Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saihiyassine

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc

Yes.I also never thought of havingvbtc without actula investment or buying btc.Cryptotalk is giving us free btc just only for writting about our knowledge and thought about crypto.Thanks to this forum for creating this opportunity. 

• +3 2

Thanks to the wonderful and ammazing platform of crypto talk as it has introduced us to the world of crypto currency trading which is the most popular and modern method of trading of the era. Crypto is an ideal and easiest forum to start your career and get knowledge and expertise of the trade with digital, virtual currency. It has given us a great opportunity to earn money as well as learn the modern method of trade. It is exciting and motivating. You never get bored on it. But the most important thing is that always stick to it through every thick and thin and believe yourself, you will be rewarded. Crypto makes you work smarter than the others and earn money accordingly. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Farouk jubril said:

Hope to gain alot from this platform 

I also hope that you'll not do this again, and by this I mean your reply. It is really short and we have a rule here in the forum that your reply must at least contain 100 characters. If you do this again, you might get a warning point from the admins.

26 minutes ago, sinseoul said:

I also hope that you'll not do this again, and by this I mean your reply. It is really short and we have a rule here in the forum that your reply must at least contain 100 characters. If you do this again, you might get a warning point from the admins.

Good job for letting the previous poster know about his short post. Good nick name also.

This forum is pretty cool in the sense that we are getting paid to help others & learn at the same time. If only normal school was the same. I bet the students would be a lot more attentive, if they got paid to learn. Also as of today, we can send our balance of BTC earned for posting to our accounts in Yobit. So that is also sorted & fixed.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Thanks to this great forum, I never knew I will get the opportunity of earning some certain number of Bitcoin each day by posting and commenting on the forum, many sites also gives this opportunity but until you pay some certain amount of money before getting the chance of earning in their forum.

The Cryptotalk forum is very helpful for all of us and we can make good use of our free time.  Through this forum I am getting to know about crypto coins and making good progress in career building.  I get free BTC and talk tokens from the forum which gives me the opportunity to work with crypto.

If you are one of the people who wants to learn and earn with cryptocurrencies, therefore this forum is build for you. Getting bitcoin is not easy especially with this good amount but you can earn through publishing and sharing your experience and knowledge.

Hello everyone, I believe that cryptotalk is the best platform to collect satoshis and above all to learn about the subject of cryptomonies, this platform can work safely, and we will always have our payments on time.

• +2 1

Welcome to Cryptotalk. All of us are thankful to the forum for giving us an opportunity to learn about Cryptocurrency in an interesting way. Without this I would never bother of knowing about Cryptocurrency.

This forum is very cool and you can gain experience and then earn money through it
Earning money is based on information and experience gained. Work hard on this forum to develop it and make money
It is a beautiful world and you will never feel hopeless. The more you progress and the more you participate, the more you earn

On 3/2/2020 at 11:56 AM, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

@saihiyassineyeah my dear friend obviously you are 100% right we are also happy by joining this online late forum. Because crypto talk give us opportunity to get knowledge about cryptocurrency I mean learning from here and also earning. and on the other hand crypto talk also give us opportunity to teach others, so I think this is the best place to learn knowledge and get earning. 🙃💕

• +3 1

Really I am very much thankful to this forum. Because when I first know about btc it was my dream. I never thought that I will collect btc. But it happened because of this forum. 

There is no one better than anyone to fill the best form in cryptocurrency Why you can get some knowledge along with earning If you are doing and getting knowledge too, it and earning Is a great platform And especially for students 

• +1 1

Yes, everyone should thank the forum for doing this, and we must take responsibility for the progress of the forum and its project by providing good content that is appropriate for the forum and the effort made by those in charge of it

• +2 1

I can't stop being grateful to this forum it has given me the previlage to hold Bitcoin too no matter how small it is 

• -4 1

We follow have to work and put together the right and we have to qorld and put together the give effort to us this forum and because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and i never thought in my life that i could earn bitcoin in my life.

Really many many thanks to this great forum cryptocurrency.i am really happy to have crypto currency. It help me to collect bitcoin daily.i can't imagine that naw i am suitable for earning money for myself and fulfill my demands.        

Many have collected btc, thanks to cryptotalk forum, I have not collected yet, as am still new and am a day old in the forum, I hope to collect some btc in the future, earning some btc for a simple task is amazing , let work hard always so we can improve the forum 

• +3 1

We can earn income by posting from this site. They pay bitcoin and can't really believe that we can earn bitcoin from this site. That's why I like this site so much. And it takes a lot of fun to work because I can earn bitcoins

I am also happy to be a member of this forum because I like the learning system of this forum and also we can earn good money at this forum. As we know we can earn talktokens and also btc in our payment but I think to collect one Bitcoin is very difficult and time taking process .

• +2 1

I think that working here by publishing useful posts is paid in bitcoin for it, but it is not free, as working here needs a lot of commitment and accuracy This site is unique There is nothing like it on the Internet, and therefore it must be dealt with as the most difficult and rare opportunity to collect Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Truly, I concur with you, this gathering has given each part occasions to find out about Bitcoin, what it is identified with, and how to put and exchange it. We should pick up information and significant data that we profit by and furthermore help other people.

Welcome dear , definitely this is great plateform which give you a lot of knowledge also you can earn money here. 

There is no investment, just post and earn money. So I suggest that create useful posts and get money

Even me I never expected that BTC will develop after I in progress I don't care for to invest my time in this platform inspired to persevere with on functioning since next I in progress devoting my time and energy for this platform and I profit a group of possessions which argot be determine.

Yes I think very well you say thanks to this great forum we never think that we will collect just with little work. I think it is the best forum in the world and earning as well. So cryptotalk is my love and it is my life.

• +1 1