Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

Yes, you are right. We need to read in order to have more experience and information about cryptocurrencies because we cannot learn anything if we do not read the posts well. Spammers and fraudsters copy and paste other people's posts for the sake of earning only and therefore they are subject to ban.  In my opinion, if each member dedicates an extra hour every day just to read the posts well and learn from them in addition to writing useful posts and responses, then members will have more experience, ideas and wonderful topics in order to create unique and distinctive posts.

• +3 1

On 3/2/2020 at 6:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

So that's what I'm saying, I'm here for maximum time and I'm reading other posts and comments so I really learn the best knowledge about cryptocurrency before cryptotalk I wasn't know about even Satoshi but now I am really happy to get more information here ..

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

So that's what I'm saying, I'm here for maximum time and I'm reading other posts and comments so I really learn the best knowledge about cryptocurrency before cryptotalk I wasn't know about even Satoshi but now I am really happy to get more information here ..

@Mark wood cryptotalk forum is the best place to learn and earn.. You know i start my crypto journey too from this forum.. Before i had no idea about crypto world but from last year i start to learn slowly and trying to learn more about crypto.. Again if you want to learn more them check all kind of crypto section and dont stay in for beginner section only..     

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

The knowledge motivates us to post more useful topics. So we must try to gain knowledge through any source that we get so we will become successful on this platform

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Reading will increase the knowledge on the basis of what you can make the useful posts on the forum as if you are not useful to the forum you will be banned soon on the basis of your contribution to the forum the the users of the forum.

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood cryptotalk forum is the best place to learn and earn.. You know i start my crypto journey too from this forum.. Before i had no idea about crypto world but from last year i start to learn slowly and trying to learn more about crypto.. Again if you want to learn more them check all kind of crypto section and dont stay in for beginner section only..     

@Dorjoy12 yes dear and I learn more knowledge here from you because you are here when I need any help so you helped me in that now whenever I need help so I can easily contact with you for that so thanks for everything..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2‏/3‏/2020 at 14:44, Ch Ayyan said:

إذا كنت تريد إنشاء مشاركات مفيدة وفعالة ، فأنا أريد أن أخبرك بأهمية القراءة. إذا كنت قد قرأت للتو المحتوى الموجود في هذا المنتدى وفي المنتديات الأخرى حول العملات المشفرة. سوف تزيد من معرفتك. بعد ذلك يمكنك عمل مشاركات بارزة.

إذا أعجبك منشوري ، شجعني على إنشاء المزيد من المشاركات الجيدة من خلال إعطائي رد فعل جيد. شكرا 

Yes, reading is very important in learning new information and research in this area contributes to developing the forum and providing good information that can be used by all members

Yes, you have the right, because reading a lot increases your creativity in writing useful publications, it increases the knowledge that you have, and thus you can discuss topics and comment on any topic. You only have to read the topics on this site and benefit from them and profit at the same time

• +2 1

The more you read the more you learn, the more you make your own research the more you exploit your knowledge and we should adhere by reading other people's post so that we can learn more.

The importance of reading the content of post squarely rather than just the topic can not be overemphasized. it does not only help us to learn how best to make a quality post in order to avoid our posts being deleted or possibly banned but it also make us a better person knowledge wise. Nothing is comparable to knowledge!

its good for us to read topics from different places so that we can increase our knowledge and that will help us to create useful topics here in the forum. Useful topics will help us to get good reputations and new followers in our accounts.

true but here we should not just read , we need to understand what we read to make the best benefits of it and increase our knowledge in crypto fields , also this helps us the ability to organize these information and rewrite it in a simple way  here in the forum so beginners in crypto can understand it without facing any issues 

• Useful or interesting 1

You said it well, friend. Reading is priceless and essential for all aspects of our lives. And as we work with cryptocurrencies, we have to always try to read about, and in the case of the forum, in my opinion it is important to read other people's comments and opinions to see other points of view. Reading is important and always practicing so that we can have as much knowledge as possible.

There are many benefits of reading. As there are many posts in this forum and many experts are present in many written blogs of members, if we read them carefully then we can get to learn a lot from them. As there are other forums like this apart from this forum, if we read them all well then we will get to learn some information of cryptocurrency. If we read out the posts of others, then we will be able to make our posts very unique and useful. In this way our post will become such that the reader will be able to gain a lot of respect and people will get a lot to learn in it. In this way, whoever will wait for our post, when he gets to learn a lot from here, then he will give us a good reaction. And in this way our reputation will also be good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its does not matter from where did you get information/data but the main thing is that those information will be legit and worth trying or being in used already.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

IN my opinion you are right my friend we have must read and research get more knowledge and enough experience for  good content and useful posts here in this forum get more reputation this will in turn result in your increasing your earnings in the world of Crypto

A member should read about cryptocurrencies on internet and as well as on this wonderful platform cryptotalk.

I was unaware of cryptocurrencies  but this forum provide me way to learn about it. 

Reading is somerhing like investment and in return it will pay you after. 

So read the posts carefully and generate a new constructive idea.

This idea will help others to get knowledge. 

• +2 1

On 3/2/2020 at 10:51 PM, Lubruselu said:

Sure reading others people's comments in the forum this is the best way of increasing your knowledge of  posting constructive post because you'll see how people do good and mistake in posting

If you don't know much about the topic or you don't have good knowledge about it then you better try to read and understand some other's comment by that you may get the idea and their perspective on the given topic. That is useful because aside from the topic that you can gain there are additional information that you can have from the commonest of other members. 

Hello sir,

I hope you are well....

sir, you made a very nice post.

Your post was  very important!

I agree with you sir

I think there is something to learn every day from this site.

from here we can take each other's opinions 

I think that is very good platform.

Here money income as well as education...

your post was  important to me.

Thank you very much sir.

Indeed this is true , to increase our knowledge about the field and be able to explain it to others in a good way we should read more first and learn more about the field , this way we will not just be able to write good posts and help others but also we will be able to improve ourselves and  get a new way to earn more in another field of crypto

• +1 1

I am agree with you brother. As we know if we want get more knowledge about any thing we have to read every thing about it. Same here , if you read many articles on crytocurrency on many sites you gained alot of knowledge from them. After this you are able to make make many useful posts on cryptotalk forum because you have gained more knowledge about cryptocurrency

• +1 1

Exactly, we must have good understanding about the topic and content before posting. Our posts mustn't be a copied. The words must be easily understandable and informative. Only quality posts will be paid at the end of the week . Reading and going through the comments of senior posts will help you a lot in gaining background information. In case of creating new topics we must be sure of not repeating topic by searching in search bar. 

• +1 1

That I only have to agree with you since what they write on this topic seems very coherent to me since it is logical to look for information and study the world of cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
Greetings to everyone