Still copy pasting??!! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Still copy pasting??!!

Hey guys i think we all see this nonsense member who copy and past comments and make posts again and again, the forum ban some country's because of them, but there are still some members who are still doing this things and this thing is affecting the forums quality. so we have to do something to stop them. at list don't ignore them tell them what to do, i don't wont to lose this forum. thank you

Untitled.png

In my opinion, we must first give them advice so that they do not continue to do this thing, but if this matter is repeated and they do not adhere to the rules and advice, we must fight them and give them bad reputation points and report their posts until they are banned from here

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I Don't think,its a good idea because,you need to think hard.be confident and comment as you know or learn about it.you also can earn and evoid banned. 

In my opinion, we have to head snap them guidance as a result that they look after not maintain to puzzle out this thing, but if this material is frequent and they execute not adhere to the set of laws and advice, we must battle them and let somebody have them badly behaved reputation points and report their posts until they are banned from at this juncture

There is hundreds of these topics in this forum, it true that the admins are doing their best to kill this, and they made some good progress in this, but they need our help too, this is why they added a new topic where everyone is free to report such things, this topics will give the opportunity to report all the spammers separately, in this way no body will be wronged, but with proofs of course like you did in your topic (screenshots), this is the link below if you want to report any spammer from now on.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/4748-report-plagiarism-copypaste/

It is very bad for you to do this work. Copying is one of the worst behaviors that can be done in the forum and it leads to a warning. In the event that these behaviors are repeated, it may lead to banning your account so please take attention from such actions and deal with the issues more credibly and creatively. Thank you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Admin should banned those account who is breaking the rules of crypto and the copy pasre is very non sense thing so people should avoid this and work honestly so all members be careful

Really it's not good to copy and paste other's comments may be it will be blocked both of them you should tell him that don't do this it's so risky for both of you. 

Its totally a silly idea. Its neglected the rule of crypto. Because of it your id can be banned any moment. Once your id banned then you can't earn here anymore. So don’t do it. If you want to earn here Lifetime then don't do it.          

Yes that is one of the biggest problems we face in this forum...people just want money and they don't want to even thinking!!

Admins should ban them because they damage the quality of the forum!! And we should report them and fight them

I think for those who copy and paste, the account statement is the best. with such people, they are not respectful and not serious with the forum.

It's not good for people who are copy paste doing in this forum of cryptotalk and they also get banned their accounts temporarily suspended by this forum.

Hello my dear friend, indeed we all see daily some posts which are totally nonsense. Also many of them get deleted by the moderators team. But newbie keep coming and makes spam and copy paste Posts.

The copy of other ccontent is not allowed on this forum don't do that otherwise you were gone will be banned by the moderator.there is no relaxation on this issue

4 hours ago, Nezar said:

In my opinion, we must first give them advice so that they do not continue to do this thing, but if this matter is repeated and they do not adhere to the rules and advice, we must fight them and give them bad reputation points and report their posts until they are banned from here

Yes  bro i think same in my mind because this type of post not helpful in the forum, because so many good content writers are banned because this type peoples, we loss so many talented persons now we cannot forgive this mistakes, maybe who thinks next our country ban for this nonsence, take some serious action to avoid this activities.

I think we as forum posters should do something about this ,because this people will force the forum to be closed, one thing if you get one person who is copy pasting,make sure that you report them and make sure that the sound is so laud that the moderator would be forced just to kick them out of this forum, its becoming very difficult to maintain something that we can be able to work with in this market

People in this forum are making easy money through postage.  However, some members in the forum copy.  However, many are banned for copies. Everyone here has his own opinion.  Post content  Relevant and Important Post Earn Easily  Refrain from copy.

In my opinion first of all we should talk to them to stop this non sense doings.  If they continue  then we should ignore them as we can't force them to stop.

5 hours ago, kirubel said:

Hey guys i think we all see this nonsense member who copy and past comments and make posts again and again, the forum ban some country's because of them, but there are still some members who are still doing this things and this thing is affecting the forums quality. so we have to do something to stop them. at list don't ignore them tell them what to do, i don't wont to lose this forum. thank you

Untitled.png

These are the people that should be stopped bro and that are the big problems for us.

I hate this kind of people. The forum rules are clear and they still tend to break these rules. These people should definitely get banned!

Coping and pasting is getting to much in this forum especially among newbies as they rush on completion of 100 posts so that the can start being paid and these members I'm afraid they will not make it here if they don't stop copy and pasting.

We must report these posts and give them negative reputation points so that they can learn from mistakes. If we do not take advantage of this, supervisors should ban them.

This is the first thing I was told about this forum that never copy paste anything from anywhere because they are very strict about rules so don't copy paste.

People dont realise their mistake untill they get banned. People are too lazy to write their opinion. It is totally stealing other thoughts. Those people can never bring revolution in crypto better if they get banned.