Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 62 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

Crypto was good and doing good and will do good in the future as well.No doubt crypto is a game changer for many people from the beginning. Its full of potentials. We just have to know how to use yhat.In fiture more uses and benifit will come through this crypto.But the bad things will always follow it.

Cryptocurrencies are the future of currencies that will be widely used, because they have made many things easier for the people and have eliminated many third-parties. That is why the people are rushing to buy bitcoins because they have seen the bright future of cryptocurrencies.

The future is idealized as a possible situation in which some of the economic, social or political problems will be solved by "magic" solutions, from my point of view cryptocurrencies solve many problems related to the world economy, fiat currencies are no longer necessary, everything must be digital.

Cryptocurrency is the future of this world. With each passin day, we see increase in Internet users. The advent of new technology also demands web connectivity. Cryptocurrency is the Internet money that we convert to our suitable currencies through proper channel.

I agree that it will be common in future.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

@Muneeb The forum is wonderful, it provides us with everything about the world of cryptocurrencies, and this helps us to identify currency rates in decline and decline, for that we have to learn and start on the right path in order to achieve what we want dreams and goals

Yes crypto is good for future it is very nice platform for doing there work here and doing hard work here it will reward you as an Great investment in your life if you invest your money here in a proper way then. So thank you

In my opinion crypto has good plans and best strategies for customer services,I think as it is spreading it will gain the most important platform value in near future and replace many local currencies by it. As I think is the need of future because you can do trading or business and many other ways of earning. In my suggestion it very unique and safe platform which gain success in coming era.

I think, crypto is good for future. Cryptocurrency is becoming popular day by day. People can earn a good profit by trading or investing on cryptocurrency. Even bitcoin and ethereum price also is rising every year. That's why demand also increasing. But people can also lose their money by lacking of knowledge and also greediness. So if you work here in crypto world with patience and calmness and proper knowledge , you can make a good profit in it. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrecy is definitely good for the future, though it has it own bad sides too. But just as communication has been made easy with the inventions of handset, that also how buying and selling would also become easy in the future.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

Buddy i Think crypto is doing very great work and in future alot of people will also know it properly and its crypto currencies will use all over the world in next year and earn benefit from it in short crypto get alot of members and popularity after 2 years

• +1 1

With high probability, I think the crypto will be good for the future. Of course, there may be downsides. There can also be bad things like getting hacked, for example fraud. But other than that I think it will be very good.

17 hours ago, Sophia Gomes said:

I think, crypto is good for future. Cryptocurrency is becoming popular day by day. People can earn a good profit by trading or investing on cryptocurrency. Even bitcoin and ethereum price also is rising every year. That's why demand also increasing. But people can also lose their money by lacking of knowledge and also greediness. So if you work here in crypto world with patience and calmness and proper knowledge , you can make a good profit in it. 

I agree with you friend, increase in Global acceptance of crypto currency will definitely improve it's chance of been the currency of the future, crypto currency has to country barrier hence can easily unify activities across all countries. However as you have rightly stated knowledge about it will really affect the outcome of ones involvement.

Dear you explain very well.

According to my opinion crypto go up because with the passage of time people take interest in crypto and they wants to work on this forum.

Future is very  right of crypto.

• +2 1

I think cryptocurrencies will invade the world and become the only way to trade, real currencies will begin to gradually disappear. So we all have to invest as much money as possible in cryptocurrencies, and the profit is guaranteed.

• +1 1

Yes it's good for future . This forum is providing many user's to seek knowledge and money. Whether it's good or bad will depend on how we using this platform efficiently. If you are trading with a greedy mind it will turn to huge loss. It's a promising forum which helps to fulfill our dreams

Cryptocurrencies are actually the best for the future, the technology that came with it will oon be used in many aspects of the society to promote accountability and transparency. 

Greetings to all, I personally think that cryptos are currently gaining an important place in the global financial system, and for the future will be much more used as a financial product, crypto is an excellent technology that will provide great benefits in the future.

• +3 1

The professionals predicted that the value of Bitcoin will be $100k in the end of the year 2021. As it stands now,the price of bitcoin is only about $40k. So do u need me anything to say about the future of crypto. Be always positive and try to learn more and more.

With the moving time, the demand for cryptocurrencies increases and this platform will help us to earn good amount of money. Many professionals have stated that the value of Bitcoin will reach a maximum of 100 dollars within small span of years. Presently the value is just 40dollars.

Of course, it is good for the future and very good in fact, it is the future in itself. You have to develop yourself a lot in the matter because it is already Very caring and greatly contribute to development and help everyone

I think that the future will depend entirely on encryption, so we must accept this fact and deal with it so that we can achieve the greatest possible benefit.
It is a good job and I would recommend it to continue as long as possible. Because it provides good profit, but we must avoid greed and work carefully.

Should be very for organizations will ise bitcoin later on. Executing bitcoins as a component of the organizations' cash will give an opportunity for crypto individuals to utilize it simply like level cash. Different theories we are crypto atm however conceivable, it is as yet sooner rather than later.

Bitcoin has a great future, we can see right now the value of bitcoin which is increasing when the halving started, if the halving is always happens every 4 years, expecting that it will increased it's price in the near future by hitting the $100000 mark.

The future is linked to everything technical and advanced, as cryptocurrencies are a revolution against everything old and traditional, such as paper currencies. With the technical development, cryptocurrencies will develop, so they have the future and all the future with them

Of course crypto is the best and the greatest.  Will act as a very important helper for the future.  I think crypto is as popular as it is now.  It is increasing day by day.  Many countries around the world are using it as a conventional currency.  Which will be valid in all countries of the world in the future.  And will use like conventional currency.  Really crypto will play a very helpful role for the future.