USA will accept the Crypto Market - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

Yes USA will accept it. Because they know how crypto is influencing people and economy. Sooner or later they will accept it because of its usefulness. Very soon they will get united with crypto market.

The biggest users of crypto currency are found in the United states, look at the number of bitcoin Atms we find in the world, the highest number is found in this place and so we have to keep everything in the right perspective is working properly well for us in the given  idea of the market we have to keep everything in perspective and doing everything in the said case

USA !!! Not only in future, USA has already accepted crypto business in the present day, what is future? And whom are the initiators of crypto business? Is it not the USA's?

Well, I recently see the news that the USA will use blockchain projects just to use it for military purposes and that implies that a powerful country sees the worth and power of crypto currency and that is a good sign.

If you accept cryptography, I think America will invent its own electronic currency, and it will not deal with the cryptocurrency of others. This is my personal belief and opinion.

Well The united states is a very unique country with a unique culture, but leads in everything, there is a very good wide spread unique best way to make money on crypto , that United states likes to control though with time they will accept because in the world it has the highest users

• +1 1

The transaction in Crypto in USA are allowed. You can buy and sell any Crypto currency in USA without any restrictions. I hope USA will one day accept it as official currency

On 10/14/2019 at 7:20 AM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

Yeah let's hope that happens because it will be much success for crypto projects. India have just made Bitcoin deals allowed (you can read about it). I hope USA and other countries follow India's decision.

Hello my dear friend. Yes i also believe that in future USA will accept the crypto market. USA is a good developed country. So yes this is possible as we have seen many similar countries have started accepting crypto currency. 

They wouldn't accept it in my opinion! there are some governments still against this crypto world till now!

I think that many of them want to create their own crypto currency and not depending on bitcoin or any crypto currency like it

Till now the Americans are using the cryptocurrencies market as well but they are using the cryptocurrencies very privately, they don't share crypto platforms with any countries in the world 

I dont know where you get your information but USA is far from accepting crypto as payment and would go for libra first if they are willing to go with online payments.

Yes,I think USA will accept.I have been in USA for travelling.Crypto is the great business in the world.But I think in the future cryptocurrencies will be acceptable in the every part of the world.Then USA might accept cryptocurrency market.

I also think they would accept the USA Crypto.  Because crypto is an advanced stage.  Where there are many digital currencies with which to trade and invest can earn a lot of profit.  If they know it well and start doing research, I don't think they will be disappointed.

many developed countries are making good earning from bitcoin and starting to accept the bitcoin. as long as china accepts the cryptocurrency cryptocurrency wont fail even if usa tries to stop it so hard , china has alot of big mines of crypto and it is helping alot in their country economy and soon USA will be so obligated to accept the cryptocurrency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/4/2020 at 11:14 PM, Tariq ullah said:

Yes sure because the crypto is a very good plateform for the earning and USA will be will to accepted this thanks for being here 

US is already on crypto, just not in a completely positive way, and that is nit even close to good, so is for china.

Yes,one day USA will accept the crypto. Because crypto is a great website for earning money . And now cryptocurrency is very popular in the world. So,it is sure that USA will accept the cryptocurrency. 

6 minutes ago, S A Sharif220 said:

USA will accept cryptocurrency. if not next year then we must be patient waiting longer. I believe that the USA will accept cryptocurrency.So there is a huge chance to accept this advance sector in there country.

I agree with you. USA will accept cryptocurrency as soon as possible.  Because cryptocurrency is a great currency. 

fine, i feel u.s. can deem. i've been successful us since move, once i subscribe some thing, socio-economic class for keeps inquire from me matter need to wage it is also embrace coin ballot. normal socio-economic class is locate bank note thusly time trustworthy penny will also be utilize as upcoming booming united states

to be honest i dont care now about the crypto market and the us because they are all just trying to manipulate this market and be in control of it.

I think with China, call coming openly on having to demand and implement the use of blockchain from this new decade could potentially force this too economic Giants to join this new technology to their advantage and make accept the use of Crypto and it's markets easily

Absolutely yes USA is still accepting crypto technology gradually. USA has the leading world economy so they know the importance of cryptocurrencies to more strengthen their economy.

We all remain optimistic about this, in the nearest future, bitcoin will be widely use in the US without any form of restrictions. People in the US knows about it well and also trade with it. It is just a matter of time for it to be accepted generally and legally. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that Yes, they will have no choice since most people in America will not vote for a presidential candidate who does not want to accept cryptocurrency.

I think USA will accept crypto market in the future because this would be a good benefit for them. Crypto market is huge with billions of dollars running into it, so this will be good for USA