USA will accept the Crypto Market - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

19 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

Yes, you are right. but still there was a time or mome where I felt pessimistic about the future of crypto. we experience a falling market, a trend that is always declining, bounties and projects that end in vain, we all experience the same thing. but I always have great hopes here.

of course for a superpower like America with the economic power they have. China will also do the same thing, because their economy is also strong, so we really don't need to think too much about what America will do.

Actually we have a lot in common from the high enthusiasm to build this forum up to now, even though we see the price is very down now even if it will be all in vain because seeing the gifts and projects that ended in vain, but never be discouraged to work harder .

of course for a country as big as America which has a great power even their economy is very good so we don't need to worry because there is a big support from the country of Manju.

I hope what we want in this forum can develop well.

2 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

Actually we have a lot in common from the high enthusiasm to build this forum up to now, even though we see the price is very down now even if it will be all in vain because seeing the gifts and projects that ended in vain, but never be discouraged to work harder .

of course for a country as big as America which has a great power even their economy is very good so we don't need to worry because there is a big support from the country of Manju.

I hope what we want in this forum can develop well.

I will say something, this is only a dream and I also can not change anything. I just hope this forum can be big, and then the crypto market will be good so that the project will end well too to give all of us who are here to get a good job.

11 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

I will say something, this is only a dream and I also can not change anything. I just hope this forum can be big, and then the crypto market will be good so that the project will end well too to give all of us who are here to get a good job.

I strongly agree with the decision that you made that it is a dream that we want to realize together so that in the future this forum will be better so that the project will end well so that they will get a decent and good job in this forum, because that's the only thing that we expect this time.

15 hours ago, jmigdlc99 said:

Of course USA will accept the crypto market, heck it's almost where it originated from and where it is most widely used. I would be surprised if the US market is where most of crypto is held anyway. Americans simply have so much more buying power that they can afford to spend on things like bitcoin and crypto.

They will accept for 2 reasons. the first reason is that you can make big money here and that is good for their economy. The second reason is that they want to be the first in everything, so they won't give this market to anyone, especially China

yes I think USA will accepted the crypto market and many companies are going to accept cryptocurrencies 

Every country is going to accept cryptocurrency market .There are 90% chance to be accepted in USA

4 hours ago, Emma said:

USA is really different from other countries. They can take any kind of decision if they realize that it is profitable for their economical condition.

You are right thats why they accept crypto with their full heart and now they making a profit to it through tax from the crypto investors.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:20 AM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

I don't think, USA is not the type of country that accepts crypto if it doesn't provide benefits to their government. I don't know for sure, but with the cryptocurrency anonymity that could be a place to avoid taxes and some other things, will the USA accept that?

I believe they already did that the problems is about ICO, IEO, STO that need acceptable also. USA agree with bitcoin and blockchain but they not agree if developer use bitcoin ( crypto ) as alternative income ( not payment ). This country has serious problems about their financial economy, in this side bitcoin can take their financial instrument in other side global market war with China and Russia need attention also.

I think usa will definitely accept crypto in future because USA is very much advance a digitalis. So there is a huge chance to accept this advance sector in there country. 

10 hours ago, Luna disari said:

They can also earn from this world without any tax. Crypto world is different from other platforms and i think usa will accept it very soon

Where does their government generate profits from cryptocurrency? Quite interesting to discuss. China commits to bictoin bans because according to them it is vulnerable to scam, big risk invesment and as a form of security for the people of China.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:15 AM, Nurul Huda said:

I strongly agree with the decision that you made that it is a dream that we want to realize together so that in the future this forum will be better so that the project will end well so that they will get a decent and good job in this forum, because that's the only thing that we expect this time.

it is our common hope, therefore give your heart, we will face it together for whatever happens in this forum, we will continue to support.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:39 PM, dinhdinh said:

Yes, i think USA will accept. I have been in USA for travelling, when i buy something, people always ask me how i want to pay and it is include bitcoin option. Normal people is use bitcoin so im sure bitcoin will be use for future in USA.

As what we can see here some countries already use cryptocurrency in their transactions and it is a good sign that crypto has a possibility that it will be big sooner or later. If USA already accept bitcoin as their mode of payment then I believe some countries are also accepting it.

I think usa will accept crypto currency. now a days crypto is becoming the most useful way for making profit and also for doing any transaction very easily.

I think USA is accept crypto very soon, because many develop countries are doing very good with crypto and soon USA also accept crypto. When USA accept crypto the value of coins are increase nicely.

Of course, this would be a breakthrough for the entire crypto industry. But for this to happen, cryptocurrencies must benefit the US economy. and the US economy is okay.

I'm not sure what the big deal is with the U.S. and the crypto market.  The U.S. is *not* anti bitcoin or anti crypto, though they do have some regulations in place as far as how exchanges operate and they've banned participation in ico's and such.  Besides that it's completely legal in the states to own bitcoin and the government doesn't seem to be moving in the direction of banning it.  At least it doesn't look that way to me.

It's china that has to worry about not being able to use bitcoin, because their government seems more inclined to put restrictions on crypto.

They will accepted Bitcoins, Other American used already Bitcoins i knew it because the a lot of vloggers in Youtube that i watched is American. I always check the price of Bitcoin in USD if the value of Bitcoins in usd goes down the price of other currency goes down, I always base to the US dollars.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:20 PM, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not

I don't really think they would. The current administration doesn't want it, or much likely they would just release their own cryptocurrency, or digital fiat currency.

I'm sure about that thing because USA is curious about the wealth and money. But I hope they don't try to manipulate or hinder the crypto currency because if they do all of the importance of this concept will be gone.

11 hours ago, Jon said:

We are optimistic for the development of crypto development and if USA should integrate it in their system. This will be a good news for us

yes, because America is the main coordinate of the whole world for economic problems and also national defense. so if the American government integrates crypto in their system, it will be directly taken into consideration by other countries.

17 hours ago, Jon said:

We'll be waiting for that good news when the US government will legalized and accept crypto currency so that other countries will have interest to join

this will be good news, but it would be better if crypto remained crypto. what I mean is, legal here does not mean that crypto switches to the main payment function (replaces fiat), because if that happens, besides crypto will be stabilized later, the country's economic situation may not be good.

yes obviously they will accept cryptocurrencies very soon they all know how profitable it is and after that other countries will also accept it they all are waiting for USA and i think all governments needs to accept this because it is helpful in many ways 

I believe cryptocurrency is not a small place in the financial market. And of course not immediately but gradually the state will officially accept it.

USA And man other big country are watching Cryptocurrecny and planning for this what they will do .Adopt Block chain Or Not .But still Do not make any clear Decision.if we see the Business advantages of Bitcoin And crypto they will adopt Bitcoin.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:45 AM, PiroSense said:

I don't really think they would. The current administration doesn't want it, or much likely they would just release their own cryptocurrency, or digital fiat currency.

Yes they may want to release their own digital fiat money with the blockchain technology but i think it is also a kind of adopting  crypto.

Bengali?

View this Topic