Your first cryptocurrency - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Slavi

Your first cryptocurrency

My first coin was BTC too but after then I discovered that there are lot of other altcoins. I then went to coinmarketcap to check altcoins with low price and thought of buying Dogecoin thinking it will moon to become bitcoin oneday.

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

I've entered in crypto world by buying XRP and then DOGE, the rest is history, I've made a lot in crypto trading and also lost many

2 hours ago, iamaruf said:

My first coin is XRB which new name in NANO. back in 2016 I earned this coin by solving captcha.That time price was too low.Now price is so high than 2016 price.I regret why I sold my XRB(NANO).lost huge of Dollars 😪

I remember this, when the xrb faucet could still be used and I got a lot from the faucet
but I regret selling it when it was still cheap

I started buying the first currency in 2015 and Bitcoin was not worth much yet
The second coin is Ethereum and then you buy Litecoin and Dogecoin

THINK POSITIVE

My first cryptocurrency is obviously bitcoin and the second is ethereum. That was back then 4-5 years ago and i still new about crypto and i go into a faucet site. I claimed so many hours and released i only get a very small amount.

59 minutes ago, Slavi said:

it's just a great price to buy, when I found out about the crypt, it was already worth 3200. tell me how long did you keep it, how much patience was enough and for what price did you sell it later?

What I did was trying to use bitcoins as cash as much as I could. I started exchanging 80% of my paycheck into bitcoin every month, then exchange back for Euros only the cash I needed for daily or weekly expenses. With the price rising, I found myself able to exchange less bitcoins for more Euros. Most of the accumulation I made was between 2012 and 2015/16 and I think at the beginning of 2017 I was even with every Euro I ever spent on cryptos and started to have only profits to sell. 

This April/May I re-dumped Euros into cryptos, mainly accumulated Bitcoin SV which is the bitcoin implementation that more accurately resemble the bitcoin I was used to earn and spend in the past.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

53 minutes ago, M Aqeel said:

It is definitely BTC for many but for me the first crypto currency I bought was TRON by Justin Sun. After that I bought some FUN, STROM, BCN. Currently I have BTC and BTT along with some TRON. 

I learned about the Tron project recently.
It's constantly evolving. In my opinion it has a good future.
I even bought some TRX coins.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

I think I was paid from a PTC site for Bitcoin and then the second one is Etherium. When I was new to this cryptoworld, didn't thought about Bitcoin price and the changes and sold all BTC that was made from bounties etc.

When I came the price was somewhere around $2k and it climbed to $20k in a year or later, but these was my last moments.

After a year I am again into the Cryptoworld.

My first crypto was Ethereum, and I also used to mine other coins with GPU mining.

I am earning my Bitcoin every day, and BTC is only real bitcoin.

All others are only altcoins and you can call it BS, SV ,CH or anything you want.

35 minutes ago, iamaruf said:

how much XRB you earned that time? I earned around 100k+ XRB.and sold that in cheap price.in 2016 I sold 1k XRB for 1$ 😞 in 2017 I sold XRB 350-900 sat/XRB. sold 30 XRB at 25$/XRB.biggest mistake in my life is not holding XRB. 

If i remember it seems like i only got 400-600 xrb, but when i saw the xrb price touched 20$ i regret not holding xrb 😞

23 hours ago, Slavi said:

Hello everyone, I suggest sharing your memories when and what first cryptocurrency you bought. Most likely, for many it was BTC, so this option will be skipped.

I'll start with myself, it was in mid-September 2017, it was NMC (Namecoin), the second OK (OKCash) and the third PPC (Peercoin)

you are very lucky if you buy it first in mid-september, because prices are soaring high at the end of 2017,

surely you are already rich now

It has been a long time, i can still remember when i saw the first crypto currency advertsment  on the internet, i follow poloniex and read on all the coins that were trading the, bytecoin catch my eye it was the first crypto currency i traded with.

It was bitcoin and after few weeks i used my bitcoin to buy NXT it was my first altcoin and still i own NXT till today always i have a bag of it i was never disapointed  .

of course bitcoin is my first coin, and if you ask except bitcon, I answer ethereum is my first coin, and the second and third I forgot because I held dozens of altcoins at low prices and I hope there are opportunities in the future.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

my first coin in 2014 it is bitcoin i use faucet all faucet give more than 1000 satoshi until 5000 satoshi but i sell with usd  to buy items from internet

Ethereum is the first cryptocurrency that I purchased on the exchange balance. Then there was Bitcoin, and strangely enough, Waves.

On 10/13/2019 at 11:57 PM, Slavi said:

Hello everyone, I suggest sharing your memories when and what first cryptocurrency you bought. Most likely, for many it was BTC, so this option will be skipped.

I'll start with myself, it was in mid-September 2017, it was NMC (Namecoin), the second OK (OKCash) and the third PPC (Peercoin)

I am directly involved with the world of crypto mining. 
So after BTC, I mine some LTC, ETH, Dash, and some Cryptonote coins. And then, I got some DOGE because I was mining LTC while NMC in BTC mining. Sweet memories.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:57 PM, Slavi said:

My crypto was actually an Airdrop 10M EXRNChain to all that participated in the Airdrop which was worth like $3 then in 2017 as a newbie but about $120 now and am still holding it though project is still under development but later same year in 2017 my first buy was TenXpay which I actually made 100x on and Enjin which where the most I have profited on. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

36 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

My crypto was actually an Airdrop 10M EXRNChain to all that participated in the Airdrop which was worth like $3 then in 2017 as a newbie but about $120 now and am still holding it though project is still under development but later same year in 2017 my first buy was TenXpay which I actually made 100x on and Enjin which where the most I have profited on. 

not bad, you invested very well that such Xs did. I never bought one of these coins, but thought at one time. And about the hold here you are absolutely right, if the coin has grown so much, then you should hold it still

Litecoin was my first cryptocurrency at that time it was around a dollar, i had so many of the coin,  If i would have lock in one cold storage wallet and open it the mids of 2017, thing would have been so different for me.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:57 PM, Slavi said:

My first coin I bought was Litecoin and Ethereum back in the days and I used them to buy other low cap altcoins which were not traded for BTC.

My first cryptocurrency I actually bought was in Cryptopia, the GNT golem, and I also bought ETH in Cryptopia itself, God forbid, and it was in 2016 or 2017. Nowadays, I bet a lot on XRP, XLM, Smartcash and others.

On 14.10.2019 at 19:02, iamaruf said:

how much XRB you earned that time? I earned around 100k+ XRB.and sold that in cheap price.in 2016 I sold 1k XRB for 1$ 😞 in 2017 I sold XRB 350-900 sat/XRB. sold 30 XRB at 25$/XRB.biggest mistake in my life is not holding XRB. 

Yes, it’s unpleasant of course, but you couldn’t know that the coin would grow like that, no one knew it. Look back at the time and judge what you needed to hold. Suddenly, the coin would fall in price and there would be no growth. Here you can make only one conclusion, you should not sell everything, at least something should be left with the hope of growth

Aside from btc it were xrp and eth, but I bought these not came from my own pocket. I used my bounty earning when it's till fame and profitable way back year 2017 and early 2018. Now I'm trying to get back again in crypto hoping to earned atleast in decent amount.

44 minutes ago, iamaruf said:

Yeap that time I need huge money for my personal reasons.thats why i sold my XRB. Bu yeah your are right but sometimes mind just say that why you sold XRB 😉

Now i hope i will hold all coin 10-20%

it is, I am very familiar with this premature sale, everything depends on money, if it weren’t for this reason, I would have kept many coins longer, and the profit would have been greater, too, but alas, money is money and it is always needed