Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saihiyassine

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc

Every one here is happy because we earn Bitcoin daily the first time i earn Bitcoin in this forum I was very happy and that was the first time i earn money online.

On 3/2/2020 at 6:45 PM, UT2001 said:

I agree this was something that really has made me happy being able to get rewarded in none other then bitcoin for giving back in the forum in the form of posting. Bitcoin withdraw is a little pricey on yobit so hence I just convert it to something else.

Same here the happiness that I feel is very real. 

I never thought that this kind of forum really exists and it really pay us satoshis that we can use to buy basic needs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes mate, Cryptotalk is very a good help and a great forum to get btc aside from getting knowledge about Cryptocurrency and experienced of other users that we can use in the Future and many more. That's a good thing about cryptotalk.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Same feeling buddy, I feel so great because of this forum, it gives me the opportunity to gain more knowledge and earn money as well. It gives me also time to learn and use my knowledge because of posting.

On 3/2/2020 at 2:56 PM, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

This is true, I guess every experienced member (old members) in this forum did not anticipate that this platform will have a big impact in their lives. Through Cryptotalk, we were able to earn currencies because of the efforts and hardwork we are doing in this platform simply because they are paying us for every useful/helpful post/topic we share in the forum. I believe that everyone in here are grateful and thankful to Cryptotalk because of the changes that the forum gave to them. 

• +1 2

I'm really glad that I discovered this forum because the last time I did waiting for some faucets to earn bitcoin but they consume too much of my time waiting unlike in this forum where we can manage our time and we can earn base on our post content and hard work. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I didn't believed this campaign when one of my friend suggested me this forum but after he had shown me his payment proof. But I can't join at that time but now the payment system are changed hope the price of the talk token is more valuable than before payment.

BetFury                                                   

i agree to this topic of yours man. This is a life changing to the people or member who are here. Getting bitcoin for free is a very thankful priority for us here so we must avoid things that getting our account ban and we must use our bitcoin in the right way.

BetFury                                                   

On 3/2/2020 at 4:26 PM, Migo said:

When you said that cryptotalk is giving bitcoin for free, I think you are wrong, because you are working here, and posting is not easy, especially when they delete topics from your profile, and you will find yourself posting more than 50 posts per day, when you will be able to spend more than 3 hours behind your phone or your computer, this not easy, you will not feel it when you are still new, but by time you will know what I am talking about 

That's right, this forum is not easy money or free money or bitcoin, we are working here, we put effort and time, it is like some other ordinary jobs. If you want free money, you may try some faucets and airdrops to earn money.

I want to say that obtaining bitcoin from this forum in the past was not free but was in exchange for serious work, of course that Cryptocurrency has reserved a place for it among the large forums and the main attraction for the leaders of the cryptocurrency market, and now with the change of the payment system has created its Talk currency Which, in my opinion, will make a big change in the concept of forums, discussions and currency promotion and projects.

You are talking about this forum early promotions? I first thought that its a fake promoting because i haven't seen any platform giving away that much crypto assets only for activity.But that promoting was hot topic that time and i saw many top rank bitcointalk senior members joining signature campaign. 

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

This forum is really good because we earned for every post we created aside from earning one thing that makes me love this is it gives us knowledge about the world of crypto.

• +1 1

Everyone has a positive attitude towards the site because it has given us money and a real business opportunity to start self-formation in the difficult circumstances in which we live

I was once among those people with fishy believe that one can not earned money through online, until the time when my close friends start charging financially, living independent life that's when I regretted my mistake for refusing to joined crypto currency system at the initial stage that I was referred. But nevertheless I still thank God for what I have achieved in world of crypto currency

Giving thanks to the forum is actually a good thing for everyone of us to do but the best way we can pay them for what they are doing to us is by giving the best of our knowledge to the forum towards contributions of creating helpful topics and making useful posts that will help many members in the forum especially the newbies.

According to my personal opinion, everyone should be grateful for this forum because it changed the lives of many people and traders, including me so thank you cryptotalk.

I am with you on this matter. I continued for two years looking for a job from scratch and I could not find a job with an income of $ 3 per day. I loved Cryptotalk with ease in dealing with members and benefiting from topics.

indeed , we all appreciate the forum for giving us the chance to learn , teach and earn at the same time and all that we can do it whenever and wherever we want , not only that but they also paying us with bitcoins again due to late release of the new coin and still paying us with TALK tokens which is really amazing

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I hope to collect bitcoin too and I am close today to end with the first hundred comments and become a junior member, but my hope is not only about bitcoin but to become a good member here and contribute too with posts about events that may interest the forum and open points for conversation.

• +2 1

Yes, I really agree with you that a lot of people will change here, when CryptoTalk gives 1000 satoshis, of course this is the greatest thing, especially if the price of bitcoin goes up it will certainly make bitcoin holders rich, so we are very grateful to be able to join this forum.

It is a great forum and collecting bitcoin is important to all so we are trying to work hard without this having to be a job but something that we can enjoy and earn too for the small time we are make here. I am glad many people are writing very good posts and help all beginners and advanced with news about crypto and clear comments.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes this forum is really helpful and it really pay by posts you are absolutely right we have earn more from the site which we needed so that's why I'm really work hard here I take care of spelling and everything and never break the rules..

• +1 2

Yes it was unimaginable and when I join it was only talk token but now we earn bitcoin too, a little but better than nothing, and our efforts are receiving a nice bonus for us that we can use to make more with trading and investing in the yobit investbox that offer us a lot of good opportunities. I think I will buy water coins and try to invest these.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have only recently finished the newbie stage and become jr member so I can earn bitcoin too but the problem is that I have not received yet because I am new. I hope to make some the next days because the event is end at october and we can't make a lot.

• +1 1