Mohs3n71

Local markets that accept bitcoin and other cryptos

Hey, lets just talk about local markets in your area that accept bitcoin or any alt coin, Is there anyone in your area ?

if you have any experience about this type of markets lets share it with each other

No, in my area BTC and other crypto curriencies are not excepted. i live in a small city where the peoples don,t know about the crypto business and almost peoples are poor so they are not invest in the crypto.Crypto is the best business.

• Useful or interesting 1

Subscribe to get the free coins on Crypto Free Airdrop

For the area of Europe, specifically France, Italy, it is very common to run into some stores where they sell Bitcoin fractions, for other countries that are from strong economies with high inflation bitcoin is very useful, as it helps to solve many needs that are impossible In local currency of the affected country, I think that in those places is where bitcoin will begin to resurface having a lot of volume every day.

Yes. Bitcoin is used in my country and some establishments accept other types of currencies. I have some direct buyers with whom I exchange. However, I believe that most citizens of my country do not know cryptocurrencies.

2 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

Hey, lets just talk about local markets in your area that accept bitcoin or any alt coin, Is there anyone in your area ?

if you have any experience about this type of markets lets share it with each other

i live in indonesia, and for my area no local market accept for Bitcoin. But in big city/capital they had locl market accept bitcoin. 

my country is still a developing country and an archipelago. I hope all this can be evenly distributed in the future so that crypto can be felt in the city of small cities too.

Edited by alther

Just now, alther said:

i live in indonesia, and for my area no local market accept for Bitcoin. But in big city/capital they had locl market accept bitcoin. 

my country is still a developing country and an archipelago. I hope all this can be evenly distributed in the future so that crypto can be felt in the city of small cities too.

I hope so, If one day we could use crypto in everywhere it will become much easier for lots of people to travel and pay in every part of the world

I am from India, and it is as dismal as it can get. Bitcoin is not banned, but no bank will deal with it. Almost all Indian exchanges are closed or left India. I don't understand, this attitude to a new technology that may change the face of global financial transactions. I mean it's my money, why can't I put in wherever I want. Why is the govt. acting like a controlled dictator is beyond me. It's my money, if I loose its my loss, if I win its my win.

At present there is no legal way of buying bitcoin from India. 

So far, there are two considerable exchanges in my place. Both exchanges have an excellent transaction volume and have a decent user base. Their service is beneficial for users to exchange crypto to FIAT.

I already use ETN - eletroneum to charge credits on my phone, this is really amazing, because I mine it on my own phone. I think this is already a reality.

44 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

I already use ETN - eletroneum to charge credits on my phone, this is really amazing, because I mine it on my own phone. I think this is already a reality.

nice, Its really good  to see that we can do things like this with crypto,I hope we can see all of the mobile providers accept ETN soon

In my area, there is no one in local mareket that accept cryptocurrencies. Even a few people only knowing about the cryptocurrencies. I hope in near future people of my area will aware about the crypto business.

5 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

nice, Its really good  to see that we can do things like this with crypto,I hope we can see all of the mobile providers accept ETN soon

I believe that not only ETN, but other cryptos, what still prevents from launching is the functionality or usability of currencies. As more people start using it and start taking advantage of all this marvelous technology the world of crypto goes off.

I was using a website for selling social media services named "justanotherpanel" this site was one of the few websites out there that accept bitcoin and other cryptos too

On 10/13/2019 at 6:49 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I hope you know that Crypto is illegal for the time being and no one can use it openly so that's the reason that there is no local exchange in countries.

On 10/14/2019 at 2:49 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

Cryptocurrencies is not even encouraged by the Government of my country let alone see a vendor that will see to you in cryptocurrency. There's a palpable fear of cryptocurrency based on its volatility and many dead alt coins in my country. The only thing I do with crypto is that there's a betting site in Nigeria that accepts bitcoin deposits

On 10/14/2019 at 6:49 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

There is no such market I have heard about as Bitcoin is crime in terms of laws and doing its business is also, so no one can open a exchange office or shop legally.

Just now, akram said:

There is no such market I have heard about as Bitcoin is crime in terms of laws and doing its business is also, so no one can open a exchange office or shop legally.

in my country there are stores that actually accept bitcoin as a payment method, I already used to buy a Desktop Computer

There is none here in my country, those we have here only help you exchange crypto into the country currency.

From what I could find on the internet there are a very few shops in my country that accepts bitcoin payments but it seems that online there are quite a few of them. I got a tech store and a clothes store that accepts bitcoin. Never tried any of them yet but I guess I'll have to try it in the future and see how it goes. 

2 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

From what I could find on the internet there are a very few shops in my country that accepts bitcoin payments but it seems that online there are quite a few of them. I got a tech store and a clothes store that accepts bitcoin. Never tried any of them yet but I guess I'll have to try it in the future and see how it goes. 

Nice, I think it worth to give it a shot, but be careful to use a coin in online shopping that has low fees, I think BTC has some big fees in transactions

10 minutes ago, Basad said:

There is none here in my country, those we have here only help you exchange crypto into the country currency.

do you have local exchanges in your country that accept bitcoin in return of FIAT ? in my country there are few online exchanges for this purpose

5 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

Nice, I think it worth to give it a shot, but be careful to use a coin in online shopping that has low fees, I think BTC has some big fees in transactions

Stores that accept bitcoin as a payment method usually ask you for a higher fee and thats because they also have to exchange that Bitcoin into fiat. Still, I think I will use my bitcoin savings and buy something nice. 

Just now, Makemoneybtc said:

Stores that accept bitcoin as a payment method usually ask you for a higher fee and thats because they also have to exchange that Bitcoin into fiat. Still, I think I will use my bitcoin savings and buy something nice. 

the funny thing is that in my country they sell cheaper to those who want to pay in crypto and that motivates me every time to pay with crypto

I think that most markets accept Bitcoin except those in my Arab country that have not accepted the idea of Bitcoin yet
I think it's only a matter of time. And then accept Bitcoin in all the world
Thank you

Get $ 50 when you register at the company via the following link

http://www.forextime.com/ar/refer-a-friend?raf=6c82a337

4 hours ago, zaka said:

I think that most markets accept Bitcoin except those in my Arab country that have not accepted the idea of Bitcoin yet
I think it's only a matter of time. And then accept Bitcoin in all the world
Thank you

Maybe one day we see crypto accepted stores in all over the world, then It would be a nice time to travel the world while you have no need to exchange money in each country and you can just buy anything with crypto

On 10/16/2019 at 7:10 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

in my country there are stores that actually accept bitcoin as a payment method, I already used to buy a Desktop Computer

Its good to hear that there is some places where you can buy and sell things using Bitcoin as legally and I hope there is no government involvement in it.