What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency. - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency.

My first income in crypto currency is fair. I only earn 3-4 dollar per day. No doubt crypto currency is the good plateform to learn about trading and earn money . When i know more about trading then i start more working on this plateform. This increase my income per day.

My first earning was bitcoin into the crypto currency. I earned bitcoin from this platform. Now i have earned some more crypto like trx,lite coin,Ethereum etc. But bitcoin is the best crypto currency for me.

Hello, my friend. My first income in crypto world was in 2016 and it was about $40 in Steemit for sharing some drawings I was doing. Although it was originally $75, but the money was distributed among the curators, so I was entitled to about half. Anyway, that income helped me a lot because I left one part in Steem and another in Bitcoin, so months later I earned a lot with the btc upload and the other cryptocurrencies.

Yes friend. This is the first time I've received money from any site. I visited many sites. Those were fake bets. But I didn't get any money. I started working on this platform. Here I work Here is a good site to do a good job. This is my first time making money. This is the first site I've ever visited. Thanks.

I will say that, at the beginning of joining cryptography, I was earning থেকে 3 to মাধ্যমে 4 a day by promoting signatures in forums and I have accumulated the good capital that I use in trading and investing. The world of cryptocurrency was very small.  I started my journey with trading, fell into a lot of losses in the beginning, but I gained experience.  After gaining a lot of experience I realized how to trade properly, my first profit was about 2 rupees, don’t laugh.

Bitcoin is your first income from cryptocurrency. This bitcoin will be my first income in this crypto currency. And it is a good site for outsourcing income. And this Crito currency is even better. And so I use it and brides like me are benefiting financially by working on this Creto currency. 

I am very excitingly waiting for my 1st payment of cryptocurrencies because i just joined this forum in December 2020 so i don't know what will be my payment. But i have good feelings about that, it will be very beneficial for us. Thanks 

My first income in cryptocurrency was on the cryptotalk forum, CryptoTalk has provided quite a lot of bitcoin for members here, especially now that the price of bitcoin has increased so that income has also increased. Even though I'm new to CryptoTalk but the money I got from CryptoTalk is pretty good.

• +1 1

Well, my first income here in cryptocurrency is just $9, when i get it, I'm happy because i already know that cryptocurrency is legit by getting my profit, after that i continue to work here until now, thanks for my friends who are helping me to getting involved here.

I earned nearly 50 dollars from this wonderful forum, and I am trying to keep you covered with all the information I have with the rest of the members, and we all benefit

• +3 1

My first income came from sites when I was first, it took a while because I was new to the crypto world but now I understand a little bit and I invest in it. So I just used the free bonus, it’s much safer

My dear friend my first income from cryptocurrency is the first income that I earned from this forum as because I don't start cryptocurrencies before I start in them when I joined this forum and here I started learning about cryptocurrencies and also I get some profits from this forum that was my first earning in cryptocurrencies.

I have no income at this momen.I am new in this forum and I'm so excited for my first payment.But i hope It will come soon.Because crypto is a big platform for income.This forum is giving me a good chance to learn and earn at the same time! I am learning more about crypto and planning to trade with my earnings. 

From the first time I joined cryptotalk currency platform I was able to earn a reasonable amount of money and am really happy and excited joining this great and wonderful platform I wish to earn more money and better income 

Favored income from the cryptocurrency is that i earn from trading on a few true cryptocurrencies and additionally airdrop appearing on a few coins and tokens.But as for now my favored profits supply is cryptotalk where i am getting a vood amount to earn..

We all knows that crypto is the best way earning. My first earning is not more by using this forum buy now I am happy my income is more. Cryptotalk forum is the best for learning and earning. I learn knowledge about crypto currency. I earn money daily basis.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:52 PM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

I came in the crypto world about a few months ago. I have earned money from this forum in the first time because I had learned about the crypto world after joining this forum. I have earned many talk tokens by writing posts and comments in this forum. I want to start trade in very soon. I hope that I will earn more money from the trade. 

My 1st income in cryptocurrency was from the trading... I earn 1st time 40 to 50 dollar in 1st day in the crypto world... because I invest in the Best coin that's time they work good so that's why I easily get this profit..

When i entered crypto world for the first time, i couldn't make money actually i lose money because i didn't have any knowledge back than i invested already pumped coin. That's why i am trying to improve my knowledge about crypto so i can be more efficent trader and investor.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not yet procured the sum that I need from the digital currency,

I figure it will be a tad since I don't work each day here, I imply that I don't work all together,

yet I will put in to change this and work more effort, to get a good addition from the site, I work genuinely on this site I don't cheat, I don't simply reorder.

thanks for your post.....

Your payment here depend on your hard working in crypto talk forum. The more you work hard, the more you receive highest payment from the forum. So let try and lay a knowledgeable background, by making some research on how to a create useful information for the forum

On 1/9/2021 at 7:29 AM, Stephen16 said:

Okay I have earned almost 50$ from here.It is my first income by working.Because I am a student and I never tried anything else for earning. I have tried it and got success. I am fully satisfied and grateful to this forum.

You are right am also a student like you my first income on cryptotalk is when I have the knowledge to read and understand as a student I have earn more on cryptocurrency I started earning since 2020 my first income is 75$. 

On 3/2/2020 at 12:52 PM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

Hello friend, I would have loved to share mine too, but just joined the forum recently, am currently finding my way around, am also enjoying the socializing aspect, it's really fun been in a forum where you learn, chat and still earn.

It was about a year ago that I was working in Cryptotalk and started making about 2 dollars a day which was a good amount and it gave me the motivation to keep working. Now it has gotten much better. I make about 4 to 6 dollars a day.
I am really grateful to Cryptotalk for this good business opportunity.