Prices Rise and Fall - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Prices Rise and Fall

I think it’s normal since it was cryptocurreny market nature that was volatile and since it’s decentralized no one can manipulate and just some whale that can manipulate even it’s not really have an effect on long term market, Just wait and doing some research!

On 10/14/2019 at 3:11 AM, williamz902 said:

Prices for all the major coins rise and fall - that's just the nature of the markets. The only thing that will cause you to loose money is impatience and emotion. If you bought and then the price fell, don't sell for the lower price. Just wait until the price recovers. It might take a while, but eventually it will get back up there and you will not have lost anything.

image.png.f9f38eb2c6d1d193dd34ade9ce4fb4d5.png

What is needed is analysis and smart trading. People always suffer losses because they don't know how to trade on crypto, relying on luck doesn't make much progress. Controlling emotions is necessary but technical analysis and strategy are more necessary.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:11 PM, williamz902 said:

Prices for all the major coins rise and fall - that's just the nature of the markets. The only thing that will cause you to loose money is impatience and emotion. If you bought and then the price fell, don't sell for the lower price. Just wait until the price recovers. It might take a while, but eventually it will get back up there and you will not have lost anything.

image.png.f9f38eb2c6d1d193dd34ade9ce4fb4d5.png

Good simplified explanation, it is true that in the financial markets of profit and loss as you allow it, we are capable as much as of winning and losing due to the analyzes that we are considering.
The best idea is to enter the correct market cycle, and be better arranged to avoid the worst.

Crypto price up and down it's common. Just be patient because you'll never know when it is rise or fall. So be smart in choosing when you trade and when it is not.

I started trading around 2017 and now I'm just freaking out with the constant jumps to bitcoin. Here for example yesterday, bitcoin fell again to a few tens of dollars, now I have a question, what the fuck?) After all, 2 weeks ago it was worth more than 10 thousand dollars, and now it is moving to the mark of 6 thousand dollars.

I believe the money within eхсеssive-quantity, invеstоr-long sсatterеd pеоple's hands may bе the actual mаximum punсtual to rеcоup. Within аny сasе, fоr the actual onеs shillеnip sоld within lаtе 2018 аnd 2019, the actual сompany might takе lоnger.

For me waiting the price bounce back after fall only for few altcoins and bitcoin because if you were choose the wrong coins or tokens to hold then be patience will not works anymore because usually some of them cannot able to rise up again so before hold and patience to wait i think the skill to choose the right coins is necessary

I agree joining in trade means that market is very volatile and most likely to have more losses than winning but it will depends.

I have came to realize the only best thing to is trading because it can help your money to either raise and falls, if the price was stationary you could not earn any money. That is what the classic movement will always said, there is no other, well the lateralizations, but in this case if you intended to know more it is very good that you study the nature of the market.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:52 AM, Nafiu50 said:

We have known since beginning that Bitcoin is volatile that is the reason for the flunctuations without been volatile you can have gap for creating profit

Wow boss is this period of time still good for buying bitcoins or I should sold out the once in my hand, I when you to predict for me, whether the price of bitcoins will still rise again, because at this time I want to be at top means want to be rich.

сryptо advertise is still off yet  It cоntinues to bе insidе the cоpe with the arrangement in the future 

According to my predictions, for December this year the price of crypto will generally decline, because many people need flat money, so crypto holders sell crypto on the market. because supply is greater than demand, the price will go down.

In order for you to learn how to put the right side of the fall or growth of the coin, you will have to learn from other people how it is generally done, since now it is quite difficult to learn it yourself and lost in time. I advise you to look at several youtube channel that talk about the auction.

Let's us be holding our coins I think we will be getting enough profit  at price down time is good.You can also trade on that coin if price is decreasing stably and we shall make some profit in trading if we can go into it I am hoping .that would recover your loss.if we practice it

The rise and fall that the crypto usually does is for you to be able to get a point that you will be able to invest to in the market situation

Yes guys, prices rise and at the same time prices fall, because not all the time supply and demand are up so the prices will change any time, it depends on the supply and demand and also in season. 

I would relatively injury a bit in comparison with the need to retain inside of some time. Simply because My goal is to make contact with validate my own, personal graph and also or perhaps graph and or chart needless to say, when possible My goal is to get once more using a low-cost, and even My goal is to change with a fresh far more stimulating coin.

I have no problem with electronic money up and down, that's what I was looking for in the transaction. If the price does not fluctuate, it is difficult to find profit. Therefore, the most important we have to learn when to participate in the market to buy and when to leave the market to sell.

Seeing those lines go down they make me appreciate it when it goes up. You never really know how lucky you are until you've tripled your money. I accept everything that comes along with this crypto game. The truth is it's a gamble every day, but that's what makes it so exciting. If the Bitcoin market was stable, I don't think that it would be as popular. 

Why don't all become having our own money I do believe i will be acquiring adequate income with value peace will be excellent. You can even business about in which coin when the value will be reducing stably and also we all should help make income inside investing when we could enter that I hope. that will retrieve the damage. when we all training .

Every fall of the coin has a recovery phase so just wait for the best opportunity to sell your holdings when you bought it a bit of high.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/31/2019 at 6:10 AM, Nafiu50 said:

You make a nice point so the actual problem is from the time they Purchases there token that is how they gonna hold it depending on price and on how they wanna sell it as estimated

The only thing that will cause you to loose money is impatience and emotion. If you bought and then the price fell, don't sell for the lower price. Just wait until the price recovers

If you want to trade profitably of course there must be ups and downs in the market, if there are no ups and downs in prices you won't get a profit, that's the law of trade. So the rise and fall of prices for something that is reasonable does not need to be rushed and take the wrong decision.

We have known since beginning that Bitcoin is volatile that is the reason for the flunctuations without been volatile you can have gap for creating profit