Where to Keep Some of Your BTC - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Where to Keep Some of Your BTC

Well, it is good to keep your some of BTC in different places. There are many legit and secure place such as wallets in which Trust Wallet, Coinbase Wallet, Blockchain Wallet, and Payeer wallet. It will be safe to keep your BTC in different places and wallets.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I plan to use yobit as my main exchange because I see much more security in that exchange compared to others, I see that Yobit gives much more support and has never scammed or tried to scam so I see much more trust in yobit.

If I have a some bitcoin. I think yobit is the best place for holding. I hold my BTC and wait pumping it's price. In my opinion yobit is the best exchange for investing you can invest in invest box you can get daily basis profit without any risk.

Well, I am not aware of the type that forke happens because I was not a registered member then, but from your posts, I would definitely start saving my BTC in a place where there won't be any fake promise of additional income that won't happen.

Yobit always works to keep their tokens and that their projects are not forgotten, this is something positive with respect to other exchanges that abandon their own projects, taking into account this, yobit always tries to give a boost to a cryptocurrency with events or its token as they did at the beginning of the year.

• +5 1

That depends on the amount of bitcoin you want to store, without a considerable amount, the best option is a legerd nano, but if the amount is low use a secure exchange, or an online wallet that provides you with your bitcoin keys. 

• +1 1

Yo Token is a token from Yobit, in my opinion this token has a pretty decent profit, it can be an alternative to investing after Bitcoin. Buying Yo on yobit and keeping it for 1 year can give us a profit. We know that the Yo token is one of the successful tokens in the crypto market and I hope the Talk token can also recover and succeed like the Yo token.

• +1 1

I think it's a safe place to store BTC for trading on Yobit. We can buy several types of tokens at Yobit using the BTC pair we have, buy Yo tokens or SEX tokens. Yo token has potential when compared to other tokens on yobit, as it is supported by Yobit.

• +1 1

Well trusted, secured and excellent services online wallets are very important to store your coins, right now in using three wallets and i spread my coins from those three to make my coins secure, and those wallets have different functionality for me, and because of that strategy that I build I don't lose or scammed, and also I make my coins grow even more.

We have many of store but I don't have a variety of btc however now i'm buying and selling my btc at one of the exchanges and if I want to keep it I keep it inside the electrum pockets and on-line pockets, I keep a few altcoin on myetherwallet. We must maintain our property safe and not be stolen

Never store your Btc at one place. Keep it in different places. Secondly keeping your Btc online is very risky. It can be subjected to hacking and you may lose all your money. You can store your Btc in a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano rather than an exchange.

I keep Bitcoin on the platform and trade with it, and the rest is either spent on cash or I keep it in an electronic wallet and this helps us to earn from the high price over a long term

Of very good information this post, the truth is that today there are many wallets of which we can leverage to save Bitcoin and any kind of cryptocurrency, but for me TrusTWallet is the most secure and friendly when saving, as you can receive any cryptocurrency without the need to be of one or another, my other major recommendation is to learn to do Trading with a correct education, taking into account that in the Broker will also have their money safe.

Hello my friend, at the moment I do not advise you to keep your existing bitcoin, put it in investment and trading. I have a small amount to put in a yobit wallet and I am trying to collect more to invest in it

I think that I do not like keeping what I own in portfolios, but I prefer to trade and invest in them and put them under the locks and work with them, so I do not have anything in portfolios, nor do I prefer to keep them

Yobit is the safest exchange to keep our bitcoins safe and secure from the scammers. The wallets in yobit are trustable. We can safe our money there and also we can invest there.

I think, Online wallet always at risk and anytime gets attacked by the hackers or others essential issue are included this system,So i don't suggest anyone to keep high amount of money if exchanges, anyway they are online and there is always a way to hack online things,especially for a long time, it's so risky.

Using an online wallet is quite little dangerous because it is always at risk and the hacker gets an opportunity to attack your online wallet and get all you fund in your online wallet. If you keep a large amount of your money, prefer to use a hardware/offline wallet because it keeps all your funds more secure in the device and there’s nothing to worry about it, unlike the online wallet.

• +5 1

Gentleman I want to tell you that if you have the Bitcoin you should to be invest this Bitcoin in the investment and one thing I want to tell you that first of all you should to analyse the market and investigate about the market before the investment

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

We can keep our Bitcoins in yobit. It the safe to store your bitcoins or talk tokens in the yobit exchange. At yet I have a very good experience with yobit exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi my dear. It must be because there was news that there was an exchanger who lost his assets so everyone was worried about keeping it there. But I think bitcoin should hold us now. Because the price can ride in the front. I also have a bit of btc left in some exchange is binance and local bitcoins.

• +3 1

I will suggest the trust wallet or blockchain wallet to stores the bitcoin because these both wallets are more secure than the exchanges. We can lose our money easily at the exchanges by the scammers or hackers therefore we should be careful for the security of our bitcoin. 

I am agree with you. Because I am also a user of YoBit forum since I have joined Cryptotalk as two months ago. I also have YoBit site as a very useful and secure place having many great features. All the features of YoBit give the great opportunity to earn profit from our investment such as Investbox, vMining, Dice Game, YOPony, and also giving free coins as you have said in your topic.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing this useful information it will help a lot of members in this forum to keep their BTC safe in this way we can get and earn good profits from Bitcoin and can save our money from hackers and scammers.

• +3 1

Your post is very helpful for me and for other members who don't know where to keep bitcoin safe and secure.thank you so much for sharing this informative topic with us.