Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

Actually i started in this platform when my friend suggested about this. At first i did not have any interest to join these. But slowly i got interested and then now i am in fond with cryptotalk. At that time if i didn't tried in this i will be the one who missed something. 

• +2 1

I do t ha e experience because I am new user and at my 1st stage ..but if any have experience then please share with me...

• -1 1

When I join cryptotalk forum my mind was blank about this forum. I read the topics and comments of the old members then I got information about this forum but I still don't know how can I withdraw my payment from this forum. 

Edited by Waqar Qainth

My experience is not more. But I can give an idea of this experience. When I joined cryptocurrency. At that time, I did not has Bitcoin experience. As I am using this forum I am gaining experience day by day. In few days I will have much experience I will share with you.

I started working in Crypto 4 years ago, I was only collecting bitcoin from the sites, but then decided to invest my own money in the field and made good profits.

• +3 1

i first heard about bitcoin on it launch itself but didnt get into it but latter on 2015 i made coin base account for the first time and collected some faucets and kept into it , there was no any way to withdraw in our country , so i thought thats just a waste of time for me and after i hear news its price raise on 2017 i started collecting bitcoins by any means of earning i knew

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me I was introduced to crypto by a friend of mine who taught me everything I needed to know and I started learning much about cryptocurrencies and ever since I have been grateful Because I earn from Crypto and also learn more this forum.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I actually found out Bitcoin in 2013 but never had the chance to invest until 2017. I got more involved after investing for the first time and now 3 years later I feel that I will never stop supporting and promoting cryptocurrencies. I understand most of the technicals and I am convinced that Bitcoin will keep growing and recieving more adoption in the future.

I almost started about three years ago I was at the university and my friend told me that he works in signing campaigns and earns from them, so I started working with him in this field and gained some currencies, then I started working in trading and investment

I’m a beginner here , i like your topic because i want to know experience some success . So thank you to share this topic , and i wish if some one have a experience to share it with us .

Hello dear friend I didn't know about this before I worked here and I learned all about it and from there Bitcoin is income so I am very happy I can do more in the future.

It is good that you finally convinced my friend that bitcoin is not a fad that will disappear. I started working in this field about two years ago but my work in these currencies was not a result because I was trying but I did not earn and I started getting money through working in the forum and then I developed my work to start trading

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am my first experience getting bitcoin from this wonderful forum and before that I had no information about this and I hope to continue this work and achieve more benefit

My first thought was "is this real?" I was not keen on giving my time to this website because i had saw previously that no websites pays you genuinely. But i dont know why i sticked to this website and now i am really very happy that i gave my time here. You only need to comment and post and you will be paid for that. Wow.

In 50 years, bitcoin will cost a thousand times more than today. After so many years, Bitcoin will cost $ 100,000. I first entered the cryptocurrency market in 2015 and began to follow bitcoin and blockchain. 

My experience with bitcoin is very limited, I could only make bitcoin gain through this forum and then I will learn to trade in cryptocurrencies.

Oh my dear, that is a long story, I started a long time ago very early, Bitcoin was not known then only from a few in the world, it was still in its infancy and was a new invention and its price was only about 300$ !!! Neither me nor anyone else expected Bitcoin one day to reach 20,000$. I gained a lot by working online but I was not interested much because the price was low then.

When i am started my trading of bitcoin was on 10k and i am enjoying the volatility of the crypto market and specifically bitcoin. I am sure that if we have Little experience then we can earn some constantly profit from this market. 

I encountered bitcoin and cryptocurrency back in 2018, it was introduced by college friend who is already earning that time. He introduced me to bitcointalk forum and explained how the process goes to earn money but I failed to join a good campaign so I quit that time. In 2019 cryptotalk was introduced to me by a friend and up until now still exploring and learning here.

I have been in crypto for 1year now and my entry into cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin was not good because I didn't have much knowledge and I was scammed in many of my investment trials and I was in the edges of quitting dealing with crypto because I kept on losing my money and found no trustworthy investment site to invest with and to my luck I was introduced by a friend to this lovely cryptotalk forum that is now shaping my dreams in crypto every day I'm happy to be here thanks to this platform and its lovely members and admins.

• +2 1

I joined crypto currency since 2018 but i was not serious with it because i didn't trust it. But after my friend teaches me many things about crypto and how they help them, its where i started to be serious with it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I started to know bitcoin and cryptocurrency and enter the world of crypto in the year of 2018. When my friend introduced what cryptocurrency really is and how it will affect my if i choose to engage my life with it. At first i didn't believe in bitcoin but when my friend gives me a proof of his earning i was shock and amazed. It is true that if you manage cryptocurrency correctly you will earn good money. So that's the the i decided to enter cryptoworld.

My first experience in crypto is most of the time I read some articles and information about crypto. I usually ask questions to my friends who have a background in crypto. I am looking forward to become successful in crypto.

• +2 1
  • +3 1