Is Airdrops a good earning option? - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Is Airdrops a good earning option?

Many early stage or ICO projects tend to distribute a portion of their tokens in airdrops as a sort of spreading their token / coin, at this stage many people (I am one of them) tend to participate in so-called airdrops. But in your opinion, airdrops are still a good option to earn some coins hoping to earn some in the future, leave your opinion here. thanks in advance!! Hugs!!

airdrop_dummies-870x369_(1).png

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

ICO's airdrop may be not good earning anymore in this crypto world, but airdrop like coinbase, key base, blockchain.com its good for earning. So many ICO airdrop right now become useless token/ shit coin on my wallet

• +3 1

19 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Not aways, some airdrops don't give good money and most are bunch of worthless tokens, if you chose good airdrops it will give some rewards, even with a lot of bad airdrops this is still better than lose time in faucets

Compared to faucets or faucets I agree, really airdrop is still a good option to make some profit, even with so many projects. But choosing well, and hitting a good project for sure to win some with airdrops!

10 minutes ago, Muneeb said:

Yes airdrops is the best option for earning because in airdrops you will get coins for free and whn that coins will come on any exchange the price will go up and you can sell that and like this you can make money through it easily and free.

Unfortunately this does not always happen, sometimes the airdrop influences the drop in the currency / token, as many people do not cling to the value and by the end of the ico as soon as the token is exchanged they tend to sell for a price well below that was worth ico, sometimes we have to wait to be able to sell the earned tokens because early on many people have and end up plummeting their value .. unfortunately. But yes I also bet on airdrops as a good option to win short term or sometimes even long term.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is depend what project you do airdrop.Blockchain,coinbase ,keybase ,trx airdrop is a good way earn some extra money.Blockchain give me 25$ airdrop.

4 minutes ago, saddamali said:

It is depend what project you do airdrop.Blockchain,coinbase ,keybase ,trx airdrop is a good way earn some extra money.Blockchain give me 25$ airdrop.

Yes, it really depends, I've already gained a lot from airdrops, usually seeing and with what I gain from the airdrop itself I buy or trade for BTC, ETH, XRP, XLM or other more promising currencies, and I've managed to win some dollars too !!😊👍

Now you hold xlm ,trx,btt your binance account .Monthly you get some airdrop token.Also do some bounty you get free some token.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, spyaquino said:

Many early stage or ICO projects tend to distribute a portion of their tokens in airdrops as a sort of spreading their token / coin, at this stage many people (I am one of them) tend to participate in so-called airdrops. But in your opinion, airdrops are still a good option to earn some coins hoping to earn some in the future, leave your opinion here. thanks in advance!! Hugs!!

You need to check the project profile before following their airdrop. Because some projects require you to do KYC, you certainly don't want your data to be misused by fraudulent schemes. 

By picking a project that has a good profile, I think airdrop can make you light money,

2 hours ago, spyaquino said:

a period was a good option and we made very good gains. but today, the opposite is the case, now they are only turned into deception. sometimes I agree with the airdrops, in case there is a possibility. sometimes we have to try our luck.

52 minutes ago, Muneeb said:

Yes airdrops is the best option for earning because in airdrops you will get coins for free and whn that coins will come on any exchange the price will go up and you can sell that and like this you can make money through it easily and free.

So far for me the airdrop is no longer profitable. Because almost all airdrop campaigns are scams or they are just too low in value when they are on the exchange.

If the airdrop back in 2017, I could say yes, but now I don't think so, since many airdrop farmers (multi account, one person represents many account) the airdrop itself have no value . Also will waste your time. Try the airdrop from an IEO, I guess it will give you a good earning because they need verification of your id card to lessen multi account owner.

16 minutes ago, saddamali said:

Now you hold xlm ,trx,btt your binance account .Monthly you get some airdrop token.Also do some bounty you get free some token.

Yes, just keep a minimum of XLM and TRX, you get a slice every month based on your balance, I have some XLM and TRX in binance, it's a good option too, after all binance is one of the big, if not the largest.

Just now, spyaquino said:

Yes, just keep a minimum of XLM and TRX, you get a slice every month based on your balance, I have some XLM and TRX in binance, it's a good option too, after all binance is one of the big, if not the largest.

Thanks support me ,Today this bear market I only trade btc to usd and eth to usd .I never hold any coin because many holding token only down.

• Useful or interesting 2

1 minute ago, saddamali said:

Thanks support me ,Today this bear market I only trade btc to usd and eth to usd .I never hold any coin because many holding token only down.

I usually trade the tokens I get for BTC, ETH but as the rates are high I opt for XLM, XRP or another token to be transferring, so I save on fees ..

After you've claimed to coinbase or blockchain.com airdrops, you'll be hard pressed to find other legitimate airdrops that will give you a decent amount. Airdrops that actually pay are long gone and those that do today, often require you to spend a certain amount or something.

If you like my post, feel free to give it a heart ❤️

Yes if you join a lot of them but usually pays small, airdrops are meant to distribute small portion of a coin for loyal follows.

airdrop give alot more income but we must to selectif for choice the airdrop project likes coin xrb , wow if all friend hold until now xrb now price is very high .

• -5 1

Very little airdrop is possible for valuable participants. If you expect to make money from airdrops, it is not recommended. You will only get disappointed and the small number of airdrop projects will get you money.

Airdrop if there are many participants who register a lot of prizes will be a little, but there are airdrops that offer big prizes so do not despair in finding airdrops

Airdrop is NOT a good earning option....
How can you even ask this? Good airdrops are so rear, and most other are scam and fake drops,
looking only to take your data information.

Airdrops are no longer a good earning option I think it's best for you to seek alternatives and not depending on airdrops anymore.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:11 AM, spyaquino said:

Airdrop is like lottery.

If you have luck you will gain it .

Mostly stick to the airdrop which pays regularly like brave, coinbase projects it can gain you more. But i hate kyc fill so i don't like to do airdrops

I think not every airdrop is worth anymore like in 2017, but when you see now at least we have legit airdrop example like coinbase airdrop, blockchain.com, keybase.io, hydro, energi..

3 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Airdrop is like lottery.

If you have luck you will gain it .

Mostly stick to the airdrop which pays regularly like brave, coinbase projects it can gain you more. But i hate kyc fill so i don't like to do airdrops

Kyc ey only do when it's exchange, I hardly do kyc on non-exchange airdrops. And you're right, not all airdrop pays off.

I earn a lot of money from airdrops when i said lot of i mean some dollars from 5$ to 100$ it depend on power and distribution of coins or token,you have just to choose a good and trust one because there is a lot of scam  

4 minutes ago, lakhlomoha said:

I earn a lot of money from airdrops when i said lot of i mean some dollars from 5$ to 100$ it depend on power and distribution of coins or token,you have just to choose a good and trust one because there is a lot of scam  

That's what I say, we can make money with airdrops, but it depends a lot on the project, I always study the project well before participating in airdrops, team analysis, whitepaper, and the media, so I always analyze your social networks to see the acceptance from the public, this is fundamental for us to make any significant gain in airdrops, nowadays I am more selective and I don't give quantitative ball.