About finding best crypto money investment way - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez00022

About finding best crypto money investment way

There are numerous ways to make money in crypto currency and I can assure you that the very best ones involve a lot of risks and I my those who have the mind can do it. Trading is the best way to make money in crypto world but not everyone is willing to risk his money.

I think bitcoin and ethereum is good in the cryptocurrency world. These have good exchange rate . I think you should always invest according to your capabilities too. Also know a little more about the cryptocurrency professionally .

If you are looking for a good currency to invest in as a small crypto investor then i think that the best thing to look into would be the lower value coins. This way when there is a change in the price you will be able to see it in your investment. For example, if you invest 100 dollars into a low value coin and the price goes up by 5% you make a five dollar profit, but investing this into a high value coin like bitcoin will make the profit margin much smaller, because you will only see a .1% increase instead. I would recommend that you invest in ripple (XRP). This seems to be doing very well recently. But for a slightly larger investment for the long term i would say bitcoin. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The best way for small investors is to do nothing because whales can feed their money with only a small manipulator, but if you want to try your chance you should try yourself first on the demo trade system, but you can discover the best way you can.

The best currency to invest depends on the market in which it is being capitalized and the wishes or goals of the investor, in my case I seek to double my funds.

so obviously the best coin for me must have a relatively low value and a volume that is increasing, an example of coins that meet these characteristics are: XRP, TWT, BNB, TRX and Nano

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 10/15/2019 at 5:10 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Start with a double queen that is priced cheap and you can collect it easily
After that, he moved to Litecoin, which is also a low-priced currency
And then Ethereum and Bitcoin

This seems to me a well-crafted plan, if you have little capital and experience. You start with some altcoin that helps you generate small profits in the short term. For example TWT, then we go to some hard ones like XRP and then make the jump with enough capital in ETH and BTC.  That way we are growing in capital and experience alike.

There are variety of crypto currency to invest and earn profit but there are specific coins to invest in order to earn most amount of money but the best advice I can give is look for a coin that has a good potential in the market cap like lite coin and ripple coin these two coins are affordable and they are good for a beginner to invest and earn a profit out of it.

If you are a small investor looking to expand his portfolio, buy ETH or Litecoin for your long-term investment or maybe you can trade in the cryptocurrency market. What is clear is that these two coins are very good, you don't need to worry about these coins dying because these coins are very famous.

• +1 1

Friend, you are confused and it is obvious since you ask the best crypto to invest for a small investor. When investing it doesn't matter how much you invest but the expected ROI. You should learn about risk management and investing properly as you are not cut out for this yet.

• +2 1

Small or bit you should have most in Bitcoin and nothing else as an investment, anything else is cheating you of Bitcoin and instead of supporting a decentralized system you support the pockets of greedy developers and scammers.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is a Good topic and informative. And in my opinion that  Lth, USDT are the stable and low price coin and at these coins you will pay less fees as compare to other coins

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is better for us, as beginners, to invest and trade with small amounts.
The best currencies are Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are more secure than other currencies.
Try to stay away from low priced currencies that may experience losses.

• +1 2

I think there are ways to multiply your investment but you will need patience and stong will, as there are cryptocurrencies that are very low prices and can rise a lot but before they do that they usually drop and you are buying into something that will have potential to pay you but until it does it could have dropped 50% or even more.

• +2 1

I think if you're hoping to grow in cryptocurrencies the best approach is to start little, learn as you proceed then increase your holdings as time passes. 

2 hours ago, Fixfin said:

Small or bit you should have most in Bitcoin and nothing else as an investment, anything else is cheating you of Bitcoin and instead of supporting a decentralized system you support the pockets of greedy developers and scammers.

Starting small is just like the ultimate secrate, it doesn't matter the coin or tokens 

• +1 1

I suggest you if you have more knowledge and experience about crypto trading and investment then you should do trading and investment if you have experience . It is so risky that's why  if you don't have experience then firstly get more knowledge about crypto trading and investment and then start work .

I suggest you if you have more knowledge and experience about crypto trading and investment then you should do trading and investment if you have experience . It is so risky that's why  if you don't have experience then firstly get more knowledge about crypto trading and investment and then start work .

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Froshk said:

I think if you're hoping to grow in cryptocurrencies the best approach is to start little, learn as you proceed then increase your holdings as time passes. 

Starting small is just like the ultimate secrate, it doesn't matter the coin or tokens 

I think it matters a lot. Take a look at the market today, Bitcoin dropped 5% and altcoins went down lower. Most altcoins are only following Bitcoin and the risk when Bitcoin goes down is too much. See Ripple today. 11% down already. ETH was $600 yesterday, now down to $540. The losses are too much with altcoins to keep holding. And know that most investors buy the top of a pump too. Then price depraciates slowly back to the beginning.

• +1 1

Well the small investos will invest small amount. But there are few digital currencies like the BTC , ethereum , litecoin ,and altcoin etc. From through they can earn a good amount till the long term . And you can earn a good profit from them.

• +2 1

On 6/8/2020 at 12:43 AM, Moaz said:

The best currency to start a small investment in crypto is Ripple and Litecoin, because their price is now low and suitable for purchase, and their are important currencies in the crypto market.

Thanks for your valuable information my brother it would be really helpful for many members in this forum to make an understanding where to invest there money. Investment have there own risk so all members should need to have a proper knowledge about investing crypto currency.

However I am looking for a good coin investment that should fullfil my future aspirations. By the way thank you for you share your opinion. If you can tell us how much money you have, maybe we can suggest the specific coin so you can search for more information about the coin. Or for such investments, where your goal is not to earn but to save your money by receiving a small percentage. If we talk in general terms. 

We all know that there are many different crypto curriences in the market. In which some are popular. I think bitcoin is the best for investing. You can invest in bitcoin you take a good profit . If you invest for a long time then you take a big profit.

In my opinion, Litecoin is the best crypto currency for small investors. Ltc is the third largest crypto currency in the world. Its price also depends on bitcoin price. So you can easily invest on ltc and get high profit. If you want to invest high profit, you will buy bitcoin. But small investors choice is litecoin. Before investing you always research about crypto market strategy. 

On 10/14/2019 at 12:25 AM, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

The best crypto currency to invest in is bitcoin. The simpliest way to invest is for you to buy small fractions of it depending on your budget and hold it until the price reached its peak next year.

For small investors eth and ltc are the perfect coin to invest. He can invest in btc also. Cause these 3 coins mostly fluctuates at the same time. More like eth and ltc are depending on btc price. So you can try any of these three.

My advice, If you have fiatmoney at least $ 50 you should buy Bitcoin if the price drops. make an investment, wait for prices to rise in the next year, resell in USD. If you have trading skills, you can start trading daily. Good luck.