Is Airdrops a good earning option? - Page 8 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Is Airdrops a good earning option?

On 6/18/2020 at 6:26 PM, BTC Future said:

Airdrops used to be profitable back in 2017. Since the beginning of 2018 only a few of them were worth it, even though the trouble was not too much, as they mostly require 2-3 minutes of our time to take part in. There were a few that were paying decent money. Still you need to figure out if the price is going to drop or if the project actually has a chance to succeed and hold. 

Yes, My experience in 2017 i got $2,500 from airdrop but during now, many of them just give us no value token, so In my opinion the time that we are wasting better use for trading , or maybe find a side job.

I think things like this come about by chance so that a person rarely benefits from the airdrops of new cryptocurrencies
Which might be worth zero dollars

airdrops It is a good thing. First, you know that a coin will go to the market and know its date, in addition to earning a small amount of it. This is a good thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Why you not try technical method to give you prediction, MACD is popular indicator for this problems. Indicator not always accurate but at lest you have basic opinion to the next step. This is end of the year many people already leave market to enjoy their profit, so stay calm and good luck to you
    • Ахха, 30 минут назад смотрел, цена была 14к, сейчас ниже 10. Видимо так захотели слить по-быстрому, что курс канул. Я все же дождусь этой системы и попробую зафиксировать. 
    • Bitcoin will likely stabilize when the market cap is running several trillions.I don't know and that's why you can depend your life with bitcoin. 
    • Всегда рад видеть на форуме новые лица, если они готовы к качественному и конструктивному общению) Окей, новички могут немного отставать, но в случае хорошей заинтересованности нету ничего сложного для них в том, чтобы освоить правила форума и не иметь никаких дополнительных заморочек в будущем. Просто не ленитесь и уважайте это место, а это не сложно заметить. И соотвественно уважение к вам точно будет в норме от большинства форумчан :)
    • Как ни странно, но зачастую так оно и бывает, как говорится пока гром не грянет. Это относится не только к хранению паролей, но и вообще касается вопросов безопасности в целом.
    • Ну тогда вообще было не понятно какое продолжение будет у токена, так как в первый день цена была просто запредельной и все думали что это всё не с проста. Но как оказалось, попытки купить и заработать были тщетны.
    • It's good. If we don't distinguish I beg your pardon? opportunity of coin we hold, improved management it partially for trading, and the have a break in hold. We know how to however earn change from effective trading, and perhaps added profitable than imprison for stretched time  
    • На Коинмаркете можно отсортировать биржи по этому параметру, проблем тут нет. Но в основном на децентрализованной бирже Вам будет доступны приватные ключи, или можно авторизоваться при помощи кошелька.
    • Та да кошелек вполне хороший и я также бы хотел видеть там другие монеты, но как говорится что имеем тем и пользуемся. Будем надеяться что появиться похожий только на другие монеты.
    • i assume YO has been acting very bullish and it seems like its about to have a nice pump very soon