Why Paypal Mastercard distance from Libra - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wasabiaki

Why Paypal Mastercard distance from Libra

We all know that libra has lots of partnership from giant companies but what makes those giant distant from them?

The reason is that the libra which have not yet launch has already faces lots of obstacle in its path , one of this is that facebook faces issues with the government, that needs explanations, a well known campanies will not join a project with issues specially those establish ones, if this issues were resolve soon I think those company will come back but not the same approach the last time because now they will check everything

• Useful or interesting 2

actually libra and facebook dont need any of them, facebook is big enough to take care of libra alone, you may wonder if I say facebook is much bigger than those companies

wrong they need other partner who have already have experience in that field facebook is social media company and libra will not push through without partners like paypal and mastercard do you know those company? they are being use all over the world, for them to pull out there is really something wrong, with the project , 

I dont want to tell the whole reason on this as i admire their decision and many will soon to follow them and back-out on the project.  THis Libra is gaining more and more problems before they launch their coins.

I think they should stop it and think again!

Facebook is more than a billion users, the balance will not be an obstacle but why not a collaboration to lace up new world pieces, Facebook presents a large market for the future and if he launches his portfolio with the some governments agree, I do not really know where we could come from with this new coin

The strong rejection it has generated among regulators around the world is one of the reasons.
In addition, it is not desentralized as they want us to believe. Joseph Lubin said the Facebook Libra token is like: "a centralized wolf with decentralized sheep clothes"

Edited by BatR70

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

33 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

I think those problems will continue to exist for Facebook. It is an ambitious project, but many do not trust them because of the confidentiality of personal data. Many global regulators are investigating Facebook Libra.

Is that even a problem for facebook ? facebook is big enough and doesn't really need any of this investors surely

On 10/14/2019 at 4:31 AM, wasabiaki said:

We all know that libra has lots of partnership from giant companies but what makes those giant distant from them?

The reason is that the libra which have not yet launch has already faces lots of obstacle in its path , one of this is that facebook faces issues with the government, that needs explanations, a well known campanies will not join a project with issues specially those establish ones, if this issues were resolve soon I think those company will come back but not the same approach the last time because now they will check everything

As everyone knows that Crypto has a lot of issues with himself and also the Government is not allowing it in any situation because Crypto will destroy Fiat currency if it become legal.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/14/2019 at 7:31 AM, wasabiaki said:

Simply because Libra is a DIRECT competitor of payment companies like visa or mastercard. If Libra becomes a real thing then lots of people will move from using credit cards to crypto. It's simply because these credit card companies will loose customers.

30 minutes ago, Nimrata7 said:

I think it is because they seen that Facebook have issue with government to approve or make Libra legal, so may be they are waiting to settle everything between the government and Facebook.

That's right, Visa, EBay, Stripe, and Mastercard, abandon the Facebook Libra Project due to local government regulations.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/visa-ebay-stripe-and-mastercard-abandon-facebooks-libra-project

but recently The Libra Association, the governing body of Facebook’s proposed stablecoin, held its inaugural meeting in Geneva, Switzerland.
read more here https://cointelegraph.com/news/libra-association-holds-inaugural-meeting-forms-board

We won't ever know what is behind all this. Facebook is a giant and has something very important: millions of followers...

I do agree that they'll need partnerships, but if they launch and their users start to use Libra, the volume generated will surely get those payment processor giants to line in for a bit

On 10/14/2019 at 4:29 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

actually libra and facebook dont need any of them, facebook is big enough to take care of libra alone, you may wonder if I say facebook is much bigger than those companies

this is my comment and now this is a copy paste of my comment by @hatemelpop

2 minutes ago, hatemelpop said:

actually libra and facebook dont need any of them, facebook is big enough to take care of libra alone, you may wonder if I say facebook is much bigger than those companies... 

just lol

I wonder why you do that :)) while you can write you own opinion there is no need to copy paste others opinion

On 10/14/2019 at 2:31 AM, wasabiaki said:

I don't know why Libra are facing with disaster like that, you know that Libra issue make me so fear to start my own token in the future.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

There is no need to worry about Libra or PayPal as they have billions of monies in their banks and we don't get anything even they chose to tie or cut. 

As per your question, Libra has not yet started, but some of the big companies are leaving because Facebook algorithms that won't work with Blockchain.

Also did you seen anytime about Mark Zuckerburg that how he manged to get Facebook in his hands from his friend.

Zuckerburg knows social media but not blockchain.

Edited by cryptosix

7 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

There is no need to worry about Libra or PayPal as they have billions of monies in their banks and we don't get anything even they chose to tie or cut. 

As per your question, Libra has not yet started, but some of the big companies are leaving because Facebook algorithms that won't work with Blockchain.

Also did you seen anytime about Mark Zuckerburg that how he manged to get Facebook in his hands from his friend.

Zuckerburg knows social media but not blockchain.

Stepping back PayPal or other companies have nothing to do with facebook algorithms at all, It's all because they couldn't reach an agreement on their co-operation and It's most likely about marketing

Now I don't know if this Libra launch in the next year because of this bad situation they face right now, like backing out companies partnership with libra, banning libra in Europe countries and very strict government. Well good luck to them.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Mohs3n71 said:

Stepping back PayPal or other companies have nothing to do with facebook algorithms at all, It's all because they couldn't reach an agreement on their co-operation and It's most likely about marketing

Yep, they joined in middle not before the plan so no one knows who will be in the game now or later. I am still looking that Libra should be released earliest so people can know better things what they can do from it.

We are seeing some people hate Libra and some other love  it, but still we have to consider when it is launched.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:01 AM, Khan said:

As everyone knows that Crypto has a lot of issues with himself and also the Government is not allowing it in any situation because Crypto will destroy Fiat currency if it become legal.

You are right about this mate, I ones read about this on a site if cryptocurrency became acceptance people would move to it as a way of buying and selling and local currency would not be so use that much, that why crypto have not yet be accepted around the world that much.

i think libra is going to flop thats why master card is not going to participate with the libra coin, they have own issues, so nobody know the exact reason why paypal master card is rejected the facebook libra.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/14/2019 at 2:31 AM, wasabiaki said:

the problems with the government can be easily solved but im sure these companies that pulled out of libra will join in again once the government approves libra and mark will not hesitate taking these companies back because one way or another he will need them.

I know there are lots of giant companies partnering on these libra  , and what I think is very good is that Facebook will be able to market this coin in the future, overcome all their obstacles, and the problems they face to the government will be solved and I think more  The coin will come up with a new initiative for Facebook users and the number of new users  To solve the problem, which may lead to increase the transaction

It was only for the rejection it faced from the US people that makes all other partner to double its launch

I think libra not overtake to paypal because now a days paypal most powerful currency in the world.

If libra successful launch then we should saw what happen.       

Mainly facebook is trying to validate their coin libra to some countries. that's why they are trying to get permission from the government that's why they are facing some issues. when all the issue will be solved then many reputed company with allow libra I think.