Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saihiyassine

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect btc

Yeah thanks alot crypto i was also very wonderful because i also make btc from it this is huge happiness for all of us you all know the price of btc was so up now so i think this website give us earning and learning about trading or btc at the same time. So keep posting useful as much as you can.

• +3 1

Yes bro , this is a great opportunity, for us who are interested in digital currencies, Being in this forum has many benefits, we learn and at the same time we earn money .

You Know one of the advantage of crytotalk is once you have followed strictly the rules and regulations guiding the forum and you are able to meet up with their demand, you will as well earn free bitcoins. That is why crytotalk is encouraging because even if you feel dicourage, once you have remember the reward, it's will on the other way encourage you. @Mubiflow

• Useful or interesting 2

@Abideen its true we have to follow the rules and regulations and make sure the we are solely focused on the reason we are here what we are doing here how we want to mange this forum. We have to at all time know the moderators are relentless in their work by making this place healthy so that we don't get banned

• +2 1
  • +5 1

All thanks to cryptotalk for giving me the opportunity as well to earn bitcoin with my posts here. Actually i never believed it though that i can be earning on a site that is improving my knowledge more on Cryptocurrency trading and investment to be successful on my own.

Hello everyone this platform has help many people around the wirld to earn a living getting BTC in through this platform is easy you only need to work hard and post useful content which could earn you huge amount of money. Cryptotalk has been my primary source of income to pay my bills @Shantos  @Abideen  @Prince MS

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

Yes it same condition all of us. Because we are earning and learning. It is the only forum which give you source of income. So i think it is great opportunity for us that we are spending our best time. So make good post and earn more as possible. It should be in one way if we have knowledge about different topic. So learn new thing and make forum batter with new and unique post. 

• +1 1

This forum is a real gain for us to win cryptocurrencies and many information about the encrypted world, I hope that we will all succeed here by adhering to the rules.

Yes there's so many good way in cryptotalk especially mining a coins but i think btc is not giving for free you earn that because you work hard here in this forum. I hope you hold it and exchange for the right time of value to get more change  your lives. Many opportunities in cryptocurrency that really help to our life if we used this in s right way and decision.

On 12/16/2020 at 1:30 AM, Faizan12 said:

Yeah thanks alot crypto i was also very wonderful because i also make btc from it this is huge happiness for all of us you all know the price of btc was so up now so i think this website give us earning and learning about trading or btc at the same time. So keep posting useful as much as you can.

You are right mate but some members are still confused about this forum because they don't work well here they don't know the rules so they face banned so it is better that read all the rules first and have it in mind so we can work good here and we will be able to collect BTC in the future because through this forum we can get some information and through this we do trading and investment so that we will be able to make BTC ..

Yes you are absolutely right. There is no doubt we are earning and learning many new things from this site. We can work here as part time job. This is really amazing site to earn money. I never thought about it.its really like a dream. 

Those who work on the forum can be very lucky because they have learned a lot here. They have learned a lot about BTC. I hope you can learn a lot more because they can work better here. They can ask a lot of questions here.  If they can do something good here then they can work better here

Of course Cryptotalk is a useful financial support forum.  Bitcoin can be easily earned through relevant and important posts here.  But now Bitcoin as well as TokenTock currency is provided.  Which is very beneficial and great for people.  Post constructively useful content related to the topic here so that people can easily get good ideas and provide fame.  Then you will get good payment for post rating.

There are many good things that urges us to work hard here . I am very thankful to this forum as I earn here as a part time job to fulfill my needs  . And also I am getting a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading and I am getting bitcoins also

I think this is a really great comment.  Everyone is especially hopeful about collecting BTC.  Most of the time it has a chance. I think I really need to collect it, then it will be very useful for me. I can invest in it.

Yes that is really good option of receiving free bitcoin every day by comment on  the  posts of other people .If you will work and your work is acceptable on cryptotalk forum, you will earn bitcoin  really.

• +3 1

this forum is serving a lot. Are you also didn't expect that I can earn the money online and in exchange I can learn a lot of things about the cryptocurrency and online marketing so this forum is very great we just got paid by BTC in exchange of publishing the post and getting the education about the cryptocurrency.

Actually nothing goes for free these days but I must recommend cryptotalk for such an opportunity given to us to come and work in there platform and make some money easily without involving long time rather immediately after the first 100 post which have drawn attention world wide and have changed the lives of people.

• +2 1

On 3/2/2020 at 11:56 AM, saihiyassine said:

Thanks to this great forum, I never imagined that I would collect bitcoin, my story and the life story of many people will change. Getting a bitcoin freely is a really good feeling. I am really happy to have the cryptotalk forum because cryptotalk provides free bitcoin daily and I never thought in my life that I could earn bitcoin in my life, so I am very grateful for the cryptotalk forum.

Dear mate every member of the forum is very happy because crypto is the best platform which provide us an opportunity for earning good money and earn free bitcoin.  Crypto is changing many people lifestyle. And I am also happy to be a part of crypotalk.

• +3 1

You are very lucky person that you collecting bitcoin. As a newbie it is pleasures that's one day  i will also collect btc.we all are happy and satisfied with this forum which supporting though every point of view. Here we gained  knowledge  and information here we collect money here we done work and trade. In short this forum is revolution in digital word.

• +1 1

I have searched for many sites that I can earn money from if I work per day, but most of the sites are all sites formed by scammers and after wasting most of our time there, i end up earning nothing, but thanks to cryptotalk forum for giving me this opportunity of earnings BTC and talk token after working each day, I never knew I will be this lucky.

• +2 1

Yeah you're right. I also never imagined.  I am a student.  I need money.  So i came this forum. My friend told me about this great forum. He told me i can earn money beside i can learn about cryptocurrency. Now i am earning btc. It is kind of dream. I am so happy  . Thanks crypto talk. 

Yeah I agreee with u brother as this is a special platform which pay for words that helps others. Very well done and I think I would like to see this platform among the best platform and I am doing my best to do my my duty honestly

• +2 1

It is a great feeling to win bitcoin on the forum. You get the reward for your labor. Nice forum for additional income. The number of members continues to increase day by day. I think the number one forum on the internet.

• +2 1