Governments and Dual Decisions Regarding CryptoCurrencies - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Governments and Dual Decisions Regarding CryptoCurrencies

From what I read I understand that you mean there are countries that the us and other countries have enforced sanctions and these are affecting their population directly making their currency worthless and reducing trade, increasing inflation, etc. This is true and it is also true that Bitcoin is resistant to all of the above and the citizens of those countries can use it to avoid the economic disaster.

• +1 1

On 10/14/2019 at 1:44 AM, bobjoemega said:

US President Donald Trump has imposed a ban on Bitcoin cryptocurrency

I don't know what you are talking about. This was never happened. Trump said that he doesn't like Bitcoin a year ago but nothing about a ban. Bitcoin is not banned in USA and your post contains more irregularities. I am sorry but I have to give negative points on this.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

This is true and it is also true that Bitcoin is resistant to all of the above and the citizens of those countries can use it to avoid the economic disaster

Yes mate and not only the citizens but adoption of Cryptocurrency can also help in th boost of the economy of a nation because by legalizing crypto the government will have the opportunity to earn some revenue from the tax which will be fixed in traders.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not know a lot about that but it is know that governments are not like Bitcoin too much, at lest this is how that they are make it look, but maybe they are invest too and buy some Bitcoin and altcoins too and trade.

• +1 1

Do you agree with the idea I'm trying to promote? Please leave a comment 

I read it and it seems that you want to discuss some government decisions about banning cryptocurrencies. I don't accept any ban either because this is not the reason cryptocurrencies exist and they can be used for criminal activities but this is only in a small scale.

• +2 1

Trump did not ban Bitcoin you are wrong and the information in this post is misleading. I don't think that you have done your research, but you just read something and made a wrong conclussion that bitcoin is banned in america or in some states there. This is not true.

• Useful or interesting 1

No, this is not correct there is no ban of cryptocurrencies in USA. Trump had twitted he doesn't like them but allowed them to grow and did not make a big deal, it was just one tweet after thousands and did not discuss them again.

• +3 1

In my opinion, there are many advantages of cryptocurrency for the people there, it is enough to help the economy of a region, but on the other hand cryptocurrency is detrimental to the government because there is no tax they can receive. So they make many decisions because they are confused about what to do. Multiple decisions are the only option they can choose.

• +1 1

US Bitcoin ban:
US President Donald Trump has imposed a ban on Bitcoin

You are not serious. This post is fake news and you are very wrong and I will not read anything else. 

Here read from investopedia that bitcoin is legal in the US.

image.png.74e36945b5b50e0b6e7ef115fd1426dd.png

• +3 1

Very strange post and it is not reflecting the truth. I suggest to everyone to make research before believing most of what is written here. You maybe don't know a lot but before making a post about that you should at least check what is going on for real.

The US administration headed by Trump took this step out of the public interest and I think from my point of view that a presidential decision is not devoid of political or electoral interest in the United States and from the one hand the largest platform in the world is in LA and the largest cryptocurrency mining station is in the United States so, with a simple look, we find that this procedure  It is temporary, not permanent

55 minutes ago, Seyeumi said:

I'm very feared if there was a ban of crypto and it will make the prices go down a lot in this case. I'm now there is knot a lot of people that do this crimes but they are have to found and areested and there are many that need punishment.

well you shoudl always be careful in crypto because a ban can happen at any min, and it has happened a lot before from china and india, but honestly right now i dont think it will affect the market as badly as it used to.

• +2 1

People should not be surprised about that kind of news about the illegal activities and crypto currencies are used as their asset or legal tender in their transactions. I would say this thing kind of happening is because they wanted to avoid getting tracked and caught by the government authority because it would be the end for them afterwards. I am actually having a hard time in my country also since it is not yet cleared if our government officials and authorities have given their side about crypto currency. It seems clear that they do not know about it and they have no idea what is it about so I am trying to see if it is allowed or not to practice this kind of industry.

In my opinion, this double decision is caused by 2 factors, the first is the continued development of cryptocurrency in the country which makes the central bank less attention because cryptocurrency continues to grow and become a favorite investment there. On the other hand, the government needs tax funds so that state cash receipts continue to increase so that the economy continues to run. I think that's what makes a double decision.

• +1 2

I think the ban of cryptocurrency there at America isn't going to work because the most used cryptocurrency in the world according to statistics is in America. I think all they can do for now is to regulate it for now and find a concrete ban for who ever violated any of the rules put in place against any form of immorality with the coin.

• +2 1

On 10/14/2019 at 5:22 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Bitcoin will never be a currency and replace any dominant currencies like Dollar, Euro, or Yuan. Bitcoin has a store value and acts like gold. The supply of BTC is limited. Dollar's is not. 

America submit the document last year they convert their USD into the digital currency and this is true becasue in the crypto market so many peoples know that this is the future of the world and if they buy this now and hold it for the future they can change their life in it.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/14/2019 at 4:44 AM, bobjoemega said:

The situation is not limited to the United States alone, but there are countries that arrest citizens who trade in digital currencies, while the state is investing or mining, another type of looting,

I also heard about this . Many third world country loot assets from crypto users and say it is illegal in their state. But if you investigate, they use those assets to make investments then. This is not fair. It is the misuse of power.

The countries have own way to handle the cryptocurrency  and they are afraid of the issues which might the cryptocurrency  create after it js been legal.

• +2 1

I think the us government reason is something that can be put into consideration for their actions, smuggling and trafficking, but the government is supposed to find other alternative about how to handle the matter not banning cryptocurrency

bitcoin as on how some countries restrict its usage have been known in many different countries for so many different reasons, some say as its been use in dirty business like dark web transaction as some even as far as having o talk of private coin like the zcash has also being used on illegal transfer of money and so on

No one can say anything about this. Still the United States citizens are using the Bitcoin and trading and earning from the platforms.

The President of the United States of America is trying to put a hand on cryptocurrencies and control them, and this is not possible because it is not affiliated with any country and no bank can control it and its market, and this is one of the good features that I see useful to us. Hard economic

Cryptocurrencies spread in most parts of the world and governments began to fear this matter. Some began to ban these currencies in their countries because they pose a threat to their currencies, while others supported and developed them in their countries.

Dear friend, there are many countries that have rejected cryptocurrencies completely, and there are those who have imposed restrictions and taxes on the users of cryptocurrencies, and there are appearances that contribute to supporting cryptocurrencies and have begun to create their own encrypted currency, such as China, India and Russia. You have the restrictions imposed by some countries and taxes are not acceptable.  You generally reject cryptocurrencies or accept them without restrictions and taxes. Thank you

• +4 1