About finding best crypto money investment way - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez00022

About finding best crypto money investment way

I think small investors can invest in Litecoin, the price is quite cheap making this coin suitable for investors or traders who have small capital. Litecoin has a relatively volatile price so it is quite profitable compared to stable coins. Cheap transaction fees and no minimum transaction fees make Litecoin one of my favorites.

• +1 1

It is important to follow the trend to invest. By adopting ideas to invest, the investor can do it with a small amount of money at first. It will be less to move forward, but the number of losses is less!  I think you have to take more risks to get more profit and trading is essential for that.

The opportunity to stop you a little financial expert who contributes to a limited amount of cash, at that time I think you have to give more opportunities for much more benefit. I determine that you keep you resources in a low-known cash... Depending on the price, then the price you can get through your trading in this currency can continue with this great quality, which depends on it. Investors are the most tasty.

I would say that Bitcoin and Etherium are preferred which have good volume and at the moment the price is down which is the right time to buy  So, buy it now and keep it for next year. You will definitely benefit from it. A low cost partner and if possible go for scaling method so that you can make a small profit.  If you look at some potential currencies you will see EOS and Energy.

Hello Friend, you have to quote the whole post in the event, at that time you can tap the accessible option to the finish of each post.All you have to do is use you first, you want to write your name for a member you do not have any space in his name and symbol wishes to be happy .....

Stick to the well known currencies , the queen of them all is Bitcoin , then you have Ethereum and Litecoin and right now there are some analysts advocating investing in waves and water. And try to start your trade with small amounts , it is just a trial period to learn how the things go, and it is better to have an experienced friend to ask him before you do any move.

• +1 1

One should invest in those coins that have large volume of transactions. On the top is Bitcoin, then Ethereum. This is followed by Doge, XRP and Litecoin.

Dear friend according to my opinion Bitcoin and ethereum are best coins for investment for the beginners because we need not a great knowledge to invest in these coins and it will surely goes rise and we can earn good profits from that coins.

• +2 1

On 10/13/2019 at 6:23 PM, saski said:

I think Bitcoin and ethereum are a good choice they have a good volume and more safe than others and my advice is to avoid altcoins with a low volume .

It's true, I don't means since last year when bitcoin dropped down to the lowest price, he was able to invest in Bitcoin more than the altcoins like ETH and XRP. 

With the market is turning to presently he could have earned more than his expectation. Become the profit would have double more than 3x of the capital amount invested.

I want to tell you that if you want to invest on this forum I should just to that you should to invest in the Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is going high so there is a big chance to get the the handsome profit on the trading of Bitcoin

The first 30 coins in the Coinmarketcap web site (marketcap value sorting) would be fine for starter investment. 

I advise you not to go all in to a specific coin. Invest with a specific part of your portfolio and make your entry gradually. I also advise you to learn basic technical analysis, and follow some fundamental analysis, too (coin news and updates) You can follow the coin news from Coinmarketcal website .

Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

In these modern age of cryptocurrency exchanges are the best ways of investment where you can invest your funds on different coins for a long and short term to get a very beneficial profits.

For my point of view the best coin to invest is bitcoin and etherium. These two has a good exchange rate even though there are many movement on it’s price.

That's a pretty complicated question to answer, because it depends on multiple factors. But if you want to invest in the long term and don't want to risk your money too much, the safest thing to do is Bitcoin because it's the most recognized crypto and its value always increases in the long term.
In case you want to make more profit in the short or medium term, then Ethereum or the other currencies may be a good choice. However, it's necessary to do a lot of research to find a good cryptocurrency that can increase in price. For example, an interesting option is Cardano, which is very similar to Ethereum, but has a lower price and its project is very interesting, so in the medium term it can increase in price. In any case, it is important that you investigate well to reduce the risks when investing.

• Useful or interesting 1

As we know the Bitcoin and the Ethereum are more profitable cryptocurrencies but as a beginner we should choose the XRP or Doge coin for the investment because beginners can easily buy and sell these coins and can get profit.  

Best way of investment is that you buy coins when the price was cheap and low and sell them when it becomes high and valuable so it is very clear that here you invest will never disappoint you believe that. Thank you

it depends upon the amount you want to invest and for the time you want to invest if you want to make an investment for a small term you can use the Bitcoin and if you want to make the investment for a long-term you can use any new coin

I think the best coin to invest in is bitcoin and etherium. These two has a good exchange rate even though there are many movement on its price.But we have to invest in the crypto according to our pocket.If you are a small investor who invests a small amount of money, then i think you have to risk more for the profit to be much higher.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

You can buy coins in a small price which you want becasue you buy the satoshis also of any coin and hold that for the future and when the coins price high you can sell that easily in a good price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will advice you that if you want to invest money in trading 

I will ask you to invest your money in buying Bitcoin and Ethereum.

These both are top of the currencies which are giving good profit on your investment and also these two have good community reputation 

They are easy to use and they both are safe and transparent

If you have some of the small investments do  trading source you need to go to the binance exchange and you can use it now after ,making the issues.

I advise you to put in a small amount and trade with it at the beginning until you gain good experience or to make long storage for currencies that have a good future

Not limited to only BITCOIN but putting altcoins in to consideration. To make hefty percentage of profit I'm Crypto world you must be ready to diversify your source of income. Adopting multiple trading strategies to be earning extra profits from holdings valuable altcoins while BTC influence the hike in market value

On 10/13/2019 at 10:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency for the investment because It is always the best currency than all of the crypto currencies in the crypto world. You can earn more profits from the bitcoin trade surely. Bitcoin has the great and high price and bitcoin price is always fluctuated so you can earn profits easily from the bitcoin. 

I think you can make money with any crypto strategy. However you need to make sure you are doing things the correct way. Avoid scams and ensure to keep your account safe by activating 2 factor authentication.