About finding best crypto money investment way - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez00022

About finding best crypto money investment way

This has to do with the amount of money you have that you can deposit in the investment platform, but from my own experiences, I advise you on three currencies, bitcoin, ethereum, and Altcoin, you can work more safely with these famous cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 13.10.2019 at 19:25, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

With a small amount, you can try to buy a coin with high volatility, but this should be done only at a large price drawdown, but this is risky because you can not guess and the price will drop even less

If you want invest small amount of crypto currency then bitcoin is the best option, you can invest smaller amount of bitcoin on any earning  website but be careful there are lots of scammer website in internet. 

YouTube helps a lot to learn a trade. This is good news for newcomers. This allows us to trade crypto much easier. I did trading courses to learn to trade and tried to learn trading charts. The risk will be less if you can follow the trading charts properly while trading.

I will suggest bitcoin, xrp, eth, etc, ltc, iqn. These are best crypto coins to trade and get profit from it. I am also trading in these coins and getting profit. 

On 2/22/2020 at 3:53 AM, ChadChad said:

If you are looking for a very good investment. You can try to just use a safe crypto wallet to hold for long time. It will turn good profit later. 

I agree with you cryptocurrency is very much profitable in long term many people come and do trading in short term which results they lose money after sometime they leave it 

For investors, bitcoin and ethereum are the top two coins I encourage to work with. Bitcoin is big value, so small investors might work a little. But no problem, you can buy 0.1 bitcoin 0.5 bitcoin. There are lots of cheap coins and very cheap but it's not really good and guaranteed to invest.

For me. I think if you have a little fund for investment in cryptocurrencies, you should invest in Etherum, or lithcoin, because if you buy them when there are low in price surely you will get a better profit from it when the price rises again.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have just started trading so I don't have much experience to share with you but what one thing you have to be careful before going for investment distance from the people's that will be much better to choose the currencies that will be profitable for you and also your trading will be in the right place.

I agree with you that the best way to find ways to invest in crypto money is to trade. We can make more money by trading. Coins are more profitable here. But first, you need to know about the trade market. Then it is possible to earn more money by trading.

I think the best is bitcoin and ETH and LTC , and also i can add ripple to this list , this 4 coin, for me is the best coins to investing in them , is really  profitable and also the most popular coin , us mean they have a great daily trading value , fo that i just trust this 4 coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have to choose the cryptocurrency by yourself because if you just follow somebody's advice, more chances that you would simply lose your money because the best time for the crypto is always changing.

There are a lot of currencies that you can invest in, but I advise you to trade because it gives more profits and doubles your capital in a short time.

There is no cryptocurrency which is permanently fixed for investment. So you should go through daily business newses. And accordingly invest in any Crypto. If I Today suggest any coin and you buy it after some days Then possibly you can have losses.

The best coins which you can invest in crypto world are bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple these coins are popular in the crypto market and age very best when doing your transactions. They are fast and has less transaction fees.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

As you want to know about best crypto currency coin to invest, I will always recommend to invest on top 100 coins which has an upcoming news. Because it can give us maximum profit easily in short period.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Well mate you're new in crypto then invest in litecoin, because this coin prices low but this coin have so much potential, when this coin prices pump up then its gives double profit, its withdrawal fees also low but don't do trading without any knowledge.

I think the well know cryptocurrencies and have the great and promising value in the market right now. You can invest to BTC,ETH and XRP because this coins have great value specially BTC it has high value in the market.

• I think beginners have to learn well before starting to ask because they might be exposed to frauds, and this loses them their money, so I advise the beginners to learn well in order to collect money.

It seems to me that it is best to invest in bitcoin or ether, because you can slowly rise in price, and take very good funds! But of course, if the rate is very high, it is better to choose something else, because the chance to go negative is ver

Bitcoin is the best if you want something that's almost risk free, but you need sometime to make profit, but now that the halving happened prices are slowly increasing

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

If we are talking about investing, BTC is the first thing, which come to our brain in investing. But l prefer more than BTC ETH and other top altcoins. In my mind top ranks are always profitable and so great for investing. 

I personally  have already found my favorite altcoins to invest in besides obviously Bitcoin which remains the first choice Now I am betting on stable Coins because they offer very high percentages for the stacking and for Lending and this is also my advice to focus on those Coins/tokens that offer something of interest, for example for their possession, therefore focus on those

25 minutes ago, Trader21 said:

If we are talking about investing, BTC is the first thing, which come to our brain in investing. But l prefer more than BTC ETH and other top altcoins. In my mind top ranks are always profitable and so great for investing. 

As you say, my dear bitcoin is the first option, but because of the high price it is difficult to buy good quantities of investment, the solution is to buy cheaper currencies from bitcoin, which is Top Ten. I see TRX, EOS, XRP very good due to the low price and the possibility to rise in the future

The best currency to start a small investment in crypto is Ripple and Litecoin, because their price is now low and suitable for purchase, and their are important currencies in the crypto market.