Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

How can I share my experience? 

I'm new here and I want to know about this forum and all its members and moderators. Because if someone guide me well than I'll work accordingly otherwise if by chance I made a mistake and get banned then who is responsible.

I wish you good luck my friend. I learned for the first time about bitcoin from a friend who started working with it, and my first personal experience of work was through this forum and I am thankful for this forum that gave me this opportunity

As for me, my friend, I am new in the world of digital currencies and investment, and I did not know anything about Bitcoin until I joined this forum and began to gain knowledge and experience about digital currencies and about Bitcoin and how to earn and save it through the many member posts and now that I finished the 100 free posts I hope To start earning my first money via the Internet

In starting i face difficulty of completion of my first 100 posts.this was very difficult for me to complete my trial work but now there is everything ok and i am enjoying my work.

just great, I bought some things with my earnings, I bought things I needed and I was able to give myself some tastes but what I liked the most was seeing the potential that cryptos have, I have seen that cryptos have an incredible potential since when I started Bitcoin was at 9,000 to 10,000 and we can already see it at 50,000, imagine in less than a year it is incredible. 

I was even adviced to buy it and leave it for the next seven years but I still didn't know how to do all that. when I was able to buy, the price had gone up and I made a mistake sending it to a wrong wallet and that was the end

Dear friend when I started this forum I was not satisfied towards this forum .But now I feeling much batter . Because this forum helped me more and giving me valuable information .

Everyone makes the wrong investments at first and suffers a little loss. Experience in cryptocurrencies is everything. Don't get caught up in the fomo effect in the bull market these days. Take careful steps.

My first cryptographic experience was a scam after I joined several pages that what I did was wasting my time because in the end they did not pay me or they asked me for money to make payments I mean they were a scam but then I entered the cryptotalk platform and it was the best thing I did thanks to the forum I believed in the world again 

• Useful or interesting 1

When i am started my trading of bitcoin was on 10k and i am enjoying the volatility of the crypto market and specifically bitcoin. I am sure that if we have Little experience then we can earn some constantly profit from this market. 

Dear friend, you have to believe this, because Bitcoin is no longer a myth or a rumor, but is close to becoming the currency of the whole world, so you must look for ways to take a share of this currency

i have heard about  that bitcoin  is like a bubble and will disappear  soon but after entering  in this platform  i  know how much worth of this currency.it is real and legit platform.

Edited by Ayeshamalik

Of course, my friend, I am new to this forum and I do not have any experience about Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, but when I finish the hundred topics I will try trading in the Bitcoin currency But I think Bitcoin is the global currency

I am joined crypto talk some days ago and I am work hard in this forum and try to collect the bitcoin but the bitcoin is price daily to daily change and it collected for many time so daily work completed and get challenging then you get. 

• +1 1

now I am trying to get bitcoin because I am new hare and I hope one day come I have been bitcoin so then I am very happy so now I am working and learn in this forum and share our experience with others members. 

When I first started my criptotalk currency that was my first ever experience in any website I was wondering that if this website be legitimate or not and after I started my comments I came to learn many things through the posts by seniors there I came to know that it is really legitimate and it will really help me earning now still  I am a junior member so let's see what happens . please don't forget to give me your precious hearts as well thank you.

My friend, welcome to CryptoToolk, I hope you are a believer in working here. You have to believe in the work of encryption to be able to succeed in it.

My first experience in the crypto world was here on CryptoTalk and I was able to earn Bitcoin through this forum. I am very grateful to this honest forum and I love it very much and I love working here. I wish you success. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn't much about crypto-currency before joining this platform just knew it is a digital currency and didn't know much from this and when I joined in this platform I leaned much about it and now I'm also trading and investing. Thanks for your post

I started out in Nov  2019, I had no idea about the world of Crypto currencies, I also thought it is a fad and will soon be gone, but after a while I realized it here to stay and to grow, I began to read about it a lot and I still learning.

"We grow by lifting others"

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. According to me. Other member have to share our experience to other. Other member have to share our experience to other new beginner. This is very helpful for everyone.thanks my dear friend.

I will be honest with you and tell you that I did know very little about Crypto currencies the past year, but once I got in touch with Cryptotalk forum , I began the quest for knowledge , and I did not miss a moment without learning reading listening about it. Do not think that it is easy to succeed , you have to put the needed effort first then expect the results.

• +3 1

Well, I started cryptocurrency with the help of PTC sites, and I used to complete a survey all day long to get some rewards in cryptocurrencies. As my country was not supported by all survey providers, It was much difficult to select the right survey, and to qualify for daily surveys we need to have score around 80%. Though, I continue for surveying websites for a while, and later I got engaged in crypto faucets and airdrop campaigns. After some months of work I discovered, this forum form the YouTube and till then I am trying my best to develop a career in this forum.

Well my friend I'm starting work still 1 month and I'm just facing in starting to this forum because I'm not giving much time to them but now I'm happy and doing hard work. And I'm still learning and earning from this forum.

Before started cryptotalk i have bad thoughts about  this platform I don't have any experience  i  was affair that it was fake or risky but when i join i fell relxe that is good opportunity for us i learn lot of things.

When i started in the beginning it was difficult for me and i was facing problems as a new bie and still i am new member. Now i enjoy commenting on posts and also learning about crypto currency.

Edited by Johnii