Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

- I think if the government issues regulations in the field of cryptocurrency trading, I think it will make the cryptocurrency market value go up high...

On 5/6/2020 at 5:38 AM, Qazi said:

Many people predicting that because cryptocurrency is taking place and becoming strong so in the future it is dangerous for other flat currency like doller or euros, But the fact is crypto currency and other digital currencies have different values and flat currency have different, no one can beat each other. 

Today, crypto and fiat are living separately but there is only one way for crypto to beat fiat. If governments decide to develop an official cryptocurrency and announce that fiat will be obsolete, then fiat currencies will be replaced by cryptocurrencies in every country. So, an official statement is needed to order all organizations to use crypto in the future for all purposes. However, this thing will not happen until the supply of cryptocurrency can be managed differently for each country. The authorities should be able to increase or decrease the supply based on varying needs of the country.

In the next 2 years bitcoin should reach 20-30 thousand dollars price mark as well as the rest of the cryptocurrency market should grow like a lot just because the previous years were bad.

On 14.10.2019 at 07:44, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

I believe that it will only grow. After all, cryptocurrencies are only for stud.and development and two years is only a period of prosperity

My friend, many companies are starting to deal with cryptocurrencies, and many countries are issuing their own currencies, so it is certain that the price of cryptocurrencies will increase in the future.

• +1 1

On 10/14/2019 at 9:14 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

Crypto future is good because this is the situation of epidemic but crypto help people to earn money through crypto market. And I think crypto market future is always good.

Crypto currency future is very bright . Bitcoin and other Crypto coins have limited supply and peoples are more aware about it . Crypto currency can change our financial system . It makes more easy and fast . Investment in bitcoin is very good for future.

It makes more easy and fast . Investment in bitcoin is very good for future.Crypto currency future is bright . Bitcoin and other Crypto coins have limited supply and peoples are more aware about it . Crypto currency can change our financial system .

On 5/8/2020 at 5:57 AM, iloveyobit said:

I do not have the same opinion. I believe that the technology of the blockchain will be a weapon against central capitalism, the rule of banks and major institutions in the world, and control will return to all people.

I wanted to believe the same but the facts are that 90% and more of the of all cryptocurrencies, are concentrated at the hads of few people. Even for Bitcoin this is still a case and it doesn't seem that it will change soon. This unequal distribution means that these assets do not pose a threat to capitalism, instead they are a tool and a product of it. I hate banks as well, but dissolving them to move to a system that will be worse in equality terms is not progress. Also it seems that lately banks want to play a big role in the crypto field and they begun creating trading desks and some are making their own digital coins. We shouldn't blindly follow what we've been told. 

Crypto is good at all times it never fails people you can manage it correctly in earning money. And in my experience the potential of cryptocurrency makes it more useful right now and in the future. So i belive that crypto was good and also for the future.

It depends on individual perspective but I think personally yes crypto is not only good for the future but also great for it. Because all cryptocurrency will turn digital which will be easy to walk around with without anyone noticing.  You can make transactions within seconds from one country to another with less transaction fees. 

On 5/25/2020 at 5:28 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

Crypto is good at all times it never fails people you can manage it correctly in earning money. And in my experience the potential of cryptocurrency makes it more useful right now and in the future. So i belive that crypto was good and also for the future.

Yes I think that you are right and I think tsht it i will depend on us on whether the cryptocurrencies will still be available in the future and I think tsht it will be great if people would be know how to use cryptocurrencies properly

On 5/25/2020 at 10:11 AM, BTC Future said:

I wanted to believe the same but the facts are that 90% and more of the of all cryptocurrencies, are concentrated at the hads of few people. Even for Bitcoin this is still a case and it doesn't seem that it will change soon. This unequal distribution means that these assets do not pose a threat to capitalism, instead they are a tool and a product of it. I hate banks as well, but dissolving them to move to a system that will be worse in equality terms is not progress. Also it seems that lately banks want to play a big role in the crypto field and they begun creating trading desks and some are making their own digital coins. We shouldn't blindly follow what we've been told. 

You are wrong and right at the same time, because the existing currencies are out of the control of their inventors, once all the available quantities of them on the market become supply and demand becomes the controller.

46 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

You are wrong and right at the same time, because the existing currencies are out of the control of their inventors, once all the available quantities of them on the market become supply and demand becomes the controller.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that cryptocurrencies are independent from the creators so once a currency have been created it will moved on controlled on its own will and I think that you are right because the supply and demand is the real controller 

13 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that you are right and I think that cryptocurrencies are independent from the creators so once a currency have been created it will moved on controlled on its own will and I think that you are right because the supply and demand is the real controller 

Of course, any currency that is controlled by the work team will not succeed because the liquidity of the traders will exit from it and of course you will eventually die according to my opinion.

• -5 1

On 2/12/2020 at 5:07 AM, maxiway said:

Of course you can see a lot of future, it is better to save and keep all kinds of cryptos that we get to have a good capital in the future.

I am totally agree with you bitcoin and cryptocurrency has very bright future i think this is the right time to accumulate cryptocurrency because in future there will be very low Chance of accumulate it because rate will be high 

On 10/14/2019 at 9:44 AM, Muneeb said:

From my analyse I can say crypto price will go up. Because many countries already approve it and also pending on many others. And it will spread out more and more. After that crypto business will also grow.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

It is not known here, for many it is a good source of income, and of course, it is slowly developing in countries, and there is a blockchain system, so I think it only brings the best! But it is not necessary to cancel the violation of the economy in the world!

Yes my dear I agree with you.  I think cryptotalk.org has made it a much bigger platform in the internet world.  And I think the front will create a much bigger platform.  And its future will be much better.

Thanks

On 10/14/2019 at 8:44 AM, Muneeb said:

In my opinion the crypto currencies are growing up new currencies are being created and new exchanges are developing lots of countries are thinking to make their own cryptocurrencies the people are joining the crytoworld day by day so  the feature of the cryptocurrencies are very bright .

Cryptocurrency is very good source of income and I will say it is good for future because it has offer many people opportunity to work and earn good profit, Cryptocurrency is fast going viral worldwide especially bitcoin and I have the feelings that in 2 years coming almost 80% of the world with adapt to it. Bitcoin was $0.01 when it was first created by Satoshi nakamoto in 2009 and now it is almost $10,000, so Cryptocurrency can be a second life for us in the future.

Its depends on the people thoughts how they look  about crypto future because i believe on crypto  so i will invest and work in a cryptofield more to have a better future

• +2 1

cryptos are here to stay and it is what many governments and large financial institutions assimilate with its constant regulations to all cryptocurrencies in general. And also crypto is good for future .it is digital system. we can payment with it on online shopping 

It could be fore the future but in the end we all adopt with time , its use will always be the most important and we need to understand what is right and what is not we really need to see where it all goes and so in the end it works well for all those who matter

• +5 1

crypto is good now in the present and it will be best in the future when we use crypto in all our money transactions and buy or sell any thing in our life by crypto