Presently I think the cycle is going on the most proficient method to all the more likely control crypto lawfully and what status to give it. Perceive the number of acclaimed individuals who have put resources into BTC. They know precisely something

I assume it is not promising to say yes crypto by the management subsequently early, foundation bunch of possessions are consistent with this actuality of crypto. At the opening, they will contemplate the calculating system of the economic system, but it is a piece of respectable news that a small number of countries before now advantage to espouse this system.

• +5 1

I stay hopeful in such a manner. On the off chance that cryptographic forms of money have not yet been prohibited, at that point, they are as yet required. Presently I think the cycle is going on the most proficient method to all the more likely control crypto lawfully and what status to give it. Perceive the number of acclaimed individuals who have put resources into BTC. They know precisely somethingg..........

For me, I am pretty much sure that cryptocurrency is the future of currency for the reason that this type of currency was in lined with the modern technology we do have today. As people are seeing the future world will be filled up with the well improved and highly modernized technology, then, it can also be considered that cryptocurrency is the future of currency. It will be possible enough to make cryptocurrency our future currency if and only if all the people across the globe can be able to adapt on using as well as having access with crypto because supposedly, a currency can be able to be used by any type of people for the means of using it as payment option. Which I was wondering and believing that can possible to happen in the near future once the advent of the modern technology continuously improves and people will be able to adapt on it. As long as people are using technology, they can be able to use crypto as long as they have prior knowledge and understanding about it, cryptocurrency can be the future of currency.

I'm agree with you.  usa has well developed money echosystem. Most of there population know about crypto. They understood the value of crypto. so they are getting started.

Of course USA will accept crypto,is the future of payments and finances.Bitcoin is what people are always talking about and it just goes up and more known day by day between the population

In fact, all countries should accept the use of crypto currencies on a massive scale, since it is truly something that will help the development of their countries and promote new technologies based on blockchain. 

I also think that one day USA will accept crypto. Because USA is fully developed and digital country.  Digital country should be used digital currencies.

Not only in the United States, most countries do not allow the use of cryptocurrencies.
But in any case, when the spread of cryptocurrencies increases more and the appetite of more investors will lead to them, then there is no choice for all countries but to accept cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies is the greatest invention in finance after the invention of money by Lydians. Of course, The united states will adopt to crypto because whoever behaves against techonology finds himself in the pits of ignorance. United States and many other countries are aldready working on regulations to adopt the cryptocurrencies and who becomes a pioneer in this uncharted lands will reap the rewards most. 

Thanks for reading and have a good day, my friends.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Of course, the United States of America will move to adopt crypto, and now we see some banks allocating some resources to invest in currencies and integrating the blockchain into their business system, and America is a great country and its economy is strong.

• +1 1

I am almost certain that if the United States accepted the cryptographic market and also most countries bacause Cryptocurrencies are a big business for everyone both as merchants and natural persons

if America in the end accepts crypto, this will be a important recoil for the crypto world. as America is a country with money-making centers throughout the world. and if America accepts crypto, a good number prone other countries will in addition catch on it in a little while. 

In the future, we will all pay, not with our usual money, and not with cards, but with cryptocurrency, since in the future, we will not need this primitive money, there will be a cryptocurrency that will unite everything.