Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 66 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

My opinion about virtual currencies is that they will be the money of the future, because they are safe to carry and are not in plain sight, that is why it is important that we make a good investment in them today, so that in the future we can have good profits, I I believe in this project that is why I am working hard.

In my opinion there is nothing better than crypto for the future, it is new and Alone for everyone, I try my best to reach a good degree of professionalism, to make the most of possible benefits

If you have something better in front of you, try to share it with us. I don't think there is anything better at the moment than investing in crypto. Try to tell us if there is anything else.

Certainly, the trend is accelerating. 

Cryptography, in my opinion, is here to stay because it allows for greater transaction agility and lower fees than those imposed by governments. 

You will eventually own your asset and be able to do whatever you want, whenever you want. Without a doubt there is future.

The future of cryptocurrencies is in a general boom after a year without a doubt, as cryptocurrencies have proven their worth and strength and have millions of users and the strongest example of this is Bitcoin, where one bitcoin has crossed the $ 50 thousand.

Crypto is useful for the independent. If you do well and learn good ways to earn through cryptocurrencies, I think it will spread in the near future like other currencies and will help many people.

I think that crypto will be  good for the future. Just right now that it is not known yet by many people, crypto has been successful. What more if it would be introduced to all the people of the world? Lots of investors would come and the economic status of cryptocurrency would go up. Resulting for crypto's success. I always believe that crypto is for the future and that the future we are talking about is coming.

• +2 1

Crypto is good & bad both for future. If we just hold our crypto then the price can fall or rise but if we trade continuously then we won't face any lose. So crypto is good for future if everyone accept crypto currency then the crypto payment method will easier then other payment method.

I expect that with the increase in the spread of cryptocurrencies, we will see more rise.

Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology represent the future of the global economy, so we must invest as much as possible in this successful business.

• +1 1

Brother, this is a very difficult question that you asked. Not everyone has the right answer. Everyone makes their own guess.If the bitcoin becomes legal all over the world, it will be a great opportunity. We will have the world's largest currency.And all this will happen when the whole world accepts it. OK, now that some countries are accepting it and not doing anything, it will be that when these people happen, it will be a great loss to our future. And if the whole world accepts it, it will be a great opportunity for our future and for our generations.

The future is already here; we are living it. While you read this, you are travelling into the future, witnessing and seeing what occurs in the market and ecosystem of all blockchain. Cryptos are here to stay, and it is what many governments and large financial institutions assimilate with their constant regulations to all cryptocurrencies in general. Cryptocurrency is the safest ultra-safe investment.

Crypto is as good for the future as it is bad for the future, it depends on you how you trade in crypto, you have to trade with a calm mind and do not be greedy while trading, because greed will hurt you.

I believe that digital currencies and the technology based on them are the future of domestic and international economic and trade relations, especially if countries adopt this technology and issue their own currencies. Thus, the new global economic and trade system could adopt public and private currencies, and Bitcoin could become an arbitrage like gold.

There is a big future are waiting us and there will be big intersts in this field so we should learn it quickly to be there in the next years.

Hello my friend.  Thank you for your useful participation. I believe that this field will increase in importance with the passage of time. Many people do not yet trust digital currencies but they will do so in the near future because it will be relied upon later in my personal opinion.

Really from the moment that cryptocurrencies appeared they began to revolutionize the world, and really, seeing from the perspective of acceptance, they are the winners since they have more special characteristics than physical money and I think that they will be a very good alternative.

Crypto is new technology and digital money. l think crypto has a great future and when we follow the new technology we can improve ourselves. That is right there are still some people who prefer staying away from this world. However l think it is a big mistake, that is why to stay away from here will not change anything, we will be here. 🙂 

As we note, cryptocurrencies have received great attention in recent years, and some governments have allowed trading in them. And since this forum is a free opportunity to learn the field of cryptocurrencies, its popularity will increase day by day.

Crypto will have a very good future we all hope for the best because of its increasing value in market but its risky for those who are not having  much information about it how to use it how to get benefit by using it so we much have much knowledge about it.

Of course,crypto is good for future. There are many people who gradually join in crypto currency. Also crypto currency price are increase so quickly. hopefully all country accept crypto currency. 

No one can stand in the way of the advancement of the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, so we must try as much information as possible in order to be able to keep pace with this development

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies have proven successful in their project, and have become an important part of the global economy, as they contribute significantly to financial transactions around the world, so I expect this technology to increase in popularity in the future and its value will continue to rise.

Well for me it is good for but it depends on other users handles it. The good thing is you Learn english language fluently and also you earn payment and the bad thing is you can't manage your time on this whether it is your hobby or not but just be faithful while working here dear friends.

Crypto currency is using randomly in the whole world.It is more convenient to use and easy to send receive and exchange.Crypto currencies and good to invest and trading purpose now a days.i am also thinking to do trade at my funds which i have receive from crypto talk campaign .Now the price of bitcoins has increased at high level so crypto currencies usage has increased in these days .A lots of people at crypto world are using crypto currencies to make profit so these are best to invest and exchange.

• +1 1

I think that cryptocurrency will be better known and widely used by people in the next two years, because now there are so many newcomers to cryptocurrency, so it will be increasingly widely known by the public. We also need to promote cryptocurrency through Whatsapp and social media.

• +4 1