What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency. - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency.

Dear friend, At first I did not earn any amount of money, but when I finished with the 100 comments, I started to earn daily money and profits, and I get a good amount through which I can secure my standard of living.

Thank you. I haven't joined here for a long time. I have already spent 7 days commenting 20 times a day with my 100 useful posts. I have been getting profit for 2 days. While it's not too much, what I can learn is that I want to invest in the future. This little profit owes me a lot. Since I am a student.

My first earning in cryptoworld is through airdrops and bounties. And now i am making good earnings through this forum and im learning trading and i will start trading soon to make profits through trading. 

Still i am not gain income from the cryptocurrency. These is my starting days and have not enough earn. I hope i will make money and become successful.

When I first started trading using cryptocurrencies, I did not know much at the time, I was very excited about the matter and I wanted to make profits quickly, but the exact opposite happened.

It was a great loss and a harsh lesson for me, I learned many things from him, and so far I try to fix what I messed up in the beginning.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I joined crypto as a new member a few days ago.  I was able to earn a very small amount of money from crypto at first because I didn't know much about crypto then but after working in crypto Forum I learned about crypto Forum and how to make money and make good money.

I got 30 dollars from the platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. 

My first income was $ 2.6 by working in the encrypted world by writing and sharing articles, trust me, I was very happy with that and it was a great thing.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:52 PM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

In one word,  that was an awesome feeling. About 2 years ago i came in crypto world.  First time i was invested bitcoin. After few days its price increased.  Then i sold it and got good profit.  But second time when i invested it was loss for me. 

My friend is cannot say this is the amount have made from crypocurrency but all I can say is have made and earn a lot of money with crypto and that is why I love crypto so much and I will forever be grateful to it

My first earnings on crypto currencies was through a telegram bots that pays 2trx for every survey I completed, and it went on and on until when their bots got hacked and it stopped paying.

Edited by Poppisnop
Grammatical errors

I used to get 3 to 4 dollars a day through signature campaigns in the forums at the beginning and I received from that a decent capital that I used in trading and investment.

On 12/16/2020 at 6:24 AM, Muhammad Saleem said:

I have earned cryptocurrencies on Cryptotalk only. My first income was about 6.23 dollars. I have earned and withdrew almost 55 USD so far. I am working since last month on this legitimate forum. The team is good and effective against scammers. I hope this forum goes up and up in future.

You are right even me the first time I started earning my first income is on cryptotalk is about 4$ I earn and withdraw through LTC but I haven't had about this cryptotalk until I started acknowledge it experience. 

Okay, my first income was a coin called yoda dollar which I don't know exactly if this coin is named but I know for a fact that the value of that time is very low but the platform system said its value is going up so I traded it for some bitcoin  I will try to exchange.In two ways that include Tolkcoin and Satoshi I encourage the forum to continue our work by providing our best to create helpful topics and creating valuable useful posts with the money we give.

My friend I earn 2 to 3 dollars daily from this forum by just posting.  I don't have any knowledge about trading and investment that's why I earn just by posting . And know I start getting knowledge about trading and when I get proper knowledge about trading then I start work because everyone know trading is so risky that's you lose your money without knowledge any any experience .

• +1 1

On 3/2/2020 at 5:52 PM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

I first made an income by trading in cryptocurrency two years ago.Then I did the first trading so I couldn't make much income I was able to make $5.I can make a better income when I gradually learn to trade.

• +4 1

I am a new member in this forum and my first income was only $50. My friends and colleagues have got more than this by regularly working on it.you can also do trading and investing a different coins so that you can earn more profit from it.

My friend, cryptocurrencies came at a time when there were stifling economic crises and a very difficult health situation due to the Corona epidemic, so most people relied on cryptocurrencies and sought help from them and began to produce and deal with them and began to earn a good profit from them and compensate for some of their losses and the benefit for everyone began

My friend, it is not important to know the first income or the size of the important income, we remain to produce an income and learn real from trading cryptocurrencies or any other field, and I think that the Crypto Talk forum is very suitable for learning all methods of working in cryptocurrencies through the participation and the topics presented in addition to that  It gives you a good gain in order to enter the field Thank you

First meaningfull income is in this forum in Talk coin and Bitcoin. All together giving me nothing less than $2 to $3 dollars daily. But at this time around in this week things are getting worst because the value of talk coin is very low at the market as such the daily earnings is down below $2 daily.

• +4 1

My first income from cryptcurrency was 2$ approximately.

I have started the cryptcurrency trading from the Yobit exchange Yoda token.

That time I received daily upto 30 Yoda token which is so worthy that time but now the Yoda coin is dead now there is no value of the Yoda coin.

It's very interesting question. First, income is depending your capital. Everyone have different capital and if you invest big amounts you can earn big and you can lose big. When i was a begginer in crypto i invest small amount and i made nice profit, after that i invest big amount and i lost all of them. That's why we should ve very carefull.

I am having some good time because of the cryptocurrency first time I earned something from the ptc sites and wasted the earning on some investments and that is how I lost on internet.

I think the first acquiring of me in my crypto venture was the information and taking in I get from this stages particularly in gatherings like these where in I can connect and share my contemplations and thoughts and I can likewise take in and acquire from them and the genuine cash that I procure is only a reward for me.

Thanks for your post.....

I made my first income in cryptocurrency bitcoin and I made my first income from bitcoin by investing in mining sites.  My first job with crypto was with the help of a friend and I started investing and got a good profit from the mining site.  Bitcoin was the first choice coin and it is more valuable than other coins.