Trust wallet refferal program is now live! - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali_hmwi

Trust wallet refferal program is now live!

I received about 3400 TWT tokens, I think that it will be impossible to sell them since most likely the next token distribution (the real one) will be connected somehow with the coinmarketcap service.

On 4/8/2020 at 3:34 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's really a good news, I hope everyone will star referring for them to earn referrals reward from that. 

Maybe that wallet has a potential to be grow someday. 

Yes I worked hard and I collected 3400 TWT and it was a hard job to do but I know that the next month the coin will be in a good price and all my work will not go away I am really trust binance and their Coins and tokens.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Great to see that since Trust wallet is something I always recommend to people so making money with that is even better.

I will try to install the trust wallet application. if hearing from your explanation it is quite helpful and found what I was looking for. because I want to try using another wallet that is easier to see on a cellphone.

On 4/8/2020 at 1:18 AM, IamLeader12 said:

I didn't get these TWT tokens to my balance, I wrote to tech support and they solved my question, I think I will sell 2000 tokens for at least $ 20, I think they can be sold after listing.

To get the TWT token you should have a minimum 5 referral witch mean 500 twt in total to be legit to receive your tokens in the beginning of the first month 

13 hours ago, kingofkiza said:

Is this wallet compatible with my device? or what is the second best wallet I can download. I hope this is not the case, because its binance and wallet always have good gifts.

Yes it's supported by the majority of device without any problems you can install the wallet and exchange of binance too it's supported by android and IOS 

On 3/1/2020 at 5:58 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

Hello guys, good news for you all now we all can send our link form Trust wallet and get rewards from our refferal.

Trust wallet from the biggest platforms in these days "Binance" this form is insure, secured and one of the biggest volume in the market.

Good luck and have a nice day guys.

IMG_20200301_225304.png

I never tried this wallet, but i read so meany about it, maybe its time for trying it, i use coinbase wallet, but did this wallet allow trading? 

On 3/2/2020 at 2:28 AM, Ali_hmwi said:

Hello guys, good news for you all now we all can send our link form Trust wallet and get rewards from our refferal.

Trust wallet from the biggest platforms in these days "Binance" this form is insure, secured and one of the biggest volume in the market.

Good luck and have a nice day guys.

IMG_20200301_225304.png

Referral program is one of the best step to promote your community and get more users to join it easily. I have heard a lot about trust wallet it has good ratings on the play store as well. 

We are still waiting for the distribution to start. I have 2000 TWT since 2 months ans there is no official date announced for the distribution.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Thanks for sharing this amazing offer, trust wallet is among the trusted wallets because its under the leading crypto exchange, Binance. This will real help us to make extra money buy just staying at home and refer our friends to join trust wallet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/2/2020 at 5:13 AM, Hrebat said:

For any site belonging to this wallet and do they have better features than other wallets, I think the best wallet is Blockchain Do you think this wallet is better?

I still choose block chain more than any wallets. 

I think the referral program from that app will not lasts for too long. 

But if you want extra income then go refer some people that you know. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

15 hours ago, alex72 said:

This is a very good news for all that we can earn a good amount of money by reffing the trust wallet to our friends and followers. And the trust wallet program is not a scam this is why it is also trusted.

It's little bit difficult to collect coin from this referral program they have stop the referral and dont activate the refera code for all user i dont know why 

I think that a referral program being coupled with a wallet is an amazing idea because it will definitely promote the already existing users to give out the wallet and advertise it on their own in an effort for them to also be rewarded from this venture. Therefore this will definitely generate more users to the wallet and there will be rewards for those that are able to generate this traffic. I have never made use of this wallet before but i will give it a try based solely on this feature.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

2 minutes ago, BrolySSJ said:

the wallet and advertise it on their own in an effort for them to also be rewarded from this venture.

I promoted my referral link in my forum signature here 2 or 3 months ago, they banned my referral link and I haven't received my 2000 TWT. Now they say that we have the right to refer friends and familly but we haven't the right to promote on forums and social networks... It's not fair....

2 days to profit -Here-

twt token airdrop was one of the best airdrops in this year its now listed in a lot of exchanges and you can trade it.i had 3400 twt tokens but i sold them unfortunately my invite link is inactive.

yes, the trust wallet referral program which is my favorite is excellent one takes 100 tokens for each referral that signs up from our link yet we do not know the possible value or the use that will have with these tokens...

On 3/3/2020 at 7:58 AM, fo1lluko1l said:

Can I tell you a little more about this referral program? Will there be any reward for each referral?

Trust wallet is giving Trust Wallet Token(TWT) for creating account in it and for refferals.You wil get 100 TWT for registration.And you can also earn TWT by refferals.You will rewarded 100 TWT for every refferal.So start earning TWT right now.

Edited by Jami273

yeah I also got some free tocken of Trust Wallet , this coin is unofficially launched in a exchange i buy a good amount of twt tocken from there and store for long-term investment till this coin is not list on binance .

I sure it's price is going well if this Coin is listed on binance .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well mate trust wallet is one of the best erc20 platform wallet and  this Wallet airdrop means its legit and they promotion this airdrop through referrels and earn 100 tokens, its  great opportunity to do some referrels and earn this coins.

Thank you, I do not use this wallet, but I find that it provides a lot of features for users, but there is an important point that I would like to point out that downloading wallets from unofficial sites is not good for safety measures. As for the referral link, it provides the ability to get free coins as a reward.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/10/2020 at 2:41 PM, bitcoinb said:

I promoted my referral link in my forum signature here 2 or 3 months ago, they banned my referral link and I haven't received my 2000 TWT. Now they say that we have the right to refer friends and familly but we haven't the right to promote on forums and social networks... It's not fair....

Really unfair. I understand you completely and had same problems with a Bybit contest claiming that I tried to cheat them. It is obvious who the cheaters are and that they just don't want to pay. They will pay their own accounts and call the campaign a success. They won't go far with this attitude though. This is scamming and then blaming the person that tried to help you with referrals. Totally unprofessional behaviour.

32 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

It is obvious who the cheaters are and that they just don't want to pay

The real thing is: it's prohibited to promote the refferal link on forums or social networks but it wasn't mentionned at the begining... I saw people with 30 referrals but their referral links aren't banned..

I don't use and promote Trust Wallet anymore.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 days to profit -Here-

I ve never used a Trust wallet before, and I don t know how much I can earn a profit through referral links. Instead, I use Blockchain wallet. It is also difficult to publish referral links to get more profit because many people do not trust the new wallets and it is difficult to convince them to use this wallet.

I have heard a lot about this wallet and everyone says it is a safe wallet and it is good that it has added a referral link where users of this wallet can use their link to get some profits