USA will accept the Crypto Market - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

USA will accept the Crypto Market

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

Yes, i think USA will accept. I have been in USA for travelling, when i buy something, people always ask me how i want to pay and it is include bitcoin option. Normal people is use bitcoin so im sure bitcoin will be use for future in USA.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 4

I remain optimistic in this regard. If crypto currencies have not yet been banned then they are still needed. Now I think the process is going on how to better regulate crypto legally and what status to give it. See how many famous people have invested in btc. They know exactly something

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

1 hour ago, Muneeb said:

USA will except the crypto market in future or not. Because crypto is the great business in the world and so many countries are working in crypto market and also so many are banned the crypto also in their countries.

If you talk about trading, of course, yes, Binance has opened its branch there. But yes, not all coins can enter the US market.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

yes may be, but i am not sure because i never visited usa, they will boom the crypto market because they are the super power and no 1 country among the other all countries in the whole universe.

• +3 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

this is what Facebook Libra is all about... with all we've seen about it lately, I think that this is definitely the first official crypto supported by the US to conquer the world...

US owners are huge companies (in which Facebook is included), that have more power and money that many independent countries... and Libra is the official first step chose by US authorities to get into crypto

I am hopping that Libra looses so much support that they give up and end up embracing the true cryptos

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

What he actually means is that will Bitcoin be legalized there in the USA, I think it will still take a lot of time for that to happen

I think same, This may take at least a few more years until they finally accept bitcoin in government and start to legalize it

6 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

What he actually means is that will Bitcoin be legalized there in the USA, I think it will still take a lot of time for that to happen

I don't care whether it will be legalized or not. In the US, some crypto is considered a digital asset. So as long as the US community can buy, it's good for them and all of us. You can see the market here https://www.binance.us/en

spacer.png

On 10/14/2019 at 2:41 AM, dentolas said:

this is what Facebook Libra is all about... with all we've seen about it lately, I think that this is definitely the first official crypto supported by the US to conquer the world...

US owners are huge companies (in which Facebook is included), that have more power and money that many independent countries... and Libra is the official first step chose by US authorities to get into crypto

I am hopping that Libra looses so much support that they give up and end up embracing the true cryptos

I read along and agreed with all things you said until the last paragraph!  

No, Libra should be good for Bitcoin and all crypto as a whole.

FB will help a ton of orinary people learn all the basic tasks about crypto.  How to buy, how to deposit, withdraw, wallet, and to link their checking account to exchange account, etc..  And in the process, they will learn about Bitcoin and others..

If we love Bitcoin, we should try to think Libra as a good friend among our allies and not adversaries..

Edited by Bnance10
  • +2 1

yes USA will accept crypto, but why so late. compare with kanada, they now use crypto to pay workers. USA to affraid use crypto, even though it's citizen have used it

• +2 1

Just now, Dprincebh said:

If it is not legalized what happens in future, it's still stand a chance of been banned again. Am I right?

Cryptocurrency is legalized as a digital asset in the US. As you can see, it is being traded now there. I hope you understand my words. If not, that's OK. Please continue your activities.

• +1 2

I don't know about that but if usa really accept the crypto market then it would be big and good news for us and for crypto market. It will boost the crypto market for sure.

• +2 1

On 10/14/2019 at 7:39 AM, dinhdinh said:

Yes, i think USA will accept. I have been in USA for travelling, when i buy something, people always ask me how i want to pay and it is include bitcoin option. Normal people is use bitcoin so im sure bitcoin will be use for future in USA.

you think USA will change from being a capitalist country that have total control over the worlds economy to a country that let you hide your money on DEX and avoid paying high taxes while lertting all the money pour into bitcoin rather than american banks? yea sure...

• +2 2

2 hours ago, Bnance10 said:

I read along and agreed with all things you said until the last paragraph!  

No, Libra should be good for Bitcoin and all crypto as a whole.

FB will help a ton of orinary people learn all the basic tasks about crypto.  How to buy, how to deposit, withdraw, wallet, and to link their checking account to exchange account, etc..  And in the process, they will learn about Bitcoin and others..

If we love Bitcoin, we should try to think Libra as a good friend among our allies and not adversaries..

In my oppinion the effect of Libra will be exactly opposite...

those things you say about people getting to know and to use crypto are correct, but I think that people are mistaken in thinking about Libra as a friend... for me, Libra is undoubtedly the bet from the US to control the crypto market. I'll ask you the following:

How many users do we have on the crypto market ? there are several estimatives, but it should be around a máx of a few million (very few millions)

How many users does Facebook have?

How much volume would the Facebook users generate?

Our present market, with BTC, LTC, ETH, etc, etc, will be reduced to a marginal business, like a niche market.... and obviously adoption will quickly go to the Libra market...

think about it, it would make everyone use a digital currency that is centralized and stable... and we all know that people will use what they are told to use...

If we want to push this thing forward, we really need to start thinking studff through 😉

Yes, in my opinion usa will be with the first countries that will accept as a payment method, bitcoin can be more than what he is now, some big countries will make him more useful in the world 

• +2 2

Sounds like a pretty good thing, so many companies would start accepting bitcoin as a form of payment and many more people would join the crypto currency train. USA being the main country of animal production to the rest to implement crypto in their countries.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:20 PM, Muneeb said:

Good news for all of us if the USA accepts the crypto market. Large and developing countries such as the USA greatly influence the flow of World Currency Markets and this will move other countries to be able to accept the crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 1

if they accept the crypto as a payment methode , i think this will be the greatest news in the domain , large assult with entre the domain , big companies , many people will buy bitcoin and i think we are the winner from that 

In my country cryptocurrencies are banned and strictly prohibited. But I think in the future cryptocurrencies will be acceptable in the every part of the world. Then USA might accept cryptocurrency market.

The Dubai government has issued a block chain and I think that in the coming days USA will also accept the crypto marcket like Dubai so not to worry about it. 

I think USA will accept the crypto marcket in the coming days because within the U. S. Many states are also pursuing regulatory efforts to cover crypto instruments .

• +1 1

Of course, the United States will accept the cryptocurrency Bitcoin and maybe Donald Trump, the current president will be able to influence the course of events. 

• +1 1

On 11/6/2019 at 1:58 AM, Migo said:

Yes, in my opinion usa will be with the first countries that will accept as a payment method, bitcoin can be more than what he is now, some big countries will make him more useful in the world 

I thought Bitcoin in US was already accepted by the government. But well then, I will believe that they will accept it since we all see this Bitcoin as useful one and can be of help in poverty.

• +4 1

On 10/14/2019 at 5:20 AM, Muneeb said:

Honestly for payment, they might not really accept it for now because they will do everything to protect their own currency, but when it comes to means of digital asset, i think that they will wholeheartedly accept it because it will also benefit them.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I think that they will accept the crypto market, and try to at least catch up with China in it, otherwise they will not be monopolists everywhere, as now.