Trust wallet refferal program is now live! - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali_hmwi

Trust wallet refferal program is now live!

It's really cool, but are you sure this thing because I tried so much and the referrals didn't count for me and nothing was charged to the cryptocurrency. I don't know why are there basic conditions or something to do or what?

In order for the referrer and the referrer to receive 500 TWT each, they will have to download the app with your code and buy $ 50 of cryptocurrencies in the app.

At that time, both of you will receive the reward within 1-2 days.
The first 10,000 referrals of the new program will receive an extra 500 TWT, that is, they will get 1000 TWT each for completing the previous steps.

highly recommend them. Greetings!

Edited by mezabeatriz763

On 3/1/2020 at 4:58 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

Hello guys, good news for you all now we all can send our link form Trust wallet and get rewards from our refferal.

Trust wallet from the biggest platforms in these days "Binance" this form is insure, secured and one of the biggest volume in the market.

Good luck and have a nice day guys.

IMG_20200301_225304.png

Well, I really have little time using Trust wallet, however I think it is an excellent initiative. The referral system represents an increase in users on its platform that ends up benefiting the entire network of members that are part of this community. A great move by the Trust wallet team.

I benefited a lot from trust wallet referal program now the token is performing well now in order to participate for referral program the referred member should purchase bitcoin over $50 to to qualify you both to get 50twt each its worth trying and very interesting 

• +4 2

Currently the payment for referrals is not as good as it was months ago, but the wallet is strong and good and is characterized by speed in sending and receiving money in transactions

I did not know about that, it will help a lot to generate income through referrals and we will also recommend a good app, it is one of the ones that I use most so this is super great for me. Thanks for the contribution and good luck to all with your referrals.

I shared my code with my colleagues, buying that they didn't write how we could use the coins we received for the referral program. Even if we can use it for a fee, it's nice for me because I also use trust wallets.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:58 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

Hello guys, good news for you all now we all can send our link form Trust wallet and get rewards from our refferal.

Trust wallet from the biggest platforms in these days "Binance" this form is insure, secured and one of the biggest volume in the market.

IMG_20200301_225304.png

That AirDrop is very good and the coin is rising like foam

This airdrop was completely succesful, their campaign wss awesome and many people gainef some easy money with it, but every time I see something about TWT I get so blue because I sold all my coins for literally $10 and now I could be a lot more😭😭 but well, I'll take this a life lesson for don't being so desperate and sell all the coins I get from an airdrop... but honestly I don't feel like I'm capable to forget my mistake in a very long time

• +5 1

I tried the referral system of Trust wallet and it isn't working for me. I don't receive the tokens that I'm suppose to receive for every referral that I make. But I still use trust wallet because it is really convenient to use and it does support a lot cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the truth is very comfortable like metamask. It can be a good option if you like to operate on your mobile ...

On 3/1/2020 at 9:58 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

IMG_20200301_225304.png

I can see this to be quite long in time now, I just have a question, can I still make use of the referral program? I do not know trust can be good like this. What is their official site I am download trust wallet?

I dont know trust wallet refferel programme is now live or not..because I not use trust wallet..I used coinbase wallet for my crypto currencies..but I know that now trust wallet is one of the most crypto currency wallet..

Dear friend trust wallet is a very good wallet in the cryptocurrency world. I also use trust wallet and see your post its referral program. I think I will join this referral program and earn reward. Thanks for give this wonderful information which is earn related.

They also offer a referral program where you can earn additional TWT for each user you refer. ... Get the Trust Wallet Token price live now TWT price is up by 4.

Well my friend i think the invitation programme is live now. But the conditions is your reffral member when have 50$ then you get 100 twt per reafer. This is very high for all recently 100 twt price around 10 $.at first i have some refaral.

• +1 1

this is great and easy to do thing, and I have heard that binance has a good reputation, so it should be safe to deal with it, could you please tell us more about how much you have gained and how long did it take you to do it, is here another way to gain more in addition to referrals? good day.

This wallet has better features for any site and their other wallets, I think the best wallet is Blockchen Blockchen What do you think this wallet is good.Trust Wallet Cryptocuran is the easiest and most reliable application to buy, exchange and manage. This update includes bug fixes, new features and performance improvements. And yes, it's a social step.

it is true that trust wallet is a really good and secure wallet but in the referral system has changed this time the one you invite need to buy 50$ worth of crypto in the wallet then you can get the talk tokens

Referral program being coupled with a wallet is an amazing idea because it will definitely promote the already existing users to give out the wallet and advertise it on their own in an effort for them to also be rewarded from this venture.