Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

You are absolutely right, my friend, because the more we read, the more information we will have in the world of Crypto, and our posts will become much better, so we have to read as much as possible.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

1 hour ago, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

Sure reading others people's comments in the forum this is the best way of increasing your knowledge of  posting constructive post, because you'll see how people do good and mistake in posting

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Reading the content of a topic in this forum is the fastest way to gain knowledge on the crypto world and this will in turn result in your increasing your earnings in ways that you were unaware of in the past, such as trading. The key to making the most of this forum is to earn and learn simultaneously. Furthermore, having meaningful comments will reduce the risk of you getting banned to almost no risk at all.

• +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am very thankful to you for posting such knowledgeable post in this forum of cryptotalk and you should post this type of informative topics only I got very good advice.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 3

Yes, good advice. Reading the topics is an important issue that must be adhered to. It increases knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies. Also, not reading the topic well has a lot of negative effects such as the wrong response to the topic with another inappropriate topic or obtaining warning points and also not achieving Interest at all

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Members must read the rules first, whether they are about bans or others, and abide by them to be able to work on the site while they are safe

Yes i am agree because only reading and learning the thing can make yiu comfortable for posting a correct information and commenting in.a good way....so keep reading and learning

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes brother, is someone will read posts on cryptotalk regarding crypto then definately his knowledge about crypto will rise up. And this will help him to post new information and help those newcomers by providing solutions to their question as after gaining enough information through reading on cryptotalk. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Reading is the most effective way to learn about crypto now, there is some users who prefer to listen to audio books, or watching videos about crypto, but in my opinion I still think that reading will stay in the first place as a good source of inspiration 

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I totally agree with you! reading and having enough knowledge about crypto is really important before start making posts and discussing without knowledge

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

The more you read the more you learn. Sometimes people comment without researching about the topic. This can make you to receive warning points. So always choose good projects and choose good information and you can get good reputation. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4

If you have read and research on ban than it will be really helpful for you. With the help of your research you will have more knowledge about crypto and your posts will be counted in useful posts. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, useful and effective post will never ban or delete. I think if anyone wants to write good post then I suggest them read news about Cryptocurrency and gain little bit more Knowledge about Crypto.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The importance of reading is very important in the field of Crypto as well as in many other fields. You gave the right advice. Knowledgeable people will already progress comfortably in all areas. They may experience other kinds of troubles

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Dear yes of course you are right and I agree with you reading is the most effective way and option to make an useful posts here on this forum, so before you post do some search about the content.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is what I do. I read a large number of posts daily. Even if I want to provide a response to a post, I read the comments before writing the post.

That's just how it is. The more you study and do research the more knowledge you have. Studying more about crypto currency will really help in this forum as you can get more reputation and post good content to avoid your post being deleted.

• +2 3

all right brother you are completely aphorism right. By interpretation forum set of laws and other posts we tin understand a quantity of familiarity and in that case we suit therefore helpful that we know how to nominate remarkable posts by ourselves. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I agree with you. Every person should write a topic or comment that reads the posts and understands them well so that he gets a large amount of information that can help a large number of people.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Reading makes you have information which you can use and reply to other people and prevent warnings or banning your self. It works like you are in a library and you learn something new from a story, so here as well you read and you learn many new things which will help you in career building.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

You are right that my friend through accumulated reading we can get enough experience that enables us to respond in the future to more topics well and we must search for the topic to expand our expertise in every field so that we can finally gain sufficient experience in the field of encryption

Reading is the most important and powerful act to be more successful now,not everyone has the idea or knowledge about crypto so not everyone can give valuable posts here but through reading you can be better than others.