Your first cryptocurrency - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Slavi

Your first cryptocurrency

On 10/13/2019 at 11:57 PM, Slavi said:

Hello everyone, I suggest sharing your memories when and what first cryptocurrency you bought. Most likely, for many it was BTC, so this option will be skipped.

I'll start with myself, it was in mid-September 2017, it was NMC (Namecoin), the second OK (OKCash) and the third PPC (Peercoin)

back in 2015, there are a lot of free coins as giveaways, like stellar (now XLM), ribbit, etc. so i never buy some coin. but if you ask, the first time i bought crypto was DOGE, it's very cheap. aslo DOGE has a large volume back then because there are not too many altcoins and no ERC-20 tokens yet.

Edited by I-KUN

3 hours ago, Zeela said:

My first crypto currency was bitcoinwhite. I performed airdrop events to get it. The token was able to worth 1500$ , before it becomes useless now. It was a good airdrop that time.

I once followed the bitcoinwhite airdrop and was happy to see the price go up but you are right now bitcoinwhite is useless

17 hours ago, I-KUN said:

back in 2015, there are a lot of free coins as giveaways, like stellar (now XLM), ribbit, etc. so i never buy some coin. but if you ask, the first time i bought crypto was DOGE, it's very cheap. aslo DOGE has a large volume back then because there are not too many altcoins and no ERC-20 tokens yet.

Yeah, most of the coins by that was more on giveaways and cloudmining and by that time I'm not yet a member in bitcointalk forum, I just only heard most often that to my friends and got earned several times in giveaways, were every giveaways He earned 30$ to 100$ and up.

Besides bitcoin and Ethereum, my first cryptocurrency was SGG (Stuffgogo), CTR (Centra), WIC and some other crypto that I got from Bounty, most of my first crypto became shitcoin.

My first cryptocurrency is ETH. So broke a because participated in some airfield and received any part of live. And already further tried to multiply it.

40 minutes ago, alexmail19 said:

My first cryptocurrency was ZCASH, in early 2017 I tried to mine it on my video card from a personal computer, after I started mining bytecoin on the processor.

im try to mining with personal video card and mining for bytecoin ,have you got profit?? im using software minergate for mining

My first cryptocurrency that i get was Bitcoin from cryptominingfarm after that did you know Minexcoin? (MNX) I got it from bounty and followed by Ethereum then doge. This is really a long journey, of course crypto changed my life to be more positive. I really glad to join on this community, how about you?

On 10/13/2019 at 4:57 PM, Slavi said:

Hello everyone, I suggest sharing your memories when and what first cryptocurrency you bought. Most likely, for many it was BTC, so this option will be skipped.

I'll start with myself, it was in mid-September 2017, it was NMC (Namecoin), the second OK (OKCash) and the third PPC (Peercoin)

My first cryptocurrency was won in bounty campaigns. The project was called Sether and SETH currency. After analyzing this project, I decided to invest my own money in this currency, but after a while, the price dropped very much and I lost almost all my investment in this project. However, I consider it just a life lesson.

8 hours ago, Muneeb said:

I buy my first coin in 2016 and that is Trump coin. Trump coin is a good coin and it rise its price at that time from 0.03$ to 0.60$ and i have almost 1000 coins and on that time BTC price is 650$ almost i got 1 BTC but i do not sell my coin on that time because of greed and that is not good and i loss my all money.

If you have that currency, it is best that you wait until Bitcoin takes its bullish trend, there will be increased all altcoins, at that time is when you should see when you can sell.

My first coin was pac coin i buy when btc was on 750 $.i have made good profit from it.Though i invested very little amount but i feel great and start taking interest in crypto later i buy more coins but the Pac profit i never forget.

On 13.10.2019 at 19:57, Slavi said:

It was a bitcoin, I bought it in 2015 because I wanted to join in this wonderful crypto world. And it was about 50$ in a bitcoin. I was so happy due i did it. 🙂 

Edited by sakara

One year ago, I was in some poor financial state and I started to check online options to get money, and I considered the cryptocurrency market. Talking with a friend he teached me about the basics of the business, I did some research and when I got some money on hand, I invested an small amount in ETH. I lost half in some bad trades in my first month, after that I recovered it slowly.

Right now I'm at BTC/ETH/DOGE, not considering other coins for the moment.

My first coin is bitcoin, I remember I found a new mining site and he was honest but you need to invest to make it quick, I was afraid from investing, I mean I'm just a beginner, so I never returned to this site, but after one year I remembered that site I opened my account and I deposited 20$ and I got 50. This my first experience in btc world. 

14 hours ago, Marian990 said:

You lucky but I am not at yet. Because I know about the all coins but I cannot buy any coins. But it's my first wish and first Target of life and my favourite hobby is the successful trader and good investor like Warren Buffett, but that yet because I don't know about any trade markets I just learn it to anyone. 

Commitment is all that matter, if you want to be successful in this crypto world you have to be committed to it and thus, reading any relevance material you get your hands on. Good luck.

My first cryptocurrency is steem.I hold my steem i think it's very profitable for me. i hold my steem last 1 year you also can hold it thank you

I invest in the first crypto currencies in bitcoin and i think that time time was 2015 which my brother tld me that invest your all  assets in bitcoin will you give a good return.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:28 PM, Muneeb said:

You chose good coins and my coin is Trump coin and i got good profit from that coins. And you said about bounty is that possible that we can earn through bounties and through airdrops because i just got coins through airdrops not bounties and kindly explain more about bounties.

Bounties is an influencer jobs, you can see so many bounties on bitcointalk.org you can join social media bounties, article/ content bounty, videos or signature bounties. do you have bitcointalk account?

43 minutes ago, Ahanad said:

The best cryptocurrency May possibly in addition bitcoin is without a doubt DOGE, ETH, XLM, XRP and even LTC. We can secure a lot of these absolutely free, various will be as a result of faucets. There's also a will be donate, possibly even various will be as a result of gambling. Every gold and silver coins can be gold and silver coins currently have sizeable volumes of prints in trades. Happily, a to start with gold and silver coins You can get very little stings and shitcoins.

why did you choose Dogecoin as a coin that is not in doubt man?
I think dogecoin will have a bad future because the total supply is very large today and will continue to grow every day.
so this will make the price condition of dogecoin worse for the future. You have to think again about this ...

I know dogecoin and litecoin, and str is now XLM, XLM is a community coin, it's been given to the community since 2014, I dsax received it then and now it's playing for keybase

5 hours ago, Zentoly said:

I invest in the first crypto currencies in bitcoin and i think that time time was 2015 which my brother tld me that invest your all  assets in bitcoin will you give a good return.

YES there are many people who first invesed in bitcoin because bitcoin have own value in also market and alos bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/13/2019 at 5:57 PM, Slavi said:

Ok brother, you want to bring back, some sad memories, for me my first coin was BTC, in past i was accumulated from faucets, but my first Altcoin, was BCN i mine it with Minergate, and i was stupid that time, because i miss the chance to get more than 15 btc because i had a big amount of bytcoin and i sell it with 22 sat only, but the prices run to 125 sat in just 24h, i'm still blame myself for this deadly decision.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

The first cryptocurrency that I bought that was XP. then I bought so many cryptocurrencies as well. That time I bought per XP under 1 satoshi and end of 2018 that price boom up and I profit a good amount from XP coin.