Where to Keep Some of Your BTC - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Where to Keep Some of Your BTC

47 minutes ago, Gulshar786 said:

If you have a good amount of bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, I recommend storing them in a hardware wallet such as Treasure, Ledger or…
It is not safe to store them in a long-term exchange.

It's gotta be real huge, but me I don't have that much to go through the trouble of keeping them in hardware wallets.

Keeping crypto in exchange might risky . for past few years we see so many hack into exchanges , So it may not safe there.  Any hard wallet can be trusted

is this real ! I think this is awesome, as these currencies are highly priced on Yobit, please post more information on this topic and is there anything else I have to do other than keep the bitcoins on the Yobit exchange platform.

To begin with, We thanks concerning providing useful details about the benefits of Yobit trades, it assisted me personally to obtain info. Following returns towards the query where you can maintain a number of your BTC? We separate my BTC within 3 various trades personally to make use of buying and selling, every revenue We obtain in the buying and selling outcomes We pull towards the nearby financial institution. The reason why will i separate within 3 trades for any cause protection, if for instance 1 trades tend to be hacked. You may still find two much more trades, and so i do not encounter complete reduction a minimum of.

At the present time, I keep my currencies on the stock market, but the truth of the matter is worrisome in the near future. I will buy an external wallet connected to the device and the balances are in my hands away from the Internet. I control it myself, away from fraud and theft.

To secure your bitcoin I rather choose Coinbase wallet , because I really like their services, and it really a safe place to secure your bags .

I rarely keep my bitcoin with the high rate at which crypto wallets are been hacked these days, I just exchange them using yobit or luno and then transfer the amount to my personal bank account.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

Anyone who earned a handsome free amount of BCH from their exchange will understand what I am talking about.

And then came some scamming deals!  I remeber after BCH, it was some sort of a would-be BTC fork called Segregated Witness (SegWit).  People were all excited and asked their own exchange if it would support that fork.  And the promoters of that would-be fork started to mislead the public about to which exchanges they should move their BTC.

In the end, that was it.  It was just a “would be” thing despites all the hype from the promoters.  The fork never happened.  The promises of those huge bonuses were never paid.

However, ever since that time, one special exchange has never stopped giving users free bonuses for keeping their BTC on its wallet.

And that special exchange is Yobit!

In recent days, YO tokens and SEX tokens (the name of one new) were given to BTC holders for free!  And they were by no mean small amounts of free money!  

So, instead of just buy btc and hope it will go up in price, try to use some of it on Yobit.  You can simply  use a portion of it to buy YO and hold both there and do nothing else.  At least a few times a year, you will be rewarded with free money for just keeping your money on Yobit.

All of what I’ve just said can be verified by a bunch of users, old and new, of this wonderful exchange called Yobit.

I hold mor than 100 dollars in the exchange and i don't receive a thing from along time. But thanks for the information..

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't hold coin for long time because i do short trading amd i keep some of my crypto to coinbase wallet .I think for long time holding hardware wallet are best.

Yobit exchange have made many plans for BTC,USD,AIR,UONE,LIZA,YO,YODA and other coins.The investor of investment box can get their investment back anytime.They moved your funds quickly back to wallet.This is authentic and profiting way for making some money with your investment.

Thanks for the info. It was very interesting information. I learned more about the benefits of Yobit exchanges. In the future, it will help me.

I'll deposit my Bitcoin Yobit wallet.  Because the Yobit wallet is best for bitcoin.  Because Yobit is safe in the wild.  With it, Bitcoin can be traded and invested.  Yobit wallet is one of the best wallet in the world.

Thanaks for sharing and it is very helpful information. I do store my bitcoin in hardware wallet like trezor and ledger,  sometimes in mobile wallets like trust wallet and myetherwallet.

Im keeping my btc on coinbase becouse the safety and security in the coinbase is strong and it is one of the most trusted wallets today.and one of top in the market to think that youre bitcoin is 100% safe even in long period if time

In fact, cryptocurrencies never leave their blockchain if you understand this point. You also understand that the coin wallet does not store digital currencies but in fact stores the password that enables you to access these currencies within its own blockchain.

Keeping or storing coins this days are not profitable. I always go for the more secured wallets, because I don't want to hear stories of loosing my hard earned coins.  I think Trust wallet, is still the best for me.

Since I am more into holding ETH. I own a trust wallet where I keep them in, it's a wallet you can trust to store ETH and ERC-20 tokens. And for the few bitcoin I have, I store them on Luno. I don't have any coin on offline storage for now.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are many  trusted wallets  like blockchain . coinbase  and also  other secure wallets . I HAve onay few crypto that I have save on yobit  and blockchain .

If you want to save some BTC, then it's best to use blockchain or select RAM or offline wallet. Crypto Investment Things Are Out Of Your Hand ..I keep my coins on exchanges like his wallet, wallet of faith and wallet such as: finance, kicking, hot bits if you own one.

We each have to be careful with the answers to our own wealth.  I do not have a lot of BTC, I am now trading an exchange on my BTC.  I put my coin in the electric wallet.  I have a Mayweather wallet, where I can store my money or my wealth.  Keeping this safe does not allow my assets to be stolen.

to save some fractions of btc, it is advisable to use a wallet that provides you with private keys. Never leave them in exchange wallets. There are several very good ones that you can find.

I don't have much BTC, but now I am trading my BTC in one of the exchanges and if I want to keep it in an electric wallet and online wallet, I can save some altcoin on my Arthred Am. We have to protect our property.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

Anyone who earned a handsome free amount of BCH from their exchange will understand what I am talking about.

And then came some scamming deals!  I remeber after BCH, it was some sort of a would-be BTC fork called Segregated Witness (SegWit).  People were all excited and asked their own exchange if it would support that fork.  And the promoters of that would-be fork started to mislead the public about to which exchanges they should move their BTC.

In the end, that was it.  It was just a “would be” thing despites all the hype from the promoters.  The fork never happened.  The promises of those huge bonuses were never paid.

However, ever since that time, one special exchange has never stopped giving users free bonuses for keeping their BTC on its wallet.

And that special exchange is Yobit!

In recent days, YO tokens and SEX tokens (the name of one new) were given to BTC holders for free!  And they were by no mean small amounts of free money!  

So, instead of just buy btc and hope it will go up in price, try to use some of it on Yobit.  You can simply  use a portion of it to buy YO and hold both there and do nothing else.  At least a few times a year, you will be rewarded with free money for just keeping your money on Yobit.

All of what I’ve just said can be verified by a bunch of users, old and new, of this wonderful exchange called Yobit.

When I was new in crypto market that time I store crypto to exchange wallet but now I use only hardware wallet for use my 80% fund for securely store. Others 20% fund I store exchange wallet for regular trading. But I always I trying my profit to store hardware wallet.              

I store all my coins into my hardware wallets because i am so sure that it cant be stolen or lost as long as its not being plugged in any sort of devices. Nano ledger S is what i am using right now.

A safer alternative to storing your own cryptocurrencies is to use desktop wallets. The keys to these wallets are stored on your personal device, which means that the presence of the key over the Internet is negligible.