What do you prefer? Trading anonymously or using a verified account - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What do you prefer? Trading anonymously or using a verified account

As currently we are facing new policies and laws from different countries which are effecting many sites and exchanges I will prefer with verified account because in this case I have some hope of refund in my funds if I will go with anonymous then surely I am going to lost all without any hope and any sort so going with verified accounts in need of time and better solution.

there are two things you should consider:

1- If the owner of the exchange is anonymous, why the hell do we have to deliver our documents to an anonymous exchange?

2 - If the crypto market is not regulated, where do our documents go when we do KYC on these exchanges?

It depends to the exchange if we need to verified in our account to start trading..  I really don't like the exchange that we need verified in our account, I'm not comfortable with it. Better to find a good exchange that don't need KYC when trading just like binance and yobit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading with an unverified account does not affect buying and selling, but if you encounter a problem, they will be asked most of the time to prove to them that the account is yours. If you cannot prove them, then there will be a risk to the ownership of your money.

Yes, and I agree with you, trading with a verified account is much better, so that the features offered to us are great on some platforms.

I think differently I prefer to trade in complete anonymity even if I am aware that there is a risk that the exchange freezes or takes all the funds that I have deposited, but I do not want to do kyc first because once on the internet my data remains there forever and then I don't want managers (unknown to me) of an exchange to have all my data

Using an verified account is way more safer than anonymously trading

on some platforms if you have an verified account and you got hacked they will give you what you lost from the hack

5 hours ago, steve197 said:

Using an verified account is way more safer than anonymously trading

on some platforms if you have an verified account and you got hacked they will give you what you lost from the hack

Wow, that does not guarantee that your money will be returned. This all depends on the ability of the exchange where you trade

I prefer to used a verified account because it is better for us so try to verify your because now a days many difficulty for unverified account from exchanges. Now it's your choice. 

Well, if the KYC is from a good exchange, I mean, why not? It's not our personal information is all over the website, right? If you don't want to do KYC, you could just ignore doing them. Unless it's a must thing to do to deposit or withdrawal, which is mostly not the case, but there are some exchanges that making KYC is a mandatory things.

I prefer trading anonymously I not like to give my documents to any sites because of security reasons some websites selling our data to other companies.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:52 PM, xprince1996 said:

Nope, its is better to trade Anonymously to protect your identity from identity theft because those exchange requiring KYC is prone from data hacking that's why I prefer to trade Anonymously.

That's true, most people would prefer not to undergo KYC or patronize the exchange that fronts them, but when it becomes inevitable like an exchange you have been using over the years and some of your funds in there, now limited your account until you go through the verification, one is already trapped.

I prefer to trade in my verified account because sometimes it might not good to do trading anonymously, your account might lose, so trading in a verified account can have most secure to earn profit. 

On 2/6/2020 at 9:52 PM, Philipadex said:

i always favor to trade in secret for the reason that i honestly encouraged through poloniex and went to bittrex and besides gone bittrex as soon as they asked for kyc and traded at binance for a though and additionally absent after thet happening kyc, now im trading unreservedly in kucoin with no kyc at all.

Binance dont need Kyc for trading and kucoin also but kucoin have great coins. Good luck with your next trade..

I prefer to maintain privacy and decentralization, which is the basis of the blockchain system and cryptocurrencies, so I do not prefer to document the personal data of any party and keep my identity anonymous, this makes me feel comfortable and free.

I prefer to trade with a verified account but it lies in the land of a trusted website, exchanger or broker. If you are sure on what to trade then there is no need to be hiding behind anonymous.

Its better for me to trade anonymously its for youre own security to avoid scammers.i think that those exchanger  that has a kyc or know youre costomer is prone from hacking 

Don't even trade anonymously. Use verified account for trading. Those exchanges who asks for KYC (Know Your Certificate) are the most secure exchanges. I prefer to use KYC based exchanges 

I think everyone would like to trade on best and safe exchanges. And these types of exchanges always follow KYC process. So trading with verified account is best which gives chance to work on best exchanges. I like to work on coinbase and which only allow you to do trade after kyc.

I value safety, for my own safety. I prefer KYC verified accounts, although I don't see much. It doesn't matter what I'm comfortable with, both anonymously and KYC.

On 11/13/2019 at 7:01 PM, I-KUN said:

Did you mean Verified account is an account that has submit the KYC before start trading? If it yes, i don't want to do it. Man, i will keep my privacy safe. I better do trading anonymously. there are also some benefit when you trading anonymously. Also i don't like some people to know how much my assets are.

This anonymous and verified transaction proves that the subscribers are correct or not to ensure you want to transact. If I don't have a choice then I'm fine with the verified account

I really dont like to do KYC, and as much as possible I avoid using exchanges that make people to do KYC, all of the crypto is about being anonymous but exchanges are ruining it

A certified account is indeed good and it proves that we are honest people and sometimes anonymous accounts are only deceptive, because they do not tell the truth. It's good indeed if our account is verified.