Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saihiyassine

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc

Yes this is something I didn't expect and I still wait for the first bitcoin reward to see if it is real but I am afraid that the forum members do not read the rules and think that they can earn rewards without trying at all. Sad for this but it is true and some among us are not working at all as they should. I think they imposters should not be given the bitcoin and some not even the talk rewards.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/5/2020 at 8:26 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Yes, this forum changed the lives of many people.

I also never imagined that I would ever get bitcoins.  

This Cryptotalk forum gives me very good profits

You are right on that this forum has changed the life of a lot of people. More than that during the pandemic most of the people have lost their works and this world helps really people to live and earn money. Before l joined this forum l have not imagined that l can earn from this forum. But it is really right and amazing 🙂 

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually I'm impress to have such of this opportunity in my early age it's very exciting in this forum that one can talk to many people in different parts of the world. I wish this tremendous activities should be continuing for ever.

This forum has changed the life of many people, it helping alot to be honest, you gain massively through crypto and yet you earn some coins in replying or make a post, am happy to be here despite the fact that i joined late 

A million thanks to the crypto talk community for organising such a platform where one can learn and share information and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and coins. The opportunities provided bu such a platform is endless and numerous.

On 3/2/2020 at 8:56 AM, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

This forum provided a great opportunity for beginners in the field of trading to collect a little bitcoin and start to learn to trade it on the yobit platform, and I personally started my trading from this distinguished platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes i am very thankful to cryptotalk. This platform gives us earning like btc. Earns btc is like a dream for me. I never imagine to earn btc. But the dream comes true. Work here on cryptotalk, we learn most of the information about different coins and trading markets through cryptotalk as well earns btc. So work hard and enjoy on cryptotalk.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, bogdanoff said:

It is a great forum and collecting bitcoin is important to all so we are trying to work hard without this having to be a job but something that we can enjoy and earn too for the small time we are make here. I am glad many people are writing very good posts and help all beginners and advanced with news about crypto and clear comments.

You are right my Friend, in this forum you can easily earn some money if you follow the forum rule strictly becuase most of time members become greedy to earn money and forget follow the rule.. So you must be patience and keep work here with your best.. If you able to make your account safe then in future you can have lot of opportunity made by this forum..            

Yes buddy that right many people have improved there life style,many job opportunity had made the economy to developed to the top level many unemployment people got job opportunity.

What I did not expect from this forum was that I was going to find many answers and clear up an endless number of doubts that I had. Information is a source of power, wealth and wisdom. Additionally to win Bitcoins of course!

I am also very grateful, it is perfect for a beginner and to learn day by day about cryptocurrencies.

A lot of hard work and organization, but it's totally worth it!!

Good luck everyone!!🤗

This is really a breakthrough, friend! This forum, to my surprise, really gives you such useful information that promotes you in crypto life, and teaches you a lot. But the thing is that you can easily get rewards, and they are very sweet! This is so cool!

Yes, we are all completely thanks to this forum. This forum is not only sharing the currencycard information, but it is supplying bitcoins for rewards this post for the post. CreTptotalk is not so far today. So really thank you crying. It is delighted by working on it!

The majority of early days in Crypto, I was consistently on a chase to gain Bitcoin, in at any rate that I could, however when I was acquainted with this forum,it was mind boggling to have had this desire to see me procuring 30 thousand Satoshi every day

Your post comforts me about this forum and makes me want to work hard and learn. I'm starting to like cryptotalk and hope to win too.

Now I'm the beginner and I try to collect all information to start to earn the money by this website

Like many, I find that this forum is too useful to keep informed of the world of cryptocurrencies and to know how to navigate in it, many tips and projects that are valuable opportunities to win I have found here, so thank you very much. Also along with all that they reward you for the best posts. 

Cryptotalk is an almost perfect forum in cryptography, it has many topics of each classified and in order, personally for me it is the best forum apart from giving you free bitcoin, cryptotalk is like a second hope

This forum is truly changing lives. If I was not entered into the world of cryptocurrencies, I would not have a way to pay for my university, nor would I be able to pay my tutr for a degree project. Without this forum and other resources, I would not be where I am today. I come from a very poor place where no one studies to go out to work on the street, thank God it didn't touch me.

You can collect from this forum not only bitcoins, but a lot of useful tips and experience which may cost more (give to you more profit in future) than free bitcoins for your posts.

On 3/2/2020 at 3:56 AM, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

It is not free, you have to do things to earn it, of course the forum is great to have benefits, but you have to make good posts and comments, we are not going to win everything for free, it is a bad practice, you have to make an effort to create interesting content And that helps others, is to think every day of something so that the forum and we can grow in wisdom and economically.
To work, because nothing can be free.

te llevas una gran sorpresa cuando conoces bien las páginas confiables que encuentras en la red realmente en cryptotlak cuando me di cuenta de que encontraste tanta información sobre cómo ganar btc fue como haber encontrado un tesoro

If CryptoTalk is an excellent platform and for me the best in addition to all the knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies that you can obtain for making useful and interesting publications, you are rewarded with Bitcoin.

It is a shame not to run with the same luck as your friend, I have been here at CRYPTOTALK for a year and I have never been able to win anything, however I am glad to know that cryptotalk is helping many people in the world. I hope that soon it will give opportunities to everyone without restricting countries, because we all deserve to earn cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I am really grateful to this forum that it changed my life and now I am earning Bitcoin and have a lot of experience through this forum, I want to work on this forum for a long time and I want to change my life with this forum. No problem