Your first cryptocurrency - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Slavi

Your first cryptocurrency

My first cryptocurrency wayback 2016 was Bitcoin that i was earn during my early cloud mining investment days i never expect that BTC will be worth $20k in just one year  if i know i was just hold my few BTC back then.

18 hours ago, bilucom said:

I didnt begin with bitcoin, my to bеgin with wаs Stеem(STEEM) аt thаt point Ripple(ХRP)

it was a good investment, if you invested in these coins before the big leaps in 2017, then you could make a good profit and become a rich person, I hope they still have the same ups

My first token was Spectre.io and I have profited on that token as I earned from signature campaigns of bitcointalk.org.Followed by different ICOS and until now there's no value.

It was the first currency I bought, as I remember after Bitcoin in 2013 or 2014 is the Doge coin and I made the first deal bitcoin against Doge and won a little and then I bought LTC it was very cheap and i think ETH not be created yet at that time.

1 hour ago, Muneeb said:

Crypto is a great market and you buy Bitcoin at your first crypto currency but i buy low value coisn and through that i make good money and in future i make more money because i try to buy more and more coins and i am collecting almost 400 types of coins in my wallet list.

I had no clue of cryptocurrencies. I started on coinbase and they had only 3 coins, BTC, ETH and LTC. After I bought BTC I collected any coin I could get from Airdrops, Bounties …

My first was also bitcoin and the next one I already forgot the name. 

But I am sure it was an ERC20 token. 

Somehow it made me a lot of money from their ICO campaign. 

Tokens were valued like $1500 which I only worked for 2 weeks. Now, that kind of bounty wont happen anymore. 

Too much greed is happening in the crypto world and then the scams.

The first crypto I have is XRB that is now turned into NANO, at that time I sold it and get Bitcoin so I bought XRB again to trade

On 10/14/2019 at 10:15 AM, Dprincebh said:

My first Altcoin I bought was Doge followed by eth and then many other tokens like iost and many more. But I start at about July 2017 but I was into crypto since 2016.

I was buy my first coin is ETh and also LTc because on that time these two coins are so much famous and lowin price and i buy these two coins and i make good money through it when the market is bull and now again this time i buy more coins and safe them for the next bull.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

for sure since i am only a newbie here, my first crypto currency is bitcoin. well i have read some topics that etherium is really good alternative coins than other. so i think i’m going to try it out because most people here say that you can earn higher profit with that.

Ofcouse bitcoin, cause it is the most known cryptocurrency in the world. I've started it this year. At first I thought it is dangerous but one day my friend suggested this to me. And I am using it. I am really happy about it.

We can't say that it is the mother, maybe Blockchain technology is the mother since it is the reason why there are a lot of crypto currencies nowadays. Bitcoin is the most popular since it is the crypto itself, without its technology, it will be included in many other failed digital currencies made in the past. Another thing is that it did not survive, it dominated the market.

The first time I bought a crypto currency at the beginning of this year. This coin was BTC, ETH. I do not regret about my purchase, because I believe that they will soon make a profit for me.

I bought the first cryptocurrency almost immediately and waited. analyzed the market and watched how everything flows. And I am not disappointed! Although there were failures and losses. But at the same time, the mood and state is positive. I think and believe that the cryptocurrency will continue to pleasantly surprise.

the first time I bought the cryptocurrency two years ago when the price of bitcoin was not like this. when compared to buying crypto the first time it is now very different, because even though now the price is expensive but there is no growth that makes us able to make a profit.

The first time for me was in last year, I had being hearing about bitcoin for a long time but i had never really understood what it was but then I finally bought the coins but only bought a small amount but it was a good thing that I bought before the market started to go up in price so when I finally sold the coins I was making a good amount of money and from then on out I was sold on the coins

My first crypto way back around early 2018 was bitcoin. I got it from freebitco.in then I tried cointiply which I've accumulated a total amount of 11 thousand satoshis. Then I jumped into Litecoin afterwards Dogecoin.

I learned and started buying cryptocurrency for the first time in the middle of last year where I finally got a profit because at the end of the year there was a tremendous increase. after that this year I only bought a few assets and now I'm still waiting for the price increase. I see if I trade crypto now the market is not so good, so I choose to hold the assets that I have.

The time I bought cryptocurrency was only this month. When I have the extra money, I bought some to hold on to in case the bull run comes close. I am not that too early at this point but late is better than never right?

My first coin after bitcoin was a mineable one 😄. Started with mining bitcoin in 2013, just a bit experimenting with an USB miner. A little bit later I discovered that there were alts which where a little bit more profitable to mine. My first one was Deutsche mark, don't remember the ticker anymore. I exchanged that coin and bought Aurora which pumped in 2014. After that i picked up coins like blackcoin,cinnicoin,Vericoin,darkcoin and some others.

Great times in the past.

Probably in half a year of existence in cryptocurrency. I studied the information for a long time and look closely. I initially approached this case responsibly. So that does not immediately buy the first cryptocurrency.

I bought the first cryptocurrency almost immediately and waited. analyzed the market and watched how everything flows. And I am not disappointed! Although there were failures and losses. But at the same time, the mood and state is positive. I think and believe that the cryptocurrency will continue to pleasantly surprise.

Once we even shared altcoins with friends. But honestly no one expected this boom of crypto currencies. We look at our bitcoin transactions with sadness. Well, from the beginning of the base of the crypt probably.

My first cryptocurrency was Bitcoin, I got it from some faucet and after that Doge i got it from completing some captcha same wtih XRB Too and after that i got some ETH From some campaign. That was really good memories, Knowing some different Cryptocurrency than bitcoin.

My first one, like yours, was bitcoin. i got it off a signature campaign i was working for on bitcointalk. my first altcoin is LTC which also i earned from btctalk

On 10/14/2019 at 9:47 AM, saddamali said:

My crptocurrency jouney started january 2018 .I got first currency from freebitco which i have a 50 referral and  I won 0.01 btc jackpot from this site. 

You got your crypto currency is like to make refferals but i invest in the crypto market because i am new in crypto on that time and i invest some money in it and i make through my investment good money and then i invest more and more and buying different coins in crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day