Trust wallet refferal program is now live! - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali_hmwi

Trust wallet refferal program is now live!

I will try to install the trust wallet application. if hearing from your explanation it is quite helpful and found what I was looking for. because I want to try using another wallet that is easier to see on a cellphone.

Do you think they really pays you good amount ??  i dont think it will worth even 2 3$ , but thanks for sharing the  project  because its my first experience to use it and thanks all of you to give your opinion.

I do not use this wallet, but I find that it provides users with a lot of functionality, but there is an important thing that I would like to point out that it is not good for safety measures to download wallets from unauthorized sites. As for the referral connection, as a reward, it offers the chance to get free coins.

In your Trust Wallet app click on the settings icon in the bottom right. Then tap on the 'Invite Friends' button. If you don't see this option you will need to update your app. After you hit 'Invite a Friend' you'll see the rewards screen which explains the referral program and also shows your earned rewards.

In previous posr i read this app is good for Binance. And gave the free token for mining. I think this is very good initiative for this time. But i haven't enough information about this.

Wow well that's a really very good news for all of us. So we can easily send our money to loved one in a very easy way. I really like this because this is the best step from the owners.

Trust wallet are always looking into salvaging more users into their Ecosystems, 

The referral program truly works well, more users will definitely be recorded over time

Thanks dear ti share with us such a important information i don't know about this so i download this application and invite all and earn tokens thanks to update information with us i am also not use this wallet but now i download it and used it and invites friends to earn money 

Trust is a Marathi status image app, which we can change our currency in it, we can transfer the money we call our man, and we can also get a frightened balance in our account. If it is like Benares accounts that it is a vaccine site, in this we can change our son one by one with the country of the country. 

The referral system represents an increase in users on its platform that ends up benefiting the entire network of members that are part of this community. A great move by the Trust wallet team.I benefited a lot from trust wallet referal program now the token is performing well now in order to participate for referral program the referred member should purchase bitcoin over $50 to to qualify you both to get 50twt each its worth trying and very interesting 

This is a very good news that you get money for referrals, but Create this topic in.wallet, because there are many visitors  in it, you see the policy of this form I am using it myself, but I have not used the referral till date, I see you doing that too, if it benefits from it then it is a very good thing. 

Hello guys, I am new user on this platform. I don't know about much more. Please inform me about this .I am trying to know about this .

So I can work and earn money on this website.

Hello guys, I am new user on this platform. I don't know about much more. Please inform me about this .I am trying to know about this .

So I can work and earn money on this website.

Hello guys , I m new user on this website.  Please inform me about such app . I can work on this website and earn money on this website.i don't know about much more.

On 3/2/2020 at 2:58 AM, Ali_hmwi said:

Hello guys, good news for you all now we all can send our link form Trust wallet and get rewards from our refferal.

Trust wallet from the biggest platforms in these days "Binance" this form is insure, secured and one of the biggest volume in the market.

Good luck and have a nice day guys.

IMG_20200301_225304.png

I think Trust Wallet will be further expanded through the Trust Wallet Referral Program.  Because when someone refers another, he will get commission from him.  In this way, if he can get some more people to join, he will get more commission.  Newcomers will be invited here in the hope of the commission and it will spread.

On 1/3/2020 at 17:58, Ali_hmwi said:

Hola chicos, buenas noticias para todos ustedes ahora todos podemos enviar nuestro formulario de enlace Trust wallet y obtener recompensas de nuestro refferal.

Confíe en la billetera de las plataformas más grandes en estos días "Binance", esta forma está asegurada, asegurada y es uno de los de mayor volumen en el mercado.

Buena suerte y que tengas un buen día chicos.

IMG_20200301_225304.png

Very good information and I hope it is a great success so that this wallet has great potential and a wonderful future in the world of cryptocurrencies.

It's really good to hear that they had released it as many people are waiting for it, thank you soo much for sharing such information with all of us

• +1 1

Yes brother you are rigth. I am 100 percent agree with you because last week i swicth binance to trust wallet. Becuase i loss in old wallet. But when i am join this new wallet so i trust this new trust crypto wallet

I believe that combining a referral service with a wallet is an excellent strategy because it would encourage potential consumers to distribute the wallet and sell it on their own in order for them to benefit from this venture as well. As a result, more people will be attracted to the wallet, and those who are able to produce this traffic will be rewarded. I've never used this wallet previously, but solely based on this feature, I'll give it a shot.

Wao it's amazing news for trust wallet user app. Yah shure sir as you say that now their is refferal earning of this app also introduced. I also used this trust wallet account. I tell a something about this, trust wallet is official Crypto wallet of binance. Every user can send and receive and store cryptocurrency by trust wallet. I mostly used for Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, dogecoin, tron, BNB. It's a mobile secure app. 

IMG_20210425_151136.jpg

Edited by Jamshaid107

Thanks for sharing this interesting topic with us. If the referral links really pay I'm switching to trust wallet asap so that I can earn extra bitcoin from there. And I hope everyone will start referring for them to earn referrals reward from that. Bonuses from sharing your referral link, a big step that will increase space to join Trust portfolio.

12 minutes ago, Reen said:

Thanks for sharing this interesting topic with us. If the referral links really pay I'm switching to trust wallet asap so that I can earn extra bitcoin from there.

Nope, you can not earn Bitcoins  there. Referral link to earn the TWT was there but the campaigns already ended by conducting two phases' referral campaigns. If you still have the TWT holdings, you might earn the passive incomes from the BSC based Dapps. You can simply navigate the Dapp browser of Trust wallet to check the latest offers in different protocols.

I'm sorry, I didn't understand you. Are you saying that we can now earn money from referral links or something? Is that what you're referring to? I have this wallet on my phone, but I'm not familiar with this feature; please provide more information so that I can understand this.