Current price of Bitcoin, May 2020 price of bitcoin and December 2020 btc price. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Current price of Bitcoin, May 2020 price of bitcoin and December 2020 btc price.

Now currently price of btc is 8570$ and two weeks ago btc goes high from 10420$ and then down trend started of btc and whole crypto market. Because all the market related with btc. 

Some experience investors saying now btc can downs up to 6300$ before halving event takes place of btc and after halving before ending of this market btc price can goes to 19000$ or 25000$.

We know that every time where the halving coming there is a turbulent volatility on Bitcoin price, but exactly down to 6000 or goes to 25000 is possible to predict the Bitcoin price exactly, but yes we will see some down and ho ups.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

First I don't think bitcoin price will fall under 7k dollars in this part of the year, maybe he will fall but not until 6300 dollars, we will see some increase in the price but not until 25k dollars, this price is too far, I think these predictions are wrong, these two prices are far from reality 

My prediction is that BTC will finish correcting itself soon and will rally again back to $11K within a month and will probably push beyond its ATH to somewhere around $25K after the halving event.

42 minutes ago, Migo said:

First I don't think bitcoin price will fall under 7k dollars in this part of the year, maybe he will fall but not until 6300 dollars, we will see some increase in the price but not until 25k dollars, this price is too far, I think these predictions are wrong, these two prices are far from reality 

I agree. I don't think that it falls very much below 8K dollars really (7K sounds realistic), and I think we won't reach a new ATH already this year. In the long term, I am optimistic about BTC (and the major alt coins) though.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I think that this year bitcoin will not lower its value below 6000 and during the rest of the year it will have increases with its respective corrections, but I see it unlikely to exceed 15,000, I thought it would increase its value healthily.

If you are making such comments by reading graphics, you can never predict the Bitcoin direction. Leveraged Exchanges are very effective on Bitcoin direction. Following them will be more decisive in price.

I think the rally after halving would be much more than just 25000$, analysts say it may rally to at least $75K or even $100K

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Price from now on until the beginning of May will rise. We can see Bitcoin rising above 10K and holding . Although at some point in the beginning of May all the highly speculative funds, will be at a race with the whales, on who will dump first. This will be our opportunity to buy Bitcoin at really low prices for the last time. Because I'm waiting for the whole summer to be similar to 2017. We will probably skip 2016 this time and depending what happens this summer, we can see amazing numbers

Yes, I also saw these analyzes. Indeed, Bitcoin is now in a descending or correcting state, I do not know exactly, but the whole market is collapsing with the descending of Bitcoin, and this is a very bad thing.

Many investors want to see the price of bitcoin, after Halving 2020 in the month of May. I believe that the price will be doubled more than that, and could reach above $ 20,000. 

I believe that bitcoin is going to reach 20 thousand dollars price mark just before the 2021 because it should get new price after the halving and then just going up.

Frankly, this is exactly what happened. The price of the bitcoin coin decreased a lot this year and before the half, when it reached less than $ 5,000 and this is a significant decrease, but after a period of price the price rose to rise but slowly and the price stabilized now between $ 6500 and the price of $ 7000 and I think that the price will rise again after half It will reach more than $ 10,000

• Useful or interesting 1

Currently we must stop setting price expectations without studying the current situation and know what will happen in the crypto market May 13 The half period starts and unfulfilled expectations may occur unreliable news and cause problems in price disturbances and this is not in our favor

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I of course would be glad that the price after halving will 20K. But I think that such a leap will not happen immediately. And it will gradually rise. Maybe all of 2021.

May be you are right but i have little experience about crypto currency market. I have deep feelings bitcoin that its price soon gave us some surprises and gave us some extra ordinary investments loss or damage and be ready for it. Some Time accepting what but bitcoin goes reverse us.btc can reached after to 12000$.

Well, this given price is actually reached by bitcoin in this months because the halving will be started from the month of May and many people are waiting for this because this is the opportunity to get some extra money by having an huge amount of value.

I am also fall into the category of that kind of investors who believes price of Bitcoin will be increasing after halving event is concluded. I think each Bitcoin might cost more than $25000 after Bitcoin halving event because there will be steady supply of BTC after halving event. 

The price is very low this year and many people expected the price to drop due to the approaching half event, but it was not the expectation that the price will decrease to this degree and it is very likely that the currency will rise after the half event as it will reach more than $ 10,000 so we have to keep our currencies until that time

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now in April price is more down to 7400$ and i think in may the price will increase up to 10000$.the reason is bitcoin halving. And in December bitcoin price will be up to 15000.

On 3/2/2020 at 11:37 AM, chrislynn said:

Now currently price of btc is 8570$ and two weeks ago btc goes high from 10420$ and then down trend started of btc and whole crypto market. Because all the market related with btc. 

Some experience investors saying now btc can downs up to 6300$ before halving event takes place of btc and after halving before ending of this market btc price can goes to 19000$ or 25000$.

Bitcoin price has now just fallen below 7000usd. Since the coronavirus pandemic started the price of bitcoin is keep going lower with time. But i have faith that its price will be recovered. 

Bitcoin trades appeared today after the price of bitcoin briefly fell below the $ 7000 support level in what appears to be a panic selling caused by the volatility of US oil prices.

1 minute ago, Mondaysonday said:

I think the price of Bitcoin is unpredictable because it price decrease sometimes and can increase high on unexpected moment Base on my opinion

As you above said you can not predict price of BTC, that is why there are more problems and it is hard to say something, what will happen. l mean corona has also messed up things.