What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency.

I have Joined in crypto world more Than 1 years ago.. My brother inspired me to join in crypto world so first he give me a forum Where crypto currency get discussion.. So i join in that forum to learn about crypto currency but THERE had a opportunity for noob too earn currency.. So there Daily i Have earned 3 usd                  

• +1 1

At the point when I previously entered the World of digital currencies, my pay in 24 hours didn't e.xceed the dollar. Today, this distinction is a lot more noteworthy than that. I endeavor to make my pay considerably more than that. Consistently, the salary is developing, on account of the Yobit trade.

My first income from cryptocurrency, I have earned a fair amount of dollars from it, and I have been earning $ 3-4 per day.But i can not resume it for my another work,and i missed a great opportunity. 

I cannot remember my first income but in the end , I think I did some transactions and it was really difficult for me to actually be good with what is happening on the crypto world.

I think I traded and got something from an Injection of about 1k usd, and that was really important for me.

But with time I have come to gain a lot and it has been very healthy for me

• +1 1

I am not sure what you mean by first income from cryptocurrency as it doesn't pay a wage but we make profit or losses. You probably don't understand what you are messing with and it is not very wise to go further without getting proper education. You have a lot to learn before asking how much people earn.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +2 1

There are many members in this forum who are yet to taste any benefit from cryptoworld since they are new to it and some have tried and fail before and I believe very soon we shall earn good money from this site because we are going to be receiving payment in two ways which includes talkcoin and satoshi for that i encourage us to keep working by giving the forum our best towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that will worth our payment.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

First income what is this you mean the first trade we made that was profitable how much we earn from it? I don't think anyone remembers this unless you made just your first trade. Not important either.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sure you seem to love cryptocurrency and ask us what was our income but say nothing about what was your. I advice noone to answer to this person as this is information that may be used by scammers to target people.

I have been in cryptoworld for a long time now and i have earned good money from various projects i participated but as for this forum i believe we have many new members who are yet to benefit from this campaign because the talk token trading has been postponed to next month but i hope we can all begin to earn some satoshi since payment is about to start. Happy earning everyone.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At the point when I originally entered the World of cryptographic forms of money, my salary in 24 hours didn't e.xceed the dollar. Today, this distinction is a lot more prominent than that. I endeavor to make my pay significantly more than that. Consistently, the salary is developing, on account of the Yobit trade.

When I started in this field, I did not have any capital, so he started with questionnaires, and I collected up to $ 10 a week, and when I collected a good amount of money, I moved to trading, but I had no luck, as I lost a large percentage and now I stopped trading to master the technique of trading to avoid falling into the same mistake.

• +2 1

I have earned a lot from this site in the last campaign and that is why i always take my time to give my best to the forum when it comes to posting because making positive contributions is out major assignment in this forum and i also encourage you to share useful informations so that you will be able to earn something good to your wallet.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:22 PM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

Well since 2018 iam active in crypto but I never take crypto earning seriously, when I join crypto then I start work in faucet hub two months later I take my first payment I think its 2$ dollars,

then after 2019 December I join this forum.and earn decent amount, this earning not high but enough for me.

I am think you ask a question is very personal and as you can see from the reply that are bellow no member want or can answer because this is not asked proper. You say income but this is what mean withdrawal to bank? Profit from trade? Earn from anything we do online? Mining? What is this about?

I don't have yet, I'm still waiting for my first income from this forum. I hope it will arrive after 7 days, so I could used it for my upcoming online class. I don't have wifi at home so I need to buy load to be able to have an internet connection. I don't have work yet, this forum was the only thing I know that I could somehow generate an income. So I'm so much anticipating my first income.

I joined the cryptotalk forum on 07 September, 2020 and I got my first payment on I2 September and I earned an amount of about 1.5 $. Hopefully, my work on this forum along with trading and increase my progress on this forum.

Am yet to receive anything in cryptocurrency world, still a learner and trying to improve myself in this great forum, and am moving slowly to understand , if I rush in it,I will find it very difficult because of how vast it is

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

My first income in the crypto world was when I joined a bounty on Bitcointalk and at that time I took part in a new coin project and got tokens from the platform, I got around $ 200 from the tokens I sold, there were also tokens I couldn't sell therefore the project failed.

My first income was small. I started 3 years ago with faucets. But one thing I can say for sure is that it is worth doing cryptocurrencies. Since my income was constantly increasing over time.

I am looking forward to earn today is my first day and I am looking to complete my 100 posts. Hope everything goes fine so far it is a promising platform 

BetFury                                                   

My first income just came yesterday from crypto talk forum but I still not have transferred it to my wallet because I am trying to collect more income in next two to three days

BetFury