Local markets that accept bitcoin and other cryptos - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

Local markets that accept bitcoin and other cryptos

Hey, lets just talk about local markets in your area that accept bitcoin or any alt coin, Is there anyone in your area ?

if you have any experience about this type of markets lets share it with each other

For the area of Europe, specifically France, Italy, it is very common to run into some stores where they sell Bitcoin fractions, for other countries that are from strong economies with high inflation bitcoin is very useful, as it helps to solve many needs that are impossible In local currency of the affected country, I think that in those places is where bitcoin will begin to resurface having a lot of volume every day.

Just now, alther said:

i live in indonesia, and for my area no local market accept for Bitcoin. But in big city/capital they had locl market accept bitcoin. 

my country is still a developing country and an archipelago. I hope all this can be evenly distributed in the future so that crypto can be felt in the city of small cities too.

I hope so, If one day we could use crypto in everywhere it will become much easier for lots of people to travel and pay in every part of the world

So far, there are two considerable exchanges in my place. Both exchanges have an excellent transaction volume and have a decent user base. Their service is beneficial for users to exchange crypto to FIAT.

I already use ETN - eletroneum to charge credits on my phone, this is really amazing, because I mine it on my own phone. I think this is already a reality.

44 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

I already use ETN - eletroneum to charge credits on my phone, this is really amazing, because I mine it on my own phone. I think this is already a reality.

nice, Its really good  to see that we can do things like this with crypto,I hope we can see all of the mobile providers accept ETN soon

In my area, there is no one in local mareket that accept cryptocurrencies. Even a few people only knowing about the cryptocurrencies. I hope in near future people of my area will aware about the crypto business.

5 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

nice, Its really good  to see that we can do things like this with crypto,I hope we can see all of the mobile providers accept ETN soon

I believe that not only ETN, but other cryptos, what still prevents from launching is the functionality or usability of currencies. As more people start using it and start taking advantage of all this marvelous technology the world of crypto goes off.

I was using a website for selling social media services named "justanotherpanel" this site was one of the few websites out there that accept bitcoin and other cryptos too

Just now, akram said:

There is no such market I have heard about as Bitcoin is crime in terms of laws and doing its business is also, so no one can open a exchange office or shop legally.

in my country there are stores that actually accept bitcoin as a payment method, I already used to buy a Desktop Computer

2 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

From what I could find on the internet there are a very few shops in my country that accepts bitcoin payments but it seems that online there are quite a few of them. I got a tech store and a clothes store that accepts bitcoin. Never tried any of them yet but I guess I'll have to try it in the future and see how it goes. 

Nice, I think it worth to give it a shot, but be careful to use a coin in online shopping that has low fees, I think BTC has some big fees in transactions

10 minutes ago, Basad said:

There is none here in my country, those we have here only help you exchange crypto into the country currency.

do you have local exchanges in your country that accept bitcoin in return of FIAT ? in my country there are few online exchanges for this purpose

Just now, Makemoneybtc said:

Stores that accept bitcoin as a payment method usually ask you for a higher fee and thats because they also have to exchange that Bitcoin into fiat. Still, I think I will use my bitcoin savings and buy something nice. 

the funny thing is that in my country they sell cheaper to those who want to pay in crypto and that motivates me every time to pay with crypto

4 hours ago, zaka said:

I think that most markets accept Bitcoin except those in my Arab country that have not accepted the idea of Bitcoin yet
I think it's only a matter of time. And then accept Bitcoin in all the world
Thank you

Maybe one day we see crypto accepted stores in all over the world, then It would be a nice time to travel the world while you have no need to exchange money in each country and you can just buy anything with crypto

no dear there is no one in the area which accept bitcoin in the local market, it is using on the international level and it will take too much time to become popular in the local market and every area of the world.

Hard Worker 😎😎

In my country, bitcoin is not that popular flat moneu remain the most prominent way lf payment. But I hope it will be available in the next few years which is very helpful because it ks decentralized. 

1 hour ago, ashasanga said:

There are people in my local area who sells bitcoin for fiat, unless this is not the kind of market you were talking about. Well this is much faster way to cashout.

haha this can be a market too 😄 you can also use LocalBitcoins website to find these people in your area

1 hour ago, Black25 said:

In my area I have only a tech online website that is accepting bitcoin as a payment method. That is the online method I can use bitcoin for payments in my country. I hope there will be more merchants in the future accepting bitcoin 

probably in future we will see much more stores and online stores that accept crypto as a payment method, maybe when the price became a little more stable

29 minutes ago, cutecute said:

Luckily in my country using bitcoin and any other altcoins (that is only available) is easy and there is a lot of establishment that accepts it as a alternative payment for fiat money, you can use it to buy load, payment for shopping and foods and even payment for your bills so having some bitcoins or altcoins in your wallet is a good thing in my country.

very nice, can I ask in what country you live? It looks like a very good place to travel and experience

in my country until now there has been no local market that has accepted bitcoin or other crypto

in my country many online platforms that accept payments using bitcoin and ethereum, I can pay for water, electricity and telephone, for merchants I just saw only starbuck

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Yeap, my country have an local exchange and the biggest so far i think in southeast asia. It's indodax.com, it's based in indonesia and have a many cryptocurreny and the other one that i use is coinone and triv. How about in your country guys? Do you have any local exchange?

I live in a small town, and I have only heard of one place that has once accepted Bitcoin as payments for their products. In bigger cities there are more. I suppose give or take a few years, and payment methods follow the users.

A restobar: Punta Mandala in Mandaluyong, Philippines. - first bit coin payment November 2017.

I will list more later as there are so many local store who accepts cryptocurrency here.

You can have the evidence here https://bitpinas.com/shop/punta-mandala-mandaluyong-accepts-btc/

Paolo Bediones is the COO of Loyalcoin now the first ever cryptocurrency based in Philiipines.

The authorities are in my opinion that they do not allow bitcoin to be used as a means of payment in exchange for the nation's money, but there is no regulation prohibiting bitcoin transactions because it is not sponsored by the government.

GONG CHA Philippines and Grab Philippines, they are all now accepting.

5 minutes ago, damn said:

Loyal coin doesn't seem to be a good coin for a business to accept. It only looks good because they own an online store but with its volume less than $1K, I don't think this coin will even last in the market. IT will be delisted in the exchange.

It is a good one, they are being delisted to some exchange due to legalities. they are waiting for the VEC but it will be release this year. also they are not online store but you can store loyal points online instead having so many (different) loyalty cards.

6 minutes ago, damn said:

Philippines is adopting, how is the government's regulation on crypto? I don't see any news about PH tackling it.

No regulation, no bad engagement from the government. just pure freedom.