USA will accept the Crypto Market - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

4 minutes ago, Tolikfirstday said:

In my country cryptocurrencies are banned and strictly prohibited. But I think in the future cryptocurrencies will be acceptable in the every part of the world. Then USA might accept cryptocurrency market.

They cannot catch you if you use cryptocurrency in your country because it is decentralized and there is no way to trace your identity from your wallet address. So you should be safe. Even Chinese people are holding cryptocurrencies.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Most of the people in U.S.A are already using crypto. The number of traders will be highest in that country in my opinion. 

On 10/14/2019 at 12:20 PM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

That would be a good news. It will have a huge impact to the cryptocurrency scene. Bitcoins price might rise up because USA opened this big opportunity for them. Just wait for the positive effect of it. It will have a huge impact to the bitcoin price for sure.

Cryptocurrency fans and investors believe in bitcoin to the extend that they do not care what U.S. securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) say about bitcoin. No body cares about their approval of ETF.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 12/18/2019 at 10:48 PM, Tanmay Parab said:

I dont think so U.S.A will ever gonna banned Crypto market ever because most of the Crypto users are from U.S.A and Russia , I mean Crypto market is runner most because of those people and I don't think so they will ever gonna do this mistake instead what I think is they are planning on launch their own cryptocurrency 

The united states accepts bitcoin as digital asset, not as a currency of legal circulation, which is actually the next step, that is , the laws of governments accept it as such , that is still very far from happening.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think USA is accepting the cryptocurriencies market till now but they don't share others countries markets they are using only their markets

On 10/14/2019 at 11:20 AM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

Until now crypto is still being debated in the country. because they are still searching and thinking about how to collect taxes for each transaction carried out. crypto is a financial system blockchain that will never be known by anyone. and this is a gap for people less responsible for running illicit businesses and conducting transactions through crypto. we just follow its development, but I'm sure inevitably they will continue to accept the presence of crypto.

As currency and as a security under US law Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies are limited. Several states often make legislative / regulatory attempts in the United States to include crypto-instruments. It shall be regulated by the FinTech Law as a virtual asset.

it will be consider as a good step for crypto. considering that USA is a largely influential country there are a fat chance that bitcoin can be recognized worldwide.

If people use digital currencies more and more then governments will have to legalize it and blockchain projects are generally beneficial to all the people of the world.

One day usa will accept the crypto and also every country will accept the crypto. When they can realize crypto market is a big and future changing market then all country also accept the crypto curriency.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:09 AM, dinhdinh said:

Yes, i think USA will accept. I have been in USA for travelling, when i buy something, people always ask me how i want to pay and it is include bitcoin option. Normal people is use bitcoin so im sure bitcoin will be use for future in USA.

I think in the Usa 90% of the residents of it know about the crypto and all of them use to invest in the cryto also they are owning many bitcoins.but only because of tje government they are hiding it.but someday it gonna happen the government will surely accpet the crypto and bitcoin

The US empire is in decline IMO. I think they'll try and regulate crypto to get taxes from it, but I doubt they'll try and block it outright.

If they do try and block it, it will be a covert last grasp at maintaining power.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:20 AM, Muneeb said:

As a business of crypto we already doing it. In future I think whole country will accept it as global currency. Fiat money will replace by online currency.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

In the context of the present time it is seen that smiles are being legally smuggled out of its shop in the United States at present, and their country is currently being noted that there are now Bitcoin ATM booths where people are constantly on any mediumI think another good way they can exchange cryptocurrency with is

I think the USA already accepts crypto currencies. To date, trades on Bitcoin futures and Bitcoin options on CME have already been opened. This is a very strong breakthrough. ETH futures are also expected in the near future. The exchange that has the most bitcoins on its cold wallets is the USA Coinbase Exchange. I think this is the answer to your question

Welcome with me

So far, there is a big struggle between a camp that accepts encryption and a camp that refuses to encode
Everyone has its reasons, coding is still in its infancy, so it makes sense to see this conflict between the two camps
In the end, coding and coding will be legalized for acceptance by all countries without exception

positively will bow to for the crypto snag that is in receipt of larger and the globe accepts it. next it is accurate that the USA will track eventually. Not to indication that several crypto companies get here from their country.

positively will bow to for the crypto snag that is in receipt of larger and the globe accepts it. next it is accurate that the USA will track eventually. Not to indication that several crypto companies get here from their country.

For the crypto market, the perception of regulatory recognition (legality) for digital currencies has the potential to drive price increases in bulk. Conversely, if there are countries that declare restrictions or restrictions on the manufacture and trade of crypto, it will have a negative impact on the crypto market. In this regard, there are certain countries whose regulations are highlighted by market participants, namely the United States, China, Russia, Japan and South Korea.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:57 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

yes may be, but i am not sure because i never visited usa, they will boom the crypto market because they are the super power and no 1 country among the other all countries in the whole universe.

Yes USA will accept Crypto coin but not every Crypto coin will accepted in United State I think Bitcoin has the main cryptocurrency that was used in United State many store accept Bitcoin as a payment method in United State there is news i read bitcoin atm machine was the set in Miami airport in my opinion developed country except first cryptocurrency as a payment method

15 minutes ago, Rashid Khan said:

I have been in USA for travelling, when i buy something, people always ask me how i want to pay and it is include bitcoin option. Normal people is use bitcoin so im sure bitcoin will be use for future in USA.

You can never find something like that in my country, I wish it was like that, maybe soon i hope.

20 minutes ago, skylgio said:

The Crypto may be everywhere in the world that's what I become considering everybody will renowned it.

Yes in the far future it could be used worldwide but in the next few year we will still suffer regulations and prohibitions.

US accepted this crypto world a long time ago and its only time that makes it stand and there is other efforts to which must be followed and they are the best effort to which must be followed, the market is full of this crypto there is a good chance that US has more crypto than any other country . it always leads in everything.