What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency. - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency.

My first income from this wonderful forum was counting 16 comments and I was paid 3,200 satoshi for them
I am really satisfied but I hope for more income in the coming days.

• +4 1

For the first time I won here, the payment system in the forum was different from now, the payment was 1000 satoshi for each useful post in addition to the talk currency, and I have continued to work here until now. I am earning good income that supports me in the formation of good capital for investment.

• +1 1

Actually, My first earning in crypto currencies was not more than $ 50.I sent it to my balance and I saw with my own eyes how reliable and fast this system works. I'm really thankful to this cryptotalk forum. I'm earning 30k satoshi daily because of this forum. 

• +3 1

My first income from crypto currency was not much but I was able to purchase data and some other little goods for myself which gives me more courage to make my work harder in order to earn much more profit and benefits I make sure I write good comments and posts that will make me earn a lot of money

As for me, I spent a lot of time working on tap sites and participating in airdrops, and unfortunately, I was not able to make profits, so the first cryptocurrencies that I earned was through working in this forum.

Well, if you ar asking about the first profit gotten from trading in Cryptocurrencies. So I would like to tell you that my first investment of 300 dollars lost in trading of Cryptocurrencies. It was just my fault because I invested in wrong token without knowing any knowledge of Cryptocurrencies. I didn't get any profit from my first trading, but have lost all 300 dollars.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My first income from crypto was from a faucet sites which was very small but it was something that kept encouraging me to keep working on crypto currency. Also I mined crypto on my PC which was very small but with all this earning I used to invest in trading and I made some profits. I've been growing since then and getting more income from crypto

I am new on this forum and my income is very less on this forum it is less than a dollar daily but i have full confidence that it will increase to 3 to 4 dollars daily when i will become senior member. 

• +1 1

I am a beginner in cryptocurrencies, when I started working in cryptocurrencies, I made profits of less than 1 dollar, but after I worked hard, I made a lot of profits, so I recommend patience and working hard to earn a lot of money.

• +1 1

In fact, my first relief from the world of cryptocurrencies was from this forum, but now I am making my way in investing and trading and making really good profits.

To be honest its really fell great when I first income crypto currency. I earned crypto currency from cryptotalk forum. I think I earned like 2-3 $ crypto currency that time. I was so happy. Look crypto currency has a promising future. People are showing interest in it. Im very optimistic about it.

I joined this ans making post so earning.  In beginning it was in low . But on this time spending im earn up to dollars.  So if i would learn about thi gs which is important and valuable in market then i can get maximum earnings from cryptocurrency.  Because i want to start trading in cryptocurrency but i haven't enough capital to start it . So I'm working on this forum and earning by post,but in some time i would like to invest in bitcoin it can be big risk but it can be big opportunity to earn high profit.  But for this i think knowledge is most important. 

Looking at the first income, my friend, you will find that it is relatively small, but look at the long term, you are learning a wonderful field and earning money in record time, but you have to have the necessary experience first and then start investing.

• +1 1

My first profit that I got through my continuous and supportive work of coding talk is 3200 Satoshi Ed, equivalent to $ 2.03 per day, and this small amount encouraged me to provide more support for this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, there wasn't much because you can only profit with valuable posts. I did not know how to write the publications, and it took me a lot of time to not learn, but now my style of research and writing has evolved to do my best, and I expect a good profit this time.

On 3/2/2020 at 4:52 PM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

i had earned 15 dollars in start.

but, i am happy.

Because it is the only forum which really pay's you Real money.

So , work harder and use the smarter way to gain more knowledge.

Use, investment plans for future.

Have a great journey dear fellow

Welcome my dear friend, it was my first win in a forum creptotalk The wonderful $ 96 this is the outcome of a month of continuous work in the crypto world here on the forum and platform

• +2 1

I got my first profit in encrypted currencies through my work at the forum . It was a small amount, but it was the basis from which I started my work later . So I am happy to join the forum . I hope everyone will work hard to maintain and develop the forum level as well .

• +2 1

This question is somewhat personal, as some do not like to disclose their money and the profits they receive, but if the person depends on the money he pays for the participation, he checks daily for 4000 satoshi, the equivalent of 2 dollars.

• +2 1

If I remember correctly I think my first income was like four years ago, it was in cents because the value of bitcoin was way lower than it is right now.

For me, the first place I joined in the crypto field is the forum, and at first my experience was very little and I was unable to work properly, so I couldn't make a lot of money in my first days and almost made $ 5 in my first week but then I gained Experience and knows how to work here, and raised over $ 80 a month

It was my first cryptocurrency profit because I stored a cryptocurrency that a friend of mine advised me to store, so I responded and stored it for two months and earned $80 from storing it.

I have started this platform this year so from this year I would start getting my first earning in cryptocurrency.I am very happy to be working on this platform this platform gave us opportunity to work from home in pandamic which is very greatful.My earning is 3 dollar per day which is a good start.

In fact, when I joined this forum, I used to get every 20 useful posts about two dollars, I think that this income is very wonderful, in fact this forum provided me with a lot of benefit as I was able to obtain valuable information in addition to obtaining a financial reward, I am really happy By joining this distinguished forum

My first income on the forum was just 1400 hundred rupees... Which is too low as compared to other countries.. Actually the main reason behind this as that I don't know the withdrawal process so I asked for it to my friends that why they cut there commissions in between and the rest of amount give to me.. But know I know the withdrawal process so now a days I am getting more money as compared to first one.